It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Pretty spooky images aren't they? I've seen this footage many times and it never struck me that you could see the occupants. Later in the video, about 5 minutes in, it looks like there are two occupants. Also, it looks like the area that we see passengers is open to the air. Is that unusual for an ET craft?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
is that frame REAL?

with the two alien heads .... if that is real ...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
reply to post by free_spirit

This frame doesnt leave viewers with many choices.
Either its an ingenious piece of CGI, a deliberate model that included alien figures or Aliens..if it is a hoax it is totally brilliant in its subtlety or its the real deal............

Also the human brain is very good at seeing patterns,(e.g faces, animals in clouds) the grey alien has a very simple pattern, two black blobs.

Not disagreeing or anything, just mentioning another possibility.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Thought you might be interested in this info on the camera,
it's not a VHS as I thought,it also might explain the odd
year and date settings.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-5-2009 by smurfy]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I totally agree with that but these images..........the spacing of the eyes, the shape of the eyes...doesnt actually leave all that much to the imagination. tie all that in with the notion that the grey image is based on fact....

[edit on 10-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
Also, it looks like the area that we see passengers is open to the air. Is that unusual for an ET craft?

I was thinking the same thing. I thought that was really odd, and it does'nt look all that comfortable for long trips. Talk about tight quarters!

As of late I have'nt been to impressed with the UFO department and the videos. But I think this one sticks out from alot of the other ones.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here's a video with the cameraman (Yalcin Yalman) and a researcher from the Sirius UFO research center in Turkey answering some questions about the footage. It turns out that there were several witnesses from the same city that reported the sighting as well.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What mystifies me is if this footage is indeed real and not a hoax why then is “being” flying an open-air vehicle? From what I have researched about the ET phenomenon is that they are extremely adept at remaining hidden and yet this “being” is to all intents and purposes allowing itself to be videoed and watched. My question more to myself is why it would do this when it flies in the face of UFO behaviour. I really find this perplexing even with my wildest imaginings I cannot come to any conclusions at all.

The best footage I have ever seen.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Looks pretty legit to me. The alien in the craft looks very similar to the alien in the Area 51 Alien Interview video (which I believe is authentic).

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Totally agree, my friend. I see you got a warning for this which I feel is unjust as it was Not off-topic at all in my opinion. Why? Because this Turkish footage is an exceptional case that deserves attention of its own via a new thread, rather than just adding to an existing thread - this one should be re-promoted as a new thread from time-to-time. I agree with stewartw2 - there are certain factions in here that would rather not see certain cases draw new attention via a fresh thread and they will do what they can to play it down and deflect/direct them away to an existing thread where it will die down quietly - exactly what they want it to do.

I'm so glad to see this Turkish footage back in the limelight. Sometime last year, I played all the footage to a friend at work, on full screen on my huge 60" 1080p Sony Bravia. Not only was he shocked with the detail we could see of the aliens inside the craft, the shape and behaviour of the craft reminded him EXACTLY of the object he witnessed while at the Knebworth concert in 1979 (Led Zeppelin were the headline act that year). He also talked of the many people who saw it (including the people around him) but the news reports were suppressed and never heard about it again. He also took photos of it but unfortunately when he went to get them developed he realised he must've made the mistake of keeping the lens cap on! Imagine his disappointment - thinking he had the smoking gun of the century!

Anyway I thought I would relate that story, as the Turkish footage brought him right back to that very sighting in 1979. On my big huge screen (not just some poxy PC monitor on YouTube) you should've seen his shocked reaction. Also being a cameraman he could account for the way it was filmed and confirmed to me that yes it would definitely look like this if filmed by an amateur cameraman. It all fitted.

That confirmed to me in my mind, that yes this is a genuine UFO case and yes that could well be a couple of aliens in there. I notice we had a reply earlier regarding evolution and genetics and how did they evolve to get a head and body like ours.. well all I have to say on that is.. the more you think you know, the less you really do know. Science is merely a consensus of hypothesis for the current moment. For all you know, they may have created us in the first place, and over a time scale that doesn't even fit in with our concept of millions or billions of years.. with an understanding of physics and genetics well beyond our comprehension. I truly don't believe we are in a position to make an educated comment as to how or why they have a head and body somewhat similar to ours. Perhaps it is a blueprint of sorts; a cookie-cutter commonality occuring throughout the universe over the course of infinity. We just don't know.

But what I do know, is seeing the shock and the lump in the throat of my friend when he watched the Turkish footage (both the 2007 footage and the 2008 footage) on my big screen. It's spooky alright. Star and flag here for sure.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissemination
What mystifies me is if this footage is indeed real and not a hoax why then is “being” flying an open-air vehicle? From what I have researched about the ET phenomenon is that they are extremely adept at remaining hidden and yet this “being” is to all intents and purposes allowing itself to be videoed and watched. My question more to myself is why it would do this when it flies in the face of UFO behaviour. I really find this perplexing even with my wildest imaginings I cannot come to any conclusions at all.

The best footage I have ever seen.

Open-air vehicle? Have you ever opened a window?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Thanks for the support. There are co-incidences in this particular footage that even the most die-hard debunker would struggle to explain.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe I have never seen this before :\ It definately blows 99% of ufo videos out of the water. This is definately a gem in the world of ufology.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
this is one of the most interesting ufo videos of all time if you ask me

here is the link to the vimeo video. it is supposedly the best version

vimeo.com...

good job free_spirit, that is the best frame grab i have seen so far

[edit on 10-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I saw this video last year and it was the first time I felt that I was seeing
an authentic UFO. To me, the enhanced close up pics do show what appears to
be a "classic" gray alien. Maybe they have an undersea base near Turkey
which could account for so many sightings in that area.
Thanks for this post.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by cmazzagatti

is this picture ^ from the same video as the one in the OP? if it is if you look at the last linked picture in the OP (i44.tinypic.com...), it shows a date which does not match with the date in the quoted picture ... am i missing something?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by baseball101]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

What you are missing might be described as the one thing that some might regard as problematic in regards to this footage.....the fact that the guy filmed the UFO on many occasions. Had this been a one off sighting as far as I am concerned it would have been an out and out smoking gun, as it is it is highly convincing and who knows why Aliens might have been at this spot more than once.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

A little while back, a thread was started by Sherpa about a strange object that was fimed during a parachute descent.
At one point in the thread it was suggested by way of some diagrams that it was an alien looking out through an open window of an alien craft.
Now I think the whole thing looked more like a bowling ball with some alfoil streamers attached that was chucked out of the plane.
But I mention that thread in view of the window aspect.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
In the several previous threads about this, it has been claimed to be:
1. A dinner plate
2. A spoon
3. An oil rig

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
My thought to the open air convertable type UFO is this...

Thinking back to my youth and my favorite movie Flight of the Navigator--- what if their UFO ship was like the one in the movie.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bdf75ecb39d.jpg[/atsimg]

Being that- it can travel through space and time as a solid ufo- but then can change- the metal can liquify and change shape (as we have heard stories of this happening, I have seen it with my very eyes, as well as evidence of metalic like particles being found at UFO crash sites that react and change shape with electricity)... That being said- maybe they can change the metal covering over their windshield and that is why they are visible in this video...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17d9ef384151.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-5-2009 by xynephadyn]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join