It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO attacking? FBI Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hi,found this clip on Utube,quite interesting footage,make sure you watch enhanced version for a bit more clarity.Dont know what to make of it,looked fake at first but enhanced version changed my mind.Have put the link so you can watch full screen,er and I dont know how to embed.Fully expect to get debunked by someone who knows more than me about it.Did a search on ATS to see if it was elsewhere.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

What Phage said..........

Strange, I rarely ever agree with him!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Read that thread still nothing in it that proves this is a hoax.... debunkers need so called 'real proof' same as anyone and i see no real proof on that thread for either argument TBO... still looks weird/cool this vid

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thanks guys,I really searched before posting this,I PROMISE!Dont know how I didnt get a hit.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

No problem, that's what ATS is all about, sorting out real from unreal. Also the video is likely a hoax, it has a slim chance of being real, but I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
have to agree.. there are aspects that look real.. and there are aspects that look planted. If I had to guess, I would say the lightning is real.. mostlikely storm, and someone added in the visitors for kicks or something. If anything, if you know any clever video analysts.. I would run it by their offices, but the enhanced version looks more face than the original oddly. lol Good find though.

top topics

join