It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff gives talk at google, more doom ahead.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Peter Schiff has given a talk at Google, which you can watch here.

I find myself a little torn on him. One thing I notice is how political his economics is. It felt a little wrong at first to make such explicit linkage, but I think that's actually how it should be, they are linked in a big way.

In this video he says he thinks hyper inflation is the most likely scenario. There's also much of his usual stuff about the bailout being bad, and the normal libertarian capitalist ideas he's known for.

One very interesting idea he talks of, is that the bailout included bonuses in order to keep good employees at companies, but this is entirely wrong. The companies should be let to fail, then those good employees can go work at some other company that isn't failing, so we can get the most out of them. This was quite a compelling argument to me.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I really like the way he explains WHY he saw all of this coming. With his explanation of what was going on, I find it hard to believe that people considered him to be a crazy tinfoiler.

Also, with his explanations.... I don't think I am even considering that he could be a disinfo agent anymore. He is sincerely concerned, and wanted people to see what he saw coming... Now that it's here, he wants people to see what happened and what the government is trying to do, to 'stop' it.

Thanks for posting the video.

new topics

join