It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

That's definitely impressive. Can't help but feeling we're on the brink of mass contact. If a ship offered to take you away from here, would you go?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Just because two agencies call it authentic doesn't mean it's authentic. We've already seen how agencies can be duped into believing fakes are real. The ship in the beginning of the vid seemed too focused and sharp for such a long distance shot... not to mention that zooming in that much on a moving object is nearly impossible to keep something in frame as much as it is in that video.

I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong on this, but its just my feelings and observations.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

The story i got from a television program in Turkey (translated) is that he is a prison/military gaurd that has a job on the beach front and all of this is taking place over the ocean. One of the videos has been translated on U-TUBE and he explains how it looks so close up. He has a telescoping lens or telescopic whatever. He can zoom in tremendous amounts while recording.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I hope those aliens land I would knock them on the head and steal there ship
That ship looks so cool!
"Yer alien! lie in the snow an count to 60"

[edit on 11-5-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASCARUFOs
reply to post by FlySolo

The story i got from a television program in Turkey (translated) is that he is a prison/military gaurd that has a job on the beach front and all of this is taking place over the ocean. One of the videos has been translated on U-TUBE and he explains how it looks so close up. He has a telescoping lens or telescopic whatever. He can zoom in tremendous amounts while recording.

Well, then we need to determine how much of a zoom he had on it. 50% 100%?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gyoung88

That's definitely impressive. Can't help but feeling we're on the brink of mass contact. If a ship offered to take you away from here, would you go?

Haha. As a kid, the image of the "greys" always scared the crap out of me. I was terrified to go to sleep at night sometimes, even if I was fascinated by the subject of aliens. Now, seeing as how this footage may very well be real and that the "beings" inside that craft may very well be the infamous "greys" that have long haunted me in my nightmares, I found myself experiencing some of those old, fearful feeligs again.

I don't know if I would panic or not now if I were standing face to face with one of them, but it would sure be interesting to take a ride in that craft. I'm sure they know a lot more about the universe than we do.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Is it just me but it looks like a cylon heavy raider, from BSG?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Please note the sequence of a light moving near some buildings (00:28)
Please note the sequence of a light moving past the Moon(02:13, "oh my God!...Look at this one).

1. May 22 at 8:56PM according to the camera clock. ISS pass confirmed on heavens-above on May 22 at 8:46, dropped below 10º elevation at 8:45, sets at 8:47.

2. May 23 at 4:53AM according to the camera clock. ISS pass confirmed on heavens-above on May 23 at 4:43, passing immediately beneath the moon.

Seems the clock on the camera is about 10 minutes fast (consistently).

[edit on 5/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Haha, the debunking efforts have been pitiful so far! They're grasping at straws! It's the ISS!!! The clock is 10 minutes fast!! LOL

This one is going to stump the most diehard dyed-in-the-wool pseudoskeptics in here. And like Diplomat said a couple of pages back, the creatures remind me very much of the ET in the infamous 'Alien Interview' video - which I too believe to be real. Oh the shame!! Oh the humanity!!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Re: the analysis of the video. From this post (of mine):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The external quotes are from an english translation (provided by Sirius) of the report.Here

Subject: Image Pre-evaluation Report
Mr.Tolga Özdeniz
ATV Channel - Programme Editor
Pre-evalutaion report? What the heck does that mean?

On January 31, 2008, a MiniDV format video cassette holding 35 minutes of footage was brought over to “TUBITAK” The Science and Technology Research Board of Turkey’s (a Scientific Institution owned by the state that is highly reliable and influential) National Observatory (TUG) by Mr.Tolga Ozdeniz, the Editor of “Reporter” that has been aired on ATV Channel. The footage on the cassette was said to have been recorded by a Canon GL1 MiniDV digital camera on a beach of a holiday village in Kumburgaz/Istanbul by an amateur.
What? January 31, 2008?

The images were examined by TUG- National Observatory Image Processing Unit. Because, it would take quite a long time to analyze all of the images, only randomly selected parts were pre-examined. During this process, emphasis was not placed on images produced by optical clarification effects which a number of point light sources generated.
"Optical clarification effects"? Some sort of manipulation? No matter, it seems they disregarded them.

The date on the video indicates that the recordings were made during the summer of 2007
I'm confused. The dates I see on the video are 2008. It seems we are talking about different tapes after all but, on we go.

The footage images of the object which visibly have a certain configuration are not computer animations, special video effects or studio re-created images or models. The footage is genuine…
I wonder what the rest of the statement might be. Also the phrase used, "studio re-created images or models" could be read as only ruling out studio work. I never considered the possibility of this being done in a studio. If it is actually ruling out the use of a model altogether, I would be curious to know more about how they reached that conclusion.

The first observation made from the footage is that some of the images were recorded in nighttime sky at a certain altitude from the horizon. The footage also covers images of moon in some parts which proves that the video was shot in nighttime and open air. But, the fact that digital date display’s showing AM in certain frames and PM in others, raises suspicion about the validity of the time in which the recordings were made
Well, since we're not even talking about the same year, I guess the time of day doesn't really matter either.

Since in some parts, there is no other object that can be featured as a reference in the close-up frames and no observable differences were found on background examination, the actual location, distance, dimensions and nature of the objects could not have been determined.
The same applies to "our" video. Might I add that no absolute motion can be determined either.

Through the examination of shootings of multiple dates, it’s a strong possibility that 2-3 different objects were captured. However, it’s difficult to determine whether the objects are moving or not. Their movement is slow even if they do so.
Why does different dates imply different objects? Also, as I said, there doesn't seem to be any way to determine any absolute motion.

The reflections of light on the objects are sometimes caused by moon which was in a convenient location at that time, and sometimes produced by some other sources of light…
Again, an incomplete statement. Perhaps the the complete statement furnishes more information but one has to wonder. Without knowing the size or location of the object there is really no way to determine it but, again judging from the video which we are talking about, it would seem to be a fairly strong light source. The light also seems to be from a point source.

The light reflection from the left side of the object which is seen on August 10th shootings is not produced by the moon. At that time, the moon was in a phase that was pretty close to the “new moon” phase and located approximately at a 10 degrees proximity/angle to the horizon. Moreover, the image processing analysis conducted on some part of the footage revealed that the center of the object has the same density as its background, namely is of a transparent nature.
Can't really comment. No August 10th "shooting".

Before I change my opinion that it is a model I would like to know a bit more about the report. The date discrepancy and the incomplete statements would be a good start.

The report is actually dealing with video taken the prior year. Interesting the thing shows up a year later. Should be quite a crowd on hand this summer. I might have to miss it.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Haha, the debunking efforts have been pitiful so far! They're grasping at straws! It's the ISS!!! The clock is 10 minutes fast!! LOL

This one is going to stump the most diehard dyed-in-the-wool pseudoskeptics in here. And like Diplomat said a couple of pages back, the creatures remind me very much of the ET in the infamous 'Alien Interview' video - which I too believe to be real. Oh the shame!! Oh the humanity!!

That's exactly what came to mind when I saw these pics, it looks so similar. I also believe the interview footage is most likely real, but that's for another thread.

Maybe that's just what a real alien looks like

[edit on 11/5/09 by dmorgan]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Looked interesting, but once again with the blurry and shaking. Can't anyone prop a camera on a knee or a limb or ANYTHING? Why didn't he go just a little closer too for the shot of the century. Can't see jack. Could have been anything with lights on it. All I saw was blurry images of (who knows what) and I was getting nauseous watching the shaky footage. I saw nothing that gave me proof of anything.I want to believe like anyone......but this is hardly irrefutable proof of a ufo or aliens.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This is very interesting footage.

The fact that we have a distant shot of the UFOs for reference as well as the way the moonlight reflects off the objects ie reflecting and interacting at angles that would be consistent with a craft being in that position in the sky, suggests that this footage is indeed authentic. I know with CGI these days people can create some pretty convincing fakes and I approach each report with skepticism, but I feel this deserves closer scrutiny.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by Reading

I think this footage was examined for 10 days by alot of experts saying it was authentic....

According to the English translation of the report
Here
the tape that was analyzed was received on January 31, 2008 (so it's not actually talking about the clip in the OP).

The scan of the actual report
www.siriusufo.org...
is dated January 31, 2008. If you look and compare it with the translation you can see where it also says the tape was received on January 31, 2008.

So the analysis lasted exactly less than one day. Intensive examination.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you see the videos I posted on page two with Haktan Akdogan from the Sirius UFO research center and the cameraman (Yalcin Yalman) answering common questions about the footage? I'm sure they cover some of the things you're wondering about. Also, the researcher (Haktan Akdogan) clearly said that the footage was analyzed at TUBITAK for a minimum of 10 days.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
people need to remember, that footage was shot in June '08'.

so if what is being said could even remotely be plausible we were close to "contact" a year ago.

i watch the footage. why is it so choppy. its been edited in such an unbearable fashion it hurt my brain. time jumps backwards and forwards and backwards again.
when not zoomed in you can see hole in the theory behind this nonense.

sorry to dampen the parade
~spearhead~

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

the date on the camera... i like may & june '08'. after the "extensive examination report".

hollow like bamboo!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Yes, I saw those videos last year. They don't impress me any more than those provided by Jaime Maussan or the UFO Hunters do.

According to the actual report to Mr.Tolga Özdeniz, ATV Channel - Program Editor, the analysis lasted no more than one working day (that's assuming they received the tape first thing in the morning).

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

The videos I posted on page two explain the date issues.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great video, which I've never seen before, thanks for posting.

To those complaining about the craft having no roof I was thinking that my motorbike has no roof and I use it for short journeys on nice days. Perhaps the greys have a mother ship standing off somewhere and these guys were out for spin in their new toy. Just like they have in the movies, Close Encounters, Star Wars, etc

The pic showing the 2 faces I thought was real funny, you can almost see one of them saying to other "like dude where the hell are we ?", or "Dammit I thought you said you could fly this thing"

Hell I was waiting for them t start waving or something.

This is either a fantastic hoax video or the real deal.

Presumably there are loads of UFO spotters hanging about the area where this was shot since the sightings are a regular occurance according to this. have there been any more sightings in same area by anyone else ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join