It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people treating Alex Jones like people treat Lou Dobbs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well at least people here get it, shame we did not have someone to counter jones, but there you go the government took him out, and left us with him

Do we really need so many threads on this, we know alex jones is a con, so maybe we should just have this or another thread as a sticky or something.

How about the mods, just make this or another of these threads a sticky, so everyone can see what jones is and what we think of him to tell others new to this, what to expect.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Jenna

He doesn't lie all that much.

I haven't really heard him do the things that you all say that he does.

Sure, some things are lies but most of it is strong opinions.

Besides, he is entertaining to listen to.

I like hearing AJ rant.

first there was "no lies" what are you referring to now it's "he doesn't lie all that much" and "sure some things are lies".

When alex quotes something as fact you can't just believe him you have to independently verify.

The lie that finally stopped me taking any notice of him was a statement he made on a radio show that there were no longer any countries in Europe, no borders just the EU! All countries had been dispanded!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

It's a shame all your info comes from Alex because if you had exercised your own curiousity you'd have found out all the information alex has ever revealed elsewhere and in advance of him. Take the Fed and the Bank of England stuff, that had been known and widely circulated before Jones was old enough to get bullied in kintergarten.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sharps

I don't think that he lies like people say. I don't know if he LIES but he probably exaggerates. I was only being open to the possibility of him lying. But I think a lot of what he says is just common talk amongst conspiracy theorists and he wants to get it out to a wide audience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join