It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Mcdonald

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I am sure some but not all of you are aware of Senator Larry Mcdonald. This is some of what he had to say before he was killed, ''The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

He was killed in 1983 Sept 1 when the Korean Airliner 007 was shot down by the Soviets. www.history.com...

Was it as a result of him speaking out against this cable of elitists?

Watch this

digg.com...

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Peruvianmonk]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Yes I believe he was murdered. If he was alive now there might be more people aware of the sellout of the American people. He was a threat to the N.W.O. They will go to any lengths to keep they're agenda it kind of gets to me how no one seems to care or even wants to discuss whats happened and is happening. I do feel the winds of change beginning to blow however. Kind of like Bob Dylans "The Times they are a changing"

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I can recall as a young person my family telling me the John Birch Society was anti American. This man appears to be far ahead of the game in his understanding of what was going on in America...a precursor to Ron Paul if you will.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
It is interesting what he has to say, and the fact that it is given air time on a well known and watched show like Cross-Fire. I don't know whether i belive in this NWO stuff, but there clearly are some people who control more than others, and i am not talking about Prime Ministers and Presidents here.

top topics

join