It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: H1N1 Virus. Please Stop. Thank you.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If you are still obsessed over this virus freakout, please if you can, just stop.

Do not underestimate the power of the human being, to effect global change, according to nothing more than the imagination.

When two or more people get together and continually focus on something, that something generally expands.

Since we want this H1N1 virus to just shrivel up and die and go away, the most helpful thing that people can do, is forget about it, and move ona and consider it little more than a false alarm.

Is it possible that another 1918 Spannish Flu type pandemic could occur? Yes. Anything is possible, including the possibility that such a thing will NOT occur. Factor in newfound understanding about the impact of human consciousness on the unfolding of events, and with sufficient belief, it won't happen.

I am declaring an END to the H1N1 virus. I am declaring this in the name of God, for the sake of one and all.

If you've been obsessing over it and hyping the fear surrounding it, please, please, stop, and move on. Thank you.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

I am declaring an END to the H1N1 virus. I am declaring this in the name of God, for the sake of one and all.

Well that's a little much

But I do get your point entirely my friend. However caution is always a good thing and it will return in the Fall stronger than it is now, that much we need to remember.

But the media Hype has gone away apparently, a news story here and there, and the members here have gotten over it as well.

I think we should be relatively ok, unless China goes berserk with it, then that will raise more concerns.

But in any case, I did create a thread which echoes your sentiment, It can be found Here.

~Keeper

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Yes, everybody put your blinders on to reality and sing lalalalalalala

I appreciate your positivity but ignoring the truth never helps. The fact is there is a virus out there and it IS news. Ignoring the H1N1 virus won't make it go away, it will still be out there. It might give you some peace of mind to ignore it (for awhile) but it's better to be informed than not. Myself I'm not obsessing over it, I'm not fearful. I'm keeping myself educated and so are majority of the others. We're keeping each other informed. You can't wish away a virus. It would be nice if you could but it's not realistic. I respect your belief but I don't agree with it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm glad you get what I'm driving at, but on that basis, telling us to remember that it WILL come back in the fall, having evolved, isn't helpful either. If what I'm suggesting has any validity, that belief could be deadly.

For anyone who may be interested in the causal mechanism of collective belief dramtically impacting reality, I highly recommend this book.

The Holographic Universe, my Michael Talbot
www.theglobeandmail.com...

I suppose what I'm asking for here, is a type of prayer circle of like minded people who will "pray" (in the affirmative only) that the virus will just die out, for the sake of people everywhere.

To the second poster, I disagree and would say that yes, most assuredly, we (more than one person) can wish away a virus, and if not, immunize the human being against it, by nothing more than thought.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Read this thread and you will see it's becoming a serious problem, and if you want to ignore it, thus exposing yourself to the virus be my guest.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Let's test this theory out first.

1. Supplies : Video Camera, Tripod, and Charged Batteries.
2. Local Railroad tracks with fully functioning train.
3. Add a blanket, one that fits the same colour as the surrounding.
4. Set up camera face you as you stand camaflauged infront of this train.
5. Call everyone and tell them what you are doing, and tell them that if they believe hard enough, you won't end up as something like a gnat on a car windshield.
6. RIP. Realities a btch

The virus is atheist, and so am I.

Also, if you'd like to tell the 100,000s of thousand of africans dying of AIDS horrifically, and their children starving to death, that "Well your just not believing enough to get rid of this virus you have", you may get a bad response.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Am I the only one who notices the irony that by making this thread, the OP is giving MORE coverage to this flu???? To be honest, no one where I'm at is much concerned about it anymore.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Thank you, I'll look at it, but remember that that was posted three days ago.

I'm speaking of an end to the continuity, both in terms of our reactions and beliefs about it as well as the virus itself.

I know you may think I'm crazy, or unrealistic, but having read that book I recommended, I am now of the belief that things once unimaginable are indeed possible. However, for this to be more effective, more people would have to have the same belief ie: that we can use thought and creative imagination against something like a threatening virus pandemic.

Someday what I'm suggesting here will be "old hat".

P.S. There are a LOT of medical studies which support what I'm contending here. So think twice before you think, and think about good outcomes and do not buy into negative or fearful hype which expects the worst.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I was driving my car the other day, my Check Oil light came on, disturbed I put a piece of duct tape over it, and prayed that my car would be ok.

About 2 days later, I started my car, my engine cracked and the car was totalled. Dumbfound I had prayed, I had ignored it. What is going on!?!?

Sorry for the multipost, I just have a lot of points for the thinking error.

The jews weren't thinking negatively about the concentration camps, yet.... horrific things happened, are you suggesting they didn't pray hard enough, or they focused to much on were they were going.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well it's to late for me.
I have it as we speak and I did Not obsess with fear about getting it.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by azureskys]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I completely agree, this needs to end, i mean how many posts a day on average is ATS getting on this thing? Its out of control, everyone is in a panic over this thing and its not needed........when people start dropping like flies, and it starts getting really bad, then worry. As it stands, its just a lot of hype about nothing, people freaking out and posts everywhere, and the media going crazy, its blown way out of proportion. I can think of several outbreaks of sickness that warranted much more concern than this, and they didnt cause as much wide spread panic. It seems to me this is just a smoke screen to divert attention from something, and people are playing right into it.....if you dont want to be apart of that , then please PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD knock it off.......

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
when people start dropping like flies, and it starts getting really bad, then worry.

This is what we actually did, if you want proof then look at the current situation. If we didn't have that mentality in the first place, the virus could have been contained when it was first discovered in late March.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Since we want this H1N1 virus to just shrivel up and die and go away, the most helpful thing that people can do, is forget about it, and move ona and consider it little more than a false alarm.

Your way of thinking is why this flu is spreading like it is..please tell this to someone that is on a ventilator

Thanks,but there is nothing you and god can do about this flu..

look I understand faith may play a part in your life,but be realistic..This is a matter of concern,and only actions can combat the spreading,not reading bible verses or playing..oop's i meant praying..

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Were you reading the threads here at ATS before you got it, and had you been spending a lot of energy thinking about it before you got it, and now that you have it, what is your belief about when will it be gone and completely overpowered, in you?

P.S. Redpillblues, and others who are sceptics, again I refer you to that book recommendation I made, and also my reference to God in the OP is all-inclusive and includes you as well, since it is absurd to think of "God" as a separate being, separate from all that is, or separate from the human being at the apex of the creative process.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

People were NOT dropping like flies .......the death toll is like a total of around 50 right now........remember sars or west nile? its threat lvl wasnt as high as they put this and the deaths were considerably more, not counting the cost on livestock and other animals.....west nile also caused brain damage in animals and some people tht it didnt kill.....we STILL have to vaccinate for it......sorry i dont buy it

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
kinda funny.. i dont even think about "swine flu", its kinda hard to think about it tho when you dont watch tv or read the news.. lol

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
FYI - "Focusing on the positive" means identifying and accepting the truth, then determining productive action/response. NOT sticking one's head up one's butt. To take the process further, one can indeed visualize the desired positive outcome. However, attempting to use visualization as a technique to deny reality is a somethingpathology (I forget which one). Point being: it's neither healthy nor effective.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by soficrow]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Oh ye of such little faith.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

If you are still obsessed over this virus freakout, please if you can, just stop.

Do not underestimate the power of the human being, to effect global change, according to nothing more than the imagination.

When two or more people get together and continually focus on something, that something generally expands.

Is it possible that another 1918 Spannish Flu type pandemic could occur? Yes. Anything is possible, including the possibility that such a thing will NOT occur. Factor in newfound understanding about the impact of human consciousness on the unfolding of events, and with sufficient belief, it won't happen.

If you've been obsessing over it and hyping the fear surrounding it, please, please, stop, and move on. Thank you.

I have seen God work in my life, and I have witnessed the power of prayer. However America become allot like Sodom and Gamore, and we are waging war on some of the most devote God fearing people on Earth. Muslims do pray to the same God that Jews and Christians do. Minus Jesus of course.

This is no small problem! I understand that you are already given to the powers that rule your fate, and you have no fear. I however cannot wrap my head around that one.

Don't go quietly into the night!!!

The swine flu is being downplayed by all concerned. It is very widespread and far reaching. It’s the Flu and chances are that you will be exposed at some point. How bad it is really? It’s hard to say, and we will likely never know what impact it is really having.

When the news first broke the medias response was appropriate, given that we were seeing a 7-8% mortality rate which made the virus a shoe in for the worst Pandemic in human history. The 1918 flu only killed 2.5% of those affected.

The Sheeple here on ATS who, “Are no longer worried” are part of the problem now. I was really surprised that they went for it Hook line and sinker. Good job Bubba!

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

YES! You are so right. It is just an attempt to panic the world. There are a lot of worse things happening than this virus. For example, why are people starving when the world could feed them, if a few greedy people did so?
And why are so many children suffering?

I hope that the people who have the wherewithal to change this can live with their conscience, because they may have an easy time now, but not in the next world.

RIP, H1N1.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join