It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by cmazzagatti

I would say that they have some type of underwater base somewhere in The Black Sea. It is important to note, and you don't have to believe me, but there are indeed ethical and unethical extraterrestrials that have visited us for many, many years with different intentions. The ethical ones are concerned with the evolution of our consciousness, while the unethical ones want to fulfill their need for dominance & control. Their consciousnesses are no different than the David Rockefellers and George Bushes of this planet, except they are a lot more advanced than we are, and so they have more capability to "conquer" other planets besides their own. This isn't new age bull#, it's a very real phenomenon that's slowly coming to light and getting exposed.

Hi CM, I do agree that there is good possibilty of undersea bases, Ufo/military, et all.
And I do not dispute the notion that there are "Ethical ET/Non-ethical Ets".
But essentially I do believe this video to be one of the most believable that I've seen.
It doesn't seem forced, and its not particularly in focus, and doesn't seem to be done with any significant budget- the type of quality you would get from using a Handy-cam.
I dont profess to be any CGI, or special effects officianado- intuitively, it just feels right.

Foe sure. I did not mention this before, and again you don't have to believe me, but the strangest thing is that a few years ago I happened to be priviledged to know an NSA operative who actually confirmed what I said above about ethical and unethical extraterrestrials with different intentions. He told me some other things which I'm hesitant to say, but I can I agree, intuitively, the video does feel right and relates to this info. I'm not really sure if the e.t.s in the footage are ethical or unethical though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The use of "Green screen" and an Alien action figure purchsed from a toy store. Maybe when the HD video cameras come down in price we will see some good footage.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
very interesting!..........the operator od the video was very lucky.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Watching that video freaked me out. It is really scary how these things come upon us. And how so little we know about everything.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I may be the only one that see this - but in ancient times and looking up at this scene as in the 5th photo link you could almost see how ancient people could visualize wings on each side of the E.T. figure calling them angels. Or is it just me. How else would they describe this Bible times or paint a picture on a cave wall.

Best darn video and photos I have ever seen in my life time and I have been around for 63 years and grew up with all the sci-fi movies.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Possibly the greatest breakthrough in human history.

OR

Originally posted by jackitin
"Green screen" and an Alien action figure purchsed from a toy store.

I think the latter. But you're being too generous with the "green screen."
Not that sophisticated. Plastic 90s spaceship knock off probably from China, and some judicious lighting in a darkened room plus superimposing.

Mike

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Ok, so this is a real film of a real object. Two options: actual flying machine or something else (probably a hoax).

I hope a hoax because I don't like the feel of that thing. Kind of evil. And the close up....o please do we want these kind of visitors? Can't really make out if it is two or three with one hiding half behind the right one (whose profile we see).

As to the debunkers, how do you explain the morfing of the UFO? If no CGI has been used how can you do this? It doesn't look as if the thing gets dark but as if it actually changes.

Somebody talked here about ethical and non ethical aliens. If legit, I guess these guys are not so ethical.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

how do you explain the morfing of the UFO? If no CGI has been used how can you do this? It doesn't look as if the thing gets dark but as if it actually changes.

Somebody talked here about ethical and non ethical aliens. If legit, I guess these guys are not so ethical.

Make a video of your friend standing. Stop it and take a video of a tree. Dissolve one into the other and you have a miraculous morphing of your friend into a tree. Such an obvious editing techniques it was already being used a 100 years ago on film.

How one can judge the ethics of aliens is beyond me.

Particularly if they happen to be plastic toy aliens.

But what do I know.

Mike

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

I hope a hoax because I don't like the feel of that thing. Kind of evil.

Haha, I agree. I will be completely honest... when I discovered this footage and did the photo enhancements, I felt a little bit uneasy falling asleep at night, especially after all the disturbing things I have heard about the "greys." But hey, I think you'd have a better chance getting struck by lightening three times in a row than encountering these creatures, so it's nothing to stresss over.

Sometimes, the truth is not so pretty.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
WTF... Another photo-enhancement I did from one of the pictures shows what seems to be the alien in the front wearing some type of goggles. Either that or it's eyes are bulging out like a baby with harlequin fetus. And if you look at the side of it's head, there's two cables coming from the left goggle lens wrapping around the back of it's head. Maybe thats the device it uses to manueuver the craft?

[edit on 28-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I do believe in aliens, but i just cant work this one out.

Please prove me wrong, but could it not just be one of these?

I would love for this to be an alien ship and all, but i want to make sure we can exclude any other possibilities first!

Is the general consensus that this is a genuine alien, or do we think that this could be a glider or another explination!

All i know is no one can pass this off as 'Swamp Gas'

[edit on 28-5-2009 by danzi]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by danzi

I would love for this to be an alien ship and all, but i want to make sure we can exclude any other possibilities first!

Is the general consensus that this is a genuine alien, or do we think that this could be a glider or another explination!

The concensus is that it is indeed the smoking gun, but there are some people (especially near the end of the thread) that think it's a toy model. People who are just disvoering this now might miss some of the important info. related to the video that was posted earlier in the thread, like the fact that it was analyzed and proven real at a state-run scientific institute in Turkey and the interview videos with the man who recorded the footage, which answer a lot of FAQs. I personally believe it's the real thing, but there's still that little lingering feeling of doubt in the back of my mind. But I think it's real.

Did you see the new photo-enhanced picture I posted in my last post? The creature in the front seems to be wearing some type of eye device. It looks like goggles, and there are two straps or cables that seem to wrap around it's head. It also seems to be wearing something around it's neck.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

Originally posted by danzi

The concensus is that it is indeed the smoking gun, but there are some people (especially near the end of the thread) that think it's a toy model. People who are just disvoering this now might miss some of the important info. related to the video that was posted earlier in the thread, like the fact that it was analyzed and proven real at a state-run scientific institute in Turkey and the interview videos with the man who recorded the footage, which answer a lot of FAQs. I personally believe it's the real thing, but there's still that little lingering feeling of doubt in the back of my mind. But I think it's real.

Did you see the new photo-enhanced picture I posted in my last post? The creature in the front seems to be wearing some type of eye device. It looks like goggles, and there are two straps or cables that seem to wrap around it's head. It also seems to be wearing something around it's neck.

Ive been doing some 'research' and i am now convinced it isnt one of those gliders.

Coorect me if im wrong, but unless the glider was goinmg up, you wouldnt be able to see the triangle shape how you can see it on the UFO footage, but also, i am sure that with those gliders the persons head goes not stick out of the top, which makes me think more and more this is the real deal!
I hope it is!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
OH...MY...GOD please enough with this HOAXED footage...GAH!. LOL it's SO obviously a put on...come on. Look at the relation in size of the 'being' to ship...hehe what is it? suddenly a 3 foot delicate humanoid becomes 20 plus feet high? wow......common sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
OH...MY...GOD please enough with this HOAXED footage...GAH!. LOL it's SO obviously a put on...come on. Look at the relation in size of the 'being' to ship...hehe what is it? suddenly a 3 foot delicate humanoid becomes 20 plus feet high? wow......common sense.

Be interesting to look through a catalogue of toy spaceships and aliens on sale in Turkey the last few years.

Might find a clearer image of the extraterrestrial visitors and their space craft.

Mike

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

How do you have any idea how high/big the ship is? We have no reference point! Maybe it's a small craft; the 1947 Roswell craft was allegedly 12-15 ft long and no more than 6ft high according to this source - which fits in perfectly with the dimensions of the Turkish UFO. Even if these beings are 3 feet tall, the craft itself is also probably quite small. The crashed 1965 Kecksburg craft was described as 'roughly the size of a Volkswagen bus'.

Not all these things are huge motherships, you know!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
This is such an interesting case, but it is difficult to keep up with everything being posted when there is more than 1 thread about it.

IMHO it would be better if this thread was closed & everybody was redirected to the other thread as per the link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
looks similar to the Independence Day Film Space ship...except without the top part of the fuselage

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

well....almost.
wonder if they got their ideas for Space Ships from these UFO's we are seeing in Turkey now....

[edit on 11-6-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun

It's gotten to the point where skeptics have nothing to say except this dribble. LMAO, it's really funny when genuine footage works up a pyscho skeptic. This is 100% real in my, and many others, opinions. I believe this to be fact at this point. I think that anyone who denies this footage as anything other than a UFO, whether it be manmade, or alien, is an ignoramus. btw, I believe it to be alien.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join