It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22,000 “Green” Jobs Outsourced to India

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

That was the idea behind the sentiment:

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

GREEN JOB, I JUST WANT TO KEEP MY WHITE PAPER JOB.

I work (for now) for a fortune 500 company.

Our work group had a meeting last week concerning how our department would be training two big managers from India for one month. In which time the two managers would go back and train their people to assist us in our jobs.

What wasn't said but I know is that these non Americans would go back to India, train their 50 zillion people that are overpopulating our planet and take American jobs away from and off of American soil.

My company has been acquiring other smaller companies at the rate of one/two PER MONTH for over the past several years yet we have not had raises for going on two years just so our "King" can keep acquiring more companies at the expense of his loyal subjects.

My company employs for the most part, college educated people for the handling and administering of claims for other corporations. Our jobs are "white collar", phone and email type of work.

Today I had to go and pick up some paperwork "upstairs" which meant I had to stop on "our company's top floor" to change banks of elevators to the upper floors in order to reach the "parent company". I noted that the one floor I had to get off on was now quiet, empty and being rehabbed.

Just two years ago when I was on this floor it was filled with working Americans. Everything and everyone was now packed up and gone baby gone.

When I did get to the upper designated floor to pick up the paperwork, I was greeted by one American packing up files and six East Indians sitting and working the phones and on various other desk tasks.

My company is quietly and systematically taking American jobs out of America and "outsourcing".

American's are losing their jobs and our major corporations are taking the food out of American mouths in the name of greed.

You don't care?

Well when it's you without a job and living in a grass hut or wood shanty you might care but by then it will be too late.

American's have no sense of loyality to anyone else but themself. They think that if they are at the top they will stay there regardless of who they mess over to get and stay there.

Most people just don't see that how a company treats "the other guy" means that given half a chance that same company will also treat them the same way.

American's have voted for (twice) a oil baron's moron son who bankrupt the two companies his father gave him and walked off with the worker's pension money. Who out and out lied about WPD's and possibly whose administration perpetrated 911 in order to manipulate our country into war.

Our government sucks big time. Our politicians are owned by the large corporations and operate for the profit of the large corporations at the expense of the American's that pay their salaries through taxes.

The rich elite are getting richer at the expense of the middle class and any American that still has a job and health insurance could care less about "the other guy".

Who is going to pay the taxes that support our politicians once the majority of us are out of work. Not the large corporations getting big tax breaks while taking American jobs off American soil. Not the millions of Americans who are now and soon to be out of work and certainly not the large financial institutions who the middle class just got done bailing out per the government and not the foreigners who now have our jobs.

We live in a country where the large corporations are ruling America and most American's could care less and so stupid they are kissing the hand that is preparing to chop their . off.

Everyone is out solely for themselves and quietly wait "for things to get better".

Well "things aren't going to get better" and unless American's take to the streets en mass and start to revolt we all are eventually going to find ourselves living like third world citizens in a very short time.

WAKE THE FRIG UP AMERICA.

I'm tired of seeing what's coming down the road, trying to warn people only to get the dumb bunny palin look. Beauty with no brains, no substanance.

The middle class was made to bail out AIG and the other large financial institutions. None of the CEO'S or board members were held accountable for stealing billions of dollars. No, the government bailed them out at the expense of the people.

Is smooth slick Obama any different than our village idiot Bush Jr? and did we really have a choice with senile McCain and dumb bunny Palin?

Are the two main parties in our country just a mask for two sides to the same coin? (Difference in name only/same agenda).

Our jobs are going overseas.

and the average American goes quietly into the night like a compliant sheep.

Is it something in the water? The air? microwaves? Something, is going on. Americans have lost their fighting spirit and sense of unity and fair play.

If enough of us took to the streets, marched upon Washington, and ceased to work our jobs (dare I say strike) and refused to train our replacements refused to pay another cent in taxes, and stopped anyone that would dare break our strike, IF ENOUGH OF US DID THIS maybe the large corporations running this country would get the message.

YOU HAVE TWO CHOICES.

WAIT QUIETLY FOR YOUR TURN TO GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT LIKE GOOD LITTLE STUPID COMPLIANT SHEEP

OR

REVOLT, FIGHT AND STRIKE AND AT LEAST HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING YOU DID NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT UNHEARD AND GUTLESS.

America wake up and band together.

Patrick Henry said, "United we stand divided we fall". Not some of us or most of us, ALL OF US.

This is a call to arms.

We all need to stop what we are doing refuse to dig our own graves and march upon Washington.

I am not going quietly into the night like a compliant sheeple, how about you?

If a day was designated to stop what you are doing and march upon Washington would you?

If everyone designated a week of refusing to go to work, and march upon Washington would you?

If everyone did and that's the trick, if everyone (except the big shi* CEO's) refused to work for just one week, truck drivers, air line pilots, waitresses, doctors, office workers, sanitation, police, teachers, students, McDonald, Burger King, if EVERYONE just stopped what they were doing for just one week and marched upon Washington maybe just maybe we might have a chance to take our country back.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ofhumandescent]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join