It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Is there any video footage of that picture in motion? I know someone mentioned that there is a 30 min version but it is not avaliable?

Really good video. It's actually making me stop my train of thought to try and feel what it would be like to come face to face with something like that if they exist. It's a very hard feeling to distinguish.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
[, the shape and behaviour of the craft reminded him EXACTLY of the object he witnessed while at the Knebworth concert in 1979 (Led Zeppelin were the headline act that year). .... He also took photos of it but unfortunately when he went to get them developed he realised he must've made the mistake of keeping the lens cap on! Imagine his disappointment - thinking he had the smoking gun of the century!
[edit on 10-5-2009 by RiotComing]

At first I thought, Oh, how convenient, that's what they all say when there is no proof....but then I saw that Led Zep was playing and that he would probably have been under some sort of influence and it would be oh so easy then to forget to take the lens cap off

Interesting video. I don't know enough either way to say anything other than make thinly-veiled jokes about the propensity for drug culture that we possess.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't know.
All the shots with acceptable reference points like the ground or sea or moon are showing dots in the sky. Then it jumps to close-ups of what looks like stonesthrow. The close-up shots don't seem to have any reference to land or moon. hmmm

I think these are great videos but seem too good to be true. If this managed to capture several quality ufo videos throughout a broad period of time why was it just him that caught the images and not several other locals.
Sorry if these issues have been addressed but I'm just rying to play devil's advocate here.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Yep, when he described the Knebworth incident to us, everyone asked him if he was taking a bit of the ole wacky-backy, and they were indeed... hahaha ...he's well-known for indulging in that stuff.. but he maintains that he saw what he saw and so did everyone else who saw it, including his girlfriend at the time! But yes, certainly explains the lens cap!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I think these are great videos but seem too good to be true.

Sadly this is always the case. Either something is NOT too good to be true (i.e. it isn't perfect, so any minor flaw is immediately set upon, and it is dismissed), or it IS too good to be true, and it is still dismissed. I honestly am not sure there is ANY video or photo that could be produced that would make people say "Hey.. it's real!"

Kind of sad really.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I feel 99.5% sure this is authentic, but in this age of CGI video
it is so hard not to be skeptical. I always have to remind myself that
there are some very clever people out there--some of them genius.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah

If this managed to capture several quality ufo videos throughout a broad period of time why was it just him that caught the images and not several other locals.
Sorry if these issues have been addressed but I'm just rying to play devil's advocate here.

But there are more witnesses involved. This case is big news in Turkey. Check some
newspapers.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I like to come here and check to see what's on the front page. I don't spend hours and hours combing through every topic. I for one am glad this is a re-post. This forum is not only for those to present their findings, it is also for those to have those findings presented to.

Whenever someone has something good which goes against the grain of someone else's belief system, they are chastised for not using the search feature. Don't worry about it, it's not your problem

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

......countdown till this post gets removed, mine making the same point copped it. Its a weapon of choice for the debunkers here 'use the search feature'.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
there are folks here that simply don't want credible stories to see the light of day

[edit on 11-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
this video gave me chills!!!!!
look at that face thingy!!
It does look real
nice find, i have never seen this before

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Yes I know the type. It's only the debunkers who say that line. It's obvious they don't want anyone else posting information which may corroborate an original finding.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I honestly am not sure there is ANY video or photo that could be produced that would make people say "Hey.. it's real!"

Well I don't think people should be easily convinced by a photo or video, because when such things occur our community loses credibility, especially when the evidence is proven to be a hoax.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Turkish is Greek to me.

The video includes sequences which are obviously the ISS as well as some which are in all likelihood the lights of fishing boats caught in morning mirage effects. The inclusion of those sequences can't help but call into question the validity of the entire video.

Do those articles talk about other witnesses of the object or are they sensationalizing the video being presented by the owner of a UFO museum?
ufocongress.com...

[edit on 5/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Kind of weak in my opinion to say the least... Very grainy , to me seems undefined, with pixelation issues i cant say that this to me shows occupants.

Keep digging tho and good luck!

What do you think it is then? you offer nothing really from that comment. I'm not saying it's anything but for ufo videos thats one of the best there is so how can it be so bad as you see. It's not going to be a hollywood production type of video....ever

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
This may seem "too good to be true," but I assure you it's 100% real.

That's right! It's too good to be true! This vid has been doing the rounds of ATS for quite some time, though there were no firm conclusions whether it was a hoax or not.

Having said that, it is beyond logic that what we're seeing in the photo enhancements are aliens of some kind. Considering the distance of the 'UFO' it could be as much as a hundred feet across and fifty feet in thickness, if not more. Now if those 'silhouettes' are aliens peeping out of the UFO, they would be about 40 to 50 feet tall!

50 foot aliens!! Yiiikes!! I'm outta here!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by free_spirit

Turkish is Greek to me.

The video includes sequences which are obviously the ISS

[edit on 5/11/2009 by Phage]

How is it obviously the ISS? I've seen pictures of the ISS and it doesn't look anything like that. I'll wait for your google search response because I know that's what you like to do. While your doing that, I'll find the type of cam he's using. I do remember them saying it was 100x, but I'm not certain.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I think this footage was examined for 10 days by alot of experts saying it was authentic....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This has been out there for awhile, but the most interesting thing is that is has been authenticated and the guy has over 2 years of footage of things coming and going. Even looks like it might come out of the water at one point. Also I have seen a review done by a professional group that this was real footage with no CGI or any sign of manipulation or hoax. This is even going to be featured on UFO Hunters on the History Channel sometime in the future here. I hope it is very soon because this case could finally blow the cover off of the cover-up. This is the best chance to finally recieve full disclosure. I am also very surprised of how few people have seen or heard of this video. I cant wait to see it on American TV. I guess it has been on all kinds of news and shows in other parts of the world. I have a old classmate that lives in Holland now and says it was a hot topic for a long time and is still talked about.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
This may seem "too good to be true," but I assure you it's 100% real.

That's right! It's too good to be true! This vid has been doing the rounds of ATS for quite some time, though there were no firm conclusions whether it was a hoax or not.

Having said that, it is beyond logic that what we're seeing in the photo enhancements are aliens of some kind. Considering the distance of the 'UFO' it could be as much as a hundred feet across and fifty feet in thickness, if not more. Now if those 'silhouettes' are aliens peeping out of the UFO, they would be about 40 to 50 feet tall!

50 foot aliens!! Yiiikes!! I'm outta here!

You know, I can be my worst enemy sometimes. That occurred to me as well but dismissed it. Of course, we don't really know how far away it is at all though either, it could be 217 miles or 1000 feet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join