It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I know what I'd say in the hypothetical situation, "Oh wow."

Bluebeam is bunk.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So I finally brought you out,lol.

Bluebeam is bunk.

What do you mean?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This stuff always amazes me. With people like you UFO nuts no wonder it is so easy to control the masses. You are barking up the wrong tree and you'll go to your graves old and bitter and senseless and never knowing the real mechanisms of life and success.

Stop it already. This whole UFO thing is like some world wide hypnosis. Total BS. Loony. Charlatans and quacks. Enough!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

WHAT???

I can't believe there is actually someone, let alone a ATS member that actually still thinks that.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
This stuff always amazes me. With people like you UFO nuts no wonder it is so easy to control the masses. You are barking up the wrong tree and you'll go to your graves old and bitter and senseless and never knowing the real mechanisms of life and success.

Stop it already. This whole UFO thing is like some world wide hypnosis. Total BS. Loony. Charlatans and quacks. Enough!!!!!

Which 'tree' should we be barking up at?

What are the real mechanisms of life and success? And what do they have to do with that 'tree' we should be barking up at?

How does one hypnotise the world?

I'm not bitter and I don't think I am 'senseless'. Perhaps you've made a kind of Freudian slip?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I find this comment quite funny. Your on the exact flip side of your own coin. Sleepy, mechanical and hypnotized. Right where you're supposed to be.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Thank you Phage, you are the only sceptic on here that actually tries to make an actual point or come up with some reasonable explanations/questions without just saying "its fake, cause I said so"

This collage is interesting, but in regards to the "window" thing I would think it is some outer part of the object that just happens to resemble the grey look. I have no clue if its possible to see the pilots in this situation. If you zoomed in on an airplane with the same setup, could you see the pilots?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

If you zoomed in on an airplane with the same setup, could you see the pilots?

I don't know can you?

Courtesy of pbase.com

I can see what appears to be pilots with my naked eye from a far zoom.

So it looks like you could, esspecally with a camera with a zoom.......

[edit on 5/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The problem with this thread is it reminds me of this THREAD...

This image is forever burned into my brain... and provides me with so much laughter.

I'm not knocking the original footage or even having an opinion on it, I'm just saying that I don't really see much here to be excited about in regards to being able to 'see' an alien driver or not.

I see something so inconclusive that it warrants no real opinion or reaction.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by bloodline]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

let me see you say that when you witness a silver disc hovering silently 200 ft above you while pulsating with every color of the rainbow.. enough blasphemy!

the picture of the alien heads btw turned me back onto this video immensely. even though it was never once proved a hoax by several experts I had no opinion except that it was compelling. now there's definitely much more to chew on.

[edit on 12-5-2009 by kronos11]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is truly awesome spooky footage, i cannot for one moment understand how anyone can call it 'inconclusive footage...the aliens send shivers down my spine!

[edit on 12-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I seriously believe that no video will be taken even somewhat seriously unless it is taken with movie-quality equipment, by professionals, who gets a long video that is so definitive, like... a 20 minutes video of aliens collecting samples or something.

Consider it like this. A nighttime shot from far away. Is there any way you WOULDN'T question and call it fake or mistaken identity? No.. there isn't. You are lying if you say otherwise (directed at debunkers who are convinced all possible ufos are clearly fakes or mistakes). Wrong lighting. Fuzzy. Not fuzzy. Moving. Not moving. Too realistic. Too good to be true. CGI. Goes on and on.

There is NO SIGHTING out there, that those who are of the debunking ilk, won't find some excuse to dismiss. NONE. Hell, we could have seen dozens of authentic footage, we'll never know it though, it is tore apart by disifno and debunkers.

Mind you, I'm very wary by nature of all sightings. I feel many ARE hoaxes, mistaken identity, etc. But I think there are many valid cases. But none shall escape the debunkers wrath, who have decided before even reading the case, that it's OBVIOUSLY not real.

When all else fails however, they have the ol' last fallback. Clearly a MILITARY super-secret craft! Flying over civvie neighborhoods? For hours? No problem, they clearly do that all the time.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
hmm interesting that was probly the best UFO video I've ever seen cool s&F

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodline

Thanks for the virus.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There has been several instances where small models of this type of ship pattern have been recovered from Egyptian tombs. You might want to look into it because two of the shapes are definitely the same thing as what was recovered from a king's tomb.( One in the beginning and the one at the end are positively the same type/shape)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Cool video, I want to believe it but what's that 3 musketeers doing sitting in a latest model convertible flying saucers?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm not sure what you are talking about star in a jar.

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by bloodline

Thanks for the virus.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think disclosure will be like this thread you get all excited and a day or so later it's sorta "Ho Hum!So what's next?"

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
man, def amazing....i wonder if i would be brave enough to closer to the craft if that was me filming it...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I feel many ARE hoaxes, mistaken identity, etc. But I think there are many valid cases. But none shall escape the debunkers wrath, who have decided before even reading the case, that it's OBVIOUSLY not real.

Most people with rational minds feel the need to ask questions and investigate the evidence (if any) before making up their minds on whatever is presented to be fake or real. There has bin so many hoaxes so that's why people have become more cautious.

How do you know what people decide and when ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join