It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki and new world order.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Before joining A T S i read most of Zecharia Sitchin's books and must admit they seem quite feasible (not sure about Nibiru) according to him the Anunnaki landed on earth,genetically engineered an earth animal using their D N A to be used as a worker for them who would be able to understand orders

Since i became a member on this website i have learned about the Illuminati how they control,or would like to control the world, and by reading between the lines.......or should i say reading the different threads they are descendants of the Anunnaki who use religion,politics ,big business etc, to still keep humanity as slaves, and that they intend a one world government so that total control is in their hands.

so is the antichrist who is to be followed by the return of Jesus Christ,the Anunnaki? If so do they belong to the same group of aliens ,descendants of Enki and Enlil who were always opponents of each other,or are they completely different aliens..

Must admit its all very interesting...would make great noval!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You should read the Terra Papers, if you haven't done so yet, and then the Krill Papers, if you would like more information that seems quite feasible, but hard to come to terms with non the less.

I don't think Nibiru to be as true as they would like us to think, since something that huge coming towards us would have been visible in the sky for decades, but that's another thread.

As far as the story of Enlil and what not, it makes far more sense than what's being presented as our "true" history.

They want to make me believe that we just "sprung" up over night about 10k years ago? Ha, make me laugh.

~Keeper

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
hi ,tothetenthpower.
i have read the terra papers,never heard of the krill papers ,i will look them up ,thanks
illece

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

I think first we must identify what "Anunnaki" means. To me, and conformation on this would be nice, are a class of beings that came from heaven to earth. It does not denote a race of beings, only that those with the capability to transport from the sky and land on the firmament, land. In the ancient scriptures there are two classes that fit into this category.

1. Ancient creators or reptilian based life.
2. Sons of God, or the Adam race, being the first to be created, which are separate but genetically connected to humanity on the surface of this planet.

My research into the phrase "Nibiru" is that it is not a planet, but rather a channel or passage way, or a "Opening".

so is the antichrist who is to be followed by the return of Jesus Christ,the Anunnaki?

I think I should back up here and say I believe humanity has made a horrible mistake in assuming these "Ancient Annunaki" and all figures from our ancient history just disappeared or became extinct, or to turn them into "Mythology".

Since we know very little publicly it would be only possibilities we would be dealing with with regard to the Annunaki. And, we should be warned that any outside beings, entities must "Prove" their intent beyond any question. I personally would not take the "word" of a group who have hidden from us from the very beginning. Help, or harvest, the proof is in the proverbial pudding.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
From the research i have done i would agree with you the Anannaki were ,or are beings,people if you will ,who came from heaven to earth at some distant time in earth history

Are they the same beings spoken of in fist book of Enoch ,the watchers? Possibly ,weren't the Nephilim supposed to be of-spring of the said watchers and our ancestors.

Like you i believe we ...humanity..are making a very big mistake thinking the Anannaki , watchers , or whoever have left this world,if you had fashioned man ,created the first civilization and become literally a God to humanity would you have up stakes and left NO and neither have they. I would have ,to all intense and purposes disappeared,and would make the people believe they ruled (new world order anyone)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

The problem with Zecharia Sitchin is that he is not a scholar when it comes to translating the Sumerian tablets. That alone should give some pause to what he claims in his books. I have read his early books, and while they are entertaining, they are quite far fetched in the ideas presented by Mr Sitchin. While he does raise a lot of good questions about the past and some structures that were built, his answers do not hold up much scrutiny.

Also, everyone here brings up the Anti-Christ, but they forget to mention the Rapture has to happen first. Then all hell breaks loose until the Anti-Christ shows up.

new topics

top topics

join