It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA filled with underground tunnels confirmed [FICTION]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
There is also a parallel running "highway", as well as a service tube, this is how everything is transported.

Hmmm that still doesn't explain how stuff is transported AWAY from the tunnel system to get it to where it needs to go.

Having roads underground next to the tunnel would be pointless. You would still need access to the the above ground road system to transport stuff to and from the tunnel.

Oh btw the pic of the tunneling machine with USAF on it was contracted by the USAF (not owned) from REECo to drill a 750-foot tunnel into Little Skull Mountain to study digging out of underground missile complexes after an attack. And it's a conventional powered machine, not nuclear.

See this old thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RubberBaron

You should know however, that even though it plays out as a documentary film, the Brandon Corey Story is entirely fictional. It's entertainment, not to be taken literally.

[edit on 10/5/2009 by RubberBaron]

The Brandon Corey story is anti anti-propaganda propaganda.

And a great example of it, in my opinion!

Does David Icke believe in underground tunnel systems linking the far corners of the earth with Mach 8 speed trains?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I live in Nevada and later this summer in August I will have planned and be undergoing an expedition to either prove or disprove some of these underground bases. Mainly the ones in Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico and I will be bringing video evidence, pictures, and coordinates. i don't expect I'll be able to go inside the bases or anything like that. However, what I am suggesting I'll be able to do is to get some kind of evidence of some kind of entrances in nowhere, vents on the sides of mountains, and really deep caves that may lead to places of interest. I won't be alone. If intrested or got information of value please respond. Oh, and for the movie it was only meant to bring to light the thought of reptilians and such and for you to do your own research and come up with your own conclusion.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join