It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 13
83
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManchesterDan

Can you perhaps point out to me the methods repoducing this effect? Not in a way to denounce your knowledge, but to further my abilty in creating such a realistc effect? Because, the way the lense of the camera and the way subject reacts light within in it is somewhat interesting!

Not that'id ever use it to deceive any any UFO hunter, because i do truely belive around 70% of UFO'sightings are true (from whaat I've looked at).

I'm just interested perhaps.


I actually showed the video to an old filmmaker friend who I studied video with ages ago. He is the expert on special effects. Check my first post. We both agreed 3 or 4 different techniques employed so one can't spot the same tricks being used.

I'd guess a plastic toy was the star performer. 70s model design with headlights and a cockpit.

Not my role to debunk this, but it seems pretty obvious. I've seen hundreds of these. Watched a few being made. You get to know what's what from experience alone.


Mike



[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]




posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Originally posted by ManchesterDan
My only question is...Why Istanbull?


Not Constantinople?

Why anywhere really? I don't think it's the real deal due to chicanery, but if it were to happen then where would be good?

-Art


Fair point.

I thought of that before i posted. Why not my backgarden though eh? There must be some significance in such a subject being there. Maybe it's something we dont understand? or understand as of yet?

Sorry, I'm new to the boards yet. You wouldnt be the legendary Art Bell would you? :S



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by ManchesterDan

Can you perhaps point out to me the methods repoducing this effect? Not in a way to denounce your knowledge, but to further my abilty in creating such a realistc effect? Because, the way the lense of the camera and the way subject reacts light within in it is somewhat interesting!

Not that'id ever use it to deceive any any UFO hunter, because i do truely belive around 70% of UFO'sightings are true (from whaat I've looked at).

I'm just interested perhaps.


I actually showed the video to an old filmmaker friend who I studied video with ages ago. He is the expert on special effects. Check my first post. We both agreed 3 or 4 different techniques employed so one can't spot the same tricks being used.

I'd guess a plastic toy was the star performer. 70s model design with headlights and a cockpit.

Not my role to debunk this, but it seems pretty obvious. I've seen hundreds of these. Watched a few being made. You get to know what's what from experience alone.


Mike


edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]


Thanks for the response.

I respect you and your freinds knowledge, (forgive me if you will for being from such a modern age in digital art) but i cant understand how such a model (in which you say way could be used) could infact react to the lense of a camera in such a manner so sharply and realisticly?

I'm not blind to it all, I would just like to know how it was done having exstensive experiece in many 2d/3d applications myself.

Thanks.
Dan. Manchester UK.



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManchesterDan

Thanks for the response.

I respect you and your freinds knowledge, (forgive me if you will for being from such a modern age in digital art) but i cant understand how such a model (in which you say way could be used) could infact react to the lense of a camera in such a manner so sharply and realisticly?

I'm not blind to it all, I would just like to know how it was done having exstensive experiece in many 2d/3d applications myself.




Dan,

Easier than having it explained, and better for understanding, take a low quality video camera and play around with it. Pretend you're trying to make a convincing video of a UFO. No budget, just ingenuity.

Shooting in a room,the objects don't have to move, just the camera. A low aperture, darkened background, and a bright light shone on plastic looks like finished metal. Stick in a couple battery lit bulbs for an added touch of radiation. Works well when you can edit in a scene outdoors with double exposure.

Not rocket science. Hokey dialogue optional.

Post it around here anonymously. You'd be surprised how many people fall for it.

Mike



[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by ManchesterDan

Can you perhaps point out to me the methods repoducing this effect? Not in a way to denounce your knowledge, but to further my abilty in creating such a realistc effect? Because, the way the lense of the camera and the way subject reacts light within in it is somewhat interesting!

Not that'id ever use it to deceive any any UFO hunter, because i do truely belive around 70% of UFO'sightings are true (from whaat I've looked at).

I'm just interested perhaps.


I actually showed the video to an old filmmaker friend who I studied video with ages ago. He is the expert on special effects. Check my first post. We both agreed 3 or 4 different techniques employed so one can't spot the same tricks being used.

I'd guess a plastic toy was the star performer. 70s model design with headlights and a cockpit.

Not my role to debunk this, but it seems pretty obvious. I've seen hundreds of these. Watched a few being made. You get to know what's what from experience alone.


Mike



[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]


If it's so obvious to you and you're so sure it's a hoax, why do you keep checking back to this thread? Obviously, that tells me that you still carry a considerable degree of doubt, so why don't you just admit that you really don't know sh*t instead of acting like an arrogant prick to people who hold different opinions?

Are you one of those disinformation operatives the government hires to derail the truth on websites? Are you scared that your childhood nightmares about aliens might actually be a reality? Or are you just not as smart as you desperately want people to think you are, and making yourself feel bigger than people on teh intranetz nourishes your ego and self-esteem?



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by ManchesterDan

Thanks for the response.

I respect you and your freinds knowledge, (forgive me if you will for being from such a modern age in digital art) but i cant understand how such a model (in which you say way could be used) could infact react to the lense of a camera in such a manner so sharply and realisticly?

I'm not blind to it all, I would just like to know how it was done having exstensive experiece in many 2d/3d applications myself.




Dan,

Easier than having it explained, and better for understanding, take a low quality video camera and play around with it. Pretend you're trying to make a convincing video of a UFO. No budget, just ingenuity.

Shooting in a room,the objects don't have to move, just the camera. A low aperture, darkened background, and a bright light shone on plastic looks like finished metal. Stick in a couple battery lit bulbs for an added touch of radiation. Works well when you can edit in a scene outdoors with double exposure.

Not rocket science. Hokey dialogue optional.

Post it around here anonymously. You'd be surprised how many people fall for it.

Mike



[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]


Hello.

I thought of just of the scenario you are presenting to me before i posted! Just testing the water I guess
Moving camrea, non moving image etc etc, im sure you know what I mean ( though I'm sure most would not!).

Still if it is a fake, great pece of work. No?

But, forgive me, i cannot say my experrince is sufficent enough to conclusivley conduct a sufficient and conclusive report on this video. I wish I could but obviously my age and indusrty experince cannot match someone of such an age and calibre in such an indusrty such as you and anyone else, though one day I'm sure I will.

But whos to say, that something one day, will not be fake? How long woulfd it take before it becomes common place? The technolgy is already there for you and me and everyone else!



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
which is of course, is the prominent problem.

I'm goin to create such a scene for my own gain and present my findings. Not to prove a point but to satisfy myself and many of you outhere and how easy it is to produce such an effect. If it is possible



[edit on 17-5-2009 by ManchesterDan]



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

If it's so obvious to you and you're so sure it's a hoax, why do you keep checking back to this thread? Obviously, that tells me that you still carry a considerable degree of doubt, so why don't you just admit that you really don't know sh*t instead of acting like an arrogant prick to people who hold different opinions?

Are you one of those disinformation operatives the government hires to derail the truth on websites? Are you scared that your childhood nightmares about aliens might actually be a reality? Or are you just not as smart as you desperately want people to think you are, and making yourself feel bigger than people on teh intranetz nourishes your ego and self-esteem?




You don't know who you're talking to on the Net, do you.

I'm one of 3 possibilities

1) A top secret disinformation trying to cover up another piece of evidence that UFOs are real and aliens are running governments.

2) Someone insecure needing to show some naive kids how smart he is.

3) Someone on ATS interested in UFOS spotting another "Here's proof" thread and checking it out. Sees the amateur video, curious to see if there's any further back story. Also curious to see if the video will be accepted or rejected.


Either way, I got what I came for.


Mike



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

3) Someone on ATS interested in UFOS spotting another "Here's proof" thread and checking it out. Sees the amateur video, curious to see if there's any further back story. Also curious to see if the video will be accepted or rejected.


Yeah, but you aren't just "checking it out," you're being an arrogant prick with your little unfunny jibes, dead sureness, and sarcasm, all because you think your toy model w/ lightbulbs theory is the absolute right one. If you think it's a hoax, thats perfectly fine and we should opt to respect each other's opinions, but I think it's completely unnecessary to force said opinions down people's throats in the snobby manner you're doing it in, especially when I've repeatedly mentioned that professional imaging experts from a prestigious scientific research center in Turkey already concluded that the footage was authentic.



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

..you aren't just "checking it out," you're being an arrogant prick with your little unfunny jibes, dead sureness, and sarcasm, all because you think your toy model w/ lightbulbs theory is the absolute right one. If you think it's a hoax, thats perfectly fine and we should opt to respect each other's opinions, but I think it's completely unnecessary to force said opinions down people's throats in the snobby manner you're doing it in, especially when I've repeatedly mentioned that professional imaging experts from a prestigious scientific research center in Turkey already concluded that the footage was authentic.


Fair enough criticism. I do get pissed off at looking at so many fake videos that only smother any serious attempts to uncover extraterrestrial activity.

I've seen the embarrassing "Alien Autopsy" the "Alien Interview" and the fake footage of the sham Dr. Reed who killed an alien and put in his freezer.

And guess what, loads of experts came a callin' asserting the material was real. I've probably tracked the UFO world since well before you were born.

Particularly with the availability of video as a consumer item and now the Internet and Youtube, the world has become inundated with breakthrough video evidence of everything under the sun and other stars revealing the final truth.

Some more convincing than others, none looking like much more than amateur fakery. Often attested to by hungry but credentialed academics, attention seeking military personnel, easily fooled scientists, professionals in field that make them poor judges of this stuff, etc.

If there is a real video of an alien visitation we might never realize it, now. It's buried under a lot of junk.


Mike



[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]



posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 


Are you waiting for an official announcement from an "authority" or something? There are plenty of smoking gun videos on the internet, you just have to make the effort to find them. You have to be a good detective, separating and connecting the pieces to the picture puzzle to view the image. The problem ofcourse is that, in order to be a good detective, you have to be intuitive, and many people have learned to ignore their intuition. We have lived in an age that admires left-brain, linear thinking; an age that places emphasis on material, physical evidence.

Intuition, like Carl Jung would say, is the "ability to see around corners." If you looked at this subject from an intuitive point of view, you wouldn't need Barack Obama (a puppet) to mention it on t.v., or Dr. Joe Scientific from the astrophysics department of some corporate run university to confirm it.



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Fair enough criticism.


I think you're doing fine Michael - you don't often get vile rebuttals like you got from sceptic to believer. Only those who are fragile of mindset and can look around corners think it acceptable to attack when there's nothing offensive in the message.

Create a post here with "Absolute Proof" in the title and you get starred and flagged like silly. Spend any time actually investigating and compiling evidence to say otherwise and you're snowed under with attacks from believers and nothing but your dignity to show for your efforts.

Keep up the good work/theorising man. Goodness knows we all need it.

-m0r



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
reply to post by mmiichael
 


Are you waiting for an official announcement from an "authority" or something? There are plenty of smoking gun videos on the internet, you just have to make the effort to find them. You have to be a good detective, separating and connecting the pieces to the picture puzzle to view the image. The problem ofcourse is that, in order to be a good detective, you have to be intuitive, and many people have learned to ignore their intuition. We have lived in an age that admires left-brain, linear thinking; an age that places emphasis on material, physical evidence.

Intuition, like Carl Jung would say, is the "ability to see around corners." If you looked at this subject from an intuitive point of view, you wouldn't need Barack Obama (a puppet) to mention it on t.v., or Dr. Joe Scientific from the astrophysics department of some corporate run university to confirm it.




The assumption that people who work in scientific fields are all lackeys to governments, corporations, militarys, etc - is false. In actual fact, as a group, they are more receptive to new possibilities, and more disdainful of close-mindedness than the general public. They maintain open lines of communication and share information. They would know if anyone anywhere had critical knowledge of extraterrestrial life. Many devote their whole careers in pursuit of this.

There is a growing sub-culture, attracted to the wonder, intrigue, and science fiction fantasy elements of the quest for contact with extraterrestrials who attribute the lack of evidence to a cover-up on the part of the scientific community and it's supposed masters.

Although substantiation of this concealment is non-existent, those who choose to believe make all sorts of claims to the contrary.

A growing sub-culture feeds this belief in hidden secrets regarding extraterrestrial life. They offer books, videos, websites, etc. Novices and the gullible entering into this sub-culture often accept the claims without questioning.

My observation is this appeals to some sense of rebellion against parental authority. A false notion of free thinking and moral high ground in knowing the *real* truth.

In the end it becomes more about ego, vanity, the desire to prove authority figures wrong, than anything else.


Mike



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

The assumption that people who work in scientific fields are all lackeys to governments, corporations, militarys, etc - is false. In actual fact, as a group, they are more receptive to new possibilities, and more disdainful of close-mindedness than the general public. They maintain open lines of communication and share information. They would know if anyone anywhere had critical knowledge of extraterrestrial life. Many devote their whole careers in pursuit of this.


I don't want to derail from the original topic, but I ask of you this: what is a calendar? Think about it for awhile. Search for the best definition on Google. Done? Now let me give you the real definition: a calendar is the absolute dead center of a civilization's consciousness. As you know, the dead center of our civilization is The Gregorian Calendar. Now ask yourself, what is our calendar based on, exactly? The Gregorian Calendar was forced into the world by Pope Gregory in 1582 during the Spanish Inquisition, and is based entirely on cycles of physical objects (earth) going around other physical objects (the sun) through space. It's the calendar on which all things are bought and sold.

So, what does this have to do with anything? Everything, for the consciousness of our society has slowly been directed towards valuing material, physical evidence -- what one can see & measure only. It's also why topics related to higher cosmic laws (which are very real) and spirituality are ridiculed and overlooked by scientific-types. And it doesn't matter if you're a street bum or a pulitzer prize winning theoretical physicist; what you've paid attention to for an extended period of time is going to shape and influence your viewpoint and how you see the world.

So how do you know we're even using proper methods to search for alien life? How do you know it can't exist without a physical body; as a thought form for example? How do you know they aren't extradimensional? The reality is that we're like schools of oblivious fish swimming about in the water. And above them are marine biologists and fisherman studying and stalking them on boats. Sometimes, they can stick their hands through the water and interact with the fish at will. When this happens, do you think the fish know what they're seeing?


[edit on 18-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

So, what does this have to do with anything, you ask? Everything, for the consciousness of our society has slowly been directed towards valuing material, physical evidence -- what one can see & measure only. It's also why topics related to higher cosmic laws (which are very real) and spirituality are ridiculed and overlooked by scientific-types. And it doesn't matter if you're a street bum or a pulitzer prize winning theoretical physicist; what you've paid attention to for an extended period of time is going to shape and influence your viewpoint.

Ofcourse, only a mind that isn't limited by the restricted 3D paradigm and that utilizes intuition knows this.



I understand what you're saying. But your notion of scientific-types is simply out of a 1950s Grade B movie.

There are many scientists, hundreds, who actively research and write on the paradigms of perception, observable reality, multiple dimensions, cosmology, our position in the universe, even the occult and supernatural.

Most of what you read in paperback and website sub-literature cribs concepts from these sources with little understanding of their depth and breadth.

And, importantly there is a reason even the most open-minded out there thinker has to demand material evidence. Because people imagine things! There has to be some way to separate what is thought to be true, and what is true.

To complicate matters further, many people knowingly do not tell the truth, and some delusionally believe thinbgs that are demonstrably false. I may intuit how the universe is constructed, but unless I can show some independent validation of it, it has no meaning for anyone else.

And you can only reject science and established knowledge when have a full understanding it. Then you can comment on where it's limitations are. Until you've reached that initial breaking off point, all you are doing is daydreaming.

This may come off as conventional thinking, but believe me, everyone goes through an early stage in life where they think they know more than the experts.

If you can maintain your personal understanding AFTER exploring where others have gone before you, and you can demonstrate how you perceive things can be shown to others not sharing your vision, then you have something.

Mike



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 


My Gosh, you blow me away

For someone who will argue tooth and nail over the authentics of biblical narative ( when it best suits you- and thats all it is); you really take the biscuit!!!
You should change your name to : "The Prince Of Back-flippers".
You change your seemingly staunch point of view enough to warrant this title.
I am simply amazed! And at the same time disappointed.



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by mmiichael
 


My Gosh, you blow me away

For someone who will argue tooth and nail over the authentics of biblical narative ( when it best suits you- and thats all it is); you really take the biscuit!!!
You should change your name to : "The Prince Of Back-flippers".
You change your seemingly staunch point of view enough to warrant this title.
I am simply amazed! And at the same time disappointed.



I never in my life argued the authenticity of biblical narrative. They're a mix of bad history, mythology, and fairy tales.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Mike



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
 


Oh really, from other threads the I've debated with you upon, I'd say you are the typical garden-variety, brain-washed, Christian Zealot.
Sorry, I must have been mistaken-my appologies.
But still I dont understand how one can tout, the "thou shalt nots of Jesus", yet dismiss any other part of the bible as unbelievable?????
Intigue x1000000000



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by mmiichael
 


Oh really, from other threads the I've debated with you upon, I'd say you are the typical garden-variety, brain-washed, Christian Zealot.
Sorry, I must have been mistaken-my appologies.
But still I dont understand how one can tout, the "thou shalt nots of Jesus", yet dismiss any other part of the bible as unbelievable?????
Intigue x1000000000



I am about as far away from a Christian Zealot as you will ever meet.
I have never quoted scripture or take it as anything more than some old didactic legends.

I'll give the benefit of a doubt you're confusing me with someone else.


Mike



posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti
 





I would say that they have some type of underwater base somewhere in The Black Sea. It is important to note, and you don't have to believe me, but there are indeed ethical and unethical extraterrestrials that have visited us for many, many years with different intentions. The ethical ones are concerned with the evolution of our consciousness, while the unethical ones want to fulfill their need for dominance & control. Their consciousnesses are no different than the David Rockefellers and George Bushes of this planet, except they are a lot more advanced than we are, and so they have more capability to "conquer" other planets besides their own. This isn't new age bull#, it's a very real phenomenon that's slowly coming to light and getting exposed.

Hi CM, I do agree that there is good possibilty of undersea bases, Ufo/military, et all.
And I do not dispute the notion that there are "Ethical ET/Non-ethical Ets".
But essentially I do believe this video to be one of the most believable that I've seen.
It doesn't seem forced, and its not particularly in focus, and doesn't seem to be done with any significant budget- the type of quality you would get from using a Handy-cam.
I dont profess to be any CGI, or special effects officianado- intuitively, it just feels right.



new topics

top topics



 
83
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

log in

join