It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well jeddun's post is just presumptious anyway. No one said that "the aliens" in this thread were 3ft high or delicate, and conversely no one said that they were not 20ft high, or any particular height for that matter. He is just scoffing. Any sizeing of anything in the Turkish video is pure speculation. Mot the hoople's blow up appears to show two figures, the one on the left is more or less normal. The one on the right is grotesquely different and to me does not add up. It makes more sense to me, to think that there are three faces all more or less similar, with one in the middle and behind, and partially hidden by the face on the right. The "Feline" idea is frankly, ridiculous and is being made to look like something out of Starwars.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
OH...MY...GOD please enough with this HOAXED footage...GAH!. LOL it's SO obviously a put on...come on. Look at the relation in size of the 'being' to ship...hehe what is it? suddenly a 3 foot delicate humanoid becomes 20 plus feet high? wow......common sense.

you wouldn't believe an alien was real if a ufo landed on your lawn... an alien came out and he smacked you upside the head

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Your friend who saw Led Zeppelin at Knebworth, did he say that some people could not see the object?
I was with three other people who couls not see the craft. But then a man ran up to me saying "can you see it, what is it?" and we whatched it come from the right of the stage over the stalls and burger tents, hover and then speed off over Knebworth house. The song remains the same was being played.
Would be interested to hear his recollections.

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join