It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in the Bible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This past week the history channel had a couple of programs that tuoughed on the presence of UFO sighting in the Bible. At first I was like yea right then on verse imnpaticular struck me it was Ezekiel 1:16
" the appearence of the wheels and their workings wasa like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were , a wheel in the middle of a wheel"
Now coming from the point of view of an ancient man I think that this would be the only way that a man will be able to describe a U.F.O as a "wheel in the middle of a wheel" There is another verse that is similar to a lot of modern day U.F.O reports. Ezekiel 1:20
"Whever the sprit wanted to go, they went, because there the sprit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels"

In this program there wehre other example from Moses to Jesus and some in between. What do you think? I mean like they say GOD works in mysterious ways.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The passage in Ezekiel has often been interpreted to be a UFO. There are many historical reports of what fits the description of UFOs. There are dozens of historical, religious paintings of Jesus and Mary with what appear to be UFOs in the sky above / behind them. I have a UFO page at my website that contains many interesting links regarding historical UFO sightings � you may wish to check it out.

All the Best,
Deep

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What's the web site?

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
See my profile for the link.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In his books Erich Von Daaniken has often quoted the bible to prove that the old gods were infact Extraterrestrial.

XAOS!

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
RAEL BELIEVE THAT ANGELS (ELOHIMS) ARE IN FACT E.T

In his theories, he pretend that they killed dinosaurs to let human-being devellop.

Personnaly, I don't believe in UFO in bible but may I'm wrong...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If anyone can get to a t.v. with the History Channel today at noon (12p) A history of UFOs in the Bible will be shown.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It is common knowledge in Ufology of UFOs in the Bible and before.There actually are many threads about this on ATS already.To answer the OP though,yes they are referring to alien craft IMO.

top topics

join