It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by ngoogs

Can you provide some links to support your claims that they call us "pinks," "browns," and "blacks," whether it be a post on ATS or a third-party source? also, how would they have terms for "pink," "brown," and "black" people if they are all "grey" and their spaceships are also gray/silver with yellow, blue, green lights (from what I have seen). I would just like some outside source for your claims.

I supplied purely speculative information based on imagination and not supported by personal experience or a reliable source.

Am I the first to do this?

Mike

[edit on 16-5-2009 by mmiichael]

Well you seemed very confident for it to be "purely" speculative. You stated it as if it were a fact. I would not know if you are the first to do this; as you can tell by my post-count, I'm new here.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Regularly, UFO sitings happen within the same locale. Here in Sydney, Australia we recently had a local Newspaper from Cambelltown area, with front page headlines "Ufo Hotspot". News with the Macarthur Chronicle only deals with local news from within that area.
This would explain the series of videos (over different dates that appear in OP footage).
The lack of "clear" footage would probably be due to the fact that Ufo filming is a hit and miss entity. The camera used was probably within the users means, and not equipt with telephoto lenses and the like, so therefore, the lack of quality in the footage does not surprise me.
CGI? If it was CGI and a hoax, who would provide such bad CGI

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Nah it's not cgi! the lighting would give it away fairly easily. If it was faked it was probably a model of some description. But was it faked that's the question? But the same goes for the apollo 20 spaceship that wasn't cgi either. If it was faked some went to extraordinary lengths to fake that tape. Creating a whole moonscape in miniature.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

you seemed very confident for it to be "purely" speculative. You stated it as if it were a fact. I would not know if you are the first to do this; as you can tell by my post-count, I'm new here.

OK, Sorry. I just thought saying the Greys call us the Pinks was outrageous enough that you'd realize it's a joke.

Next time I see one I'll tell him. See if he thinks it's funny.

Some people (earthbound and extraterrestrial) don't have a sense of humour.

Mike

[edit on 17-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

So the general concensus is: this is factual footage; and therefore, not a hoax?
I do not think for a second it is a hoax. Although I did not attempt to enhance the footage (to the point of being able to identify the"head"), I do feel its legit.
I dont think the supposed photo of the "Head" is bona fide though.
I think this is just part of the ship, or a shadow that could resemble the shape of a "head" we would somewhat, expect to see.
Not convinced about this aspect.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Other people try too hard on the internet to make up for the sense of humor they don't have in real life. These people love sarcasm, and they like thinking that they're witty because it fills the huge void in their souls and makes them feel bigger than others.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

Other people try too hard on the internet to make up for the sense of humor they don't have in real life. These people love sarcasm, and they like thinking that they're witty because it fills the huge void in their souls and makes them feel bigger than others.

And other people are so humourless and self-righteous they indignantly project psychological and spiritual significance into a throwaway wise-crack taking an opportunity to cast aspersions on others in order to overcome their inadequacies by demonstrating wished for moral superiority.

For some it's a grey world.

Mike

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

For Gods sake (whichever God you please), get over your ego and continue the debate.
Just because someone should (in your assumption), suggest that there is anything out there, other than what your religious convictions affords to be correct- doesn't mean that it isn't so!!!
Go back and read Ezekiel, as I've asked you to before- and explain to me what the beings are, as termed Seraphim; if they are not Alien
; then what are they??
And angels may be a loose term for aliens- and at any rate, I thought Angles were, well, Angelic, with fluffy white eagle wings; not beings with four faces and four wings and vehicles

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

So the general concensus is: this is factual footage; and therefore, not a hoax?
I do not think for a second it is a hoax. Although I did not attempt to enhance the footage (to the point of being able to identify the"head"), I do feel its legit.
I dont think the supposed photo of the "Head" is bona fide though.
I think this is just part of the ship, or a shadow that could resemble the shape of a "head" we would somewhat, expect to see.
Not convinced about this aspect.

I think that some of the people just discovering this thread might skip over to the last page and miss the interview the cameraman did with the photo expert at the Sirius Research Center. It explains a lot, like the date mystery and head proportions, etc. Many people are forgetting the fact that it was analyzed at TUBITAK, which technically is the M.I.T. of Turkey. They came down to the conclusion that it was authentic. One of the reasons was that they viewed it frame by frame, and in each frame there was a small object that was in a different location because it was moving out of the shot. About the head, it's probably the smoking gun. I'm almost convinced that this is the real deal.

I would say that they have some type of underwater base somewhere in The Black Sea. It is important to note, and you don't have to believe me, but there are indeed ethical and unethical extraterrestrials that have visited us for many, many years with different intentions. The ethical ones are concerned with the evolution of our consciousness, while the unethical ones want to fulfill their need for dominance & control. Their consciousnesses are no different than the David Rockefellers and George Bushes of this planet, except they are a lot more advanced than we are, and so they have more capability to "conquer" other planets besides their own. This isn't new age bull#, it's a very real phenomenon that's slowly coming to light and getting exposed.

The ones you see in this thread are most likely not the ethical type.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by mmiichael

For Gods sake (whichever God you please), get over your ego and continue the debate.
Just because someone should (in your assumption), suggest that there is anything out there, other than what your religious convictions affords to be correct- doesn't mean that it isn't so!!!
Go back and read Ezekiel, as I've asked you to before- and explain to me what the beings are, as termed Seraphim; if they are not Alien; then what are they??
And angels may be a loose term for aliens- and at any rate, I thought Angles were, well, Angelic, with fluffy white eagle wings; not beings with four faces and four wings and vehicles

People today imagine things, and write fiction based on stories and legends.
This was also true thousands of years ago.

I've read Ezekial. I don't take many things I read as literal accounts of actual events.

Something I suggest you consider.

Mike

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
hi there. Been reading these boards for a good while now, and have always been skeptical when observing the other UFO videos out there.

I work in the 3d design industry, which tree's into compositioning 3d/2d into live footage in many, many ways. I have studied through College and University to do so, thus I have a good persepctive and understading on this subject. I have studied the many different videos on UFO incidents and consequently been able to spot flaws in a number of them!

This video is by far the most impressivie I've seen. If this is a hoax then, the guy behind it is an absolute genius! Dealing with footage raw as it is, and being able to manipulate it at a zoom that it reaches is quite frankly unbeleivable!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
My only question is...Why Istanbull?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManchesterDan

I work in the 3d design industry, which tree's into compositioning 3d/2d into live footage in many, many ways. I have studied through College and University to do so, thus I have a good persepctive and understading on this subject. I have studied the many different videos on UFO incidents and consequently been able to spot flaws in a number of them!

This video is by far the most impressivie I've seen. If this is a hoax then, the guy behind it is an absolute genius! Dealing with footage raw as it is, and being able to manipulate it at a zoom that it reaches is quite frankly unbeleivable!

Hi,

I've lived and work through 3 generations of video since the 70s.

What you aren't familiar with is the clever trickery we used to have to employ for what is now routine special effects. Objects suspended by wires or thread, using selective light sources, superimposition on fields, even hand made props.

Trust me, this is what you're seeing here.

Mike

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

My only question is...Why Istanbull?

Not Constantinople?

Why anywhere really? I don't think it's the real deal due to chicanery, but if it were to happen then where would be good?

-Art

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hi,

What you aren't familiar with is the clever trickery we used to have to employ for what is now routine special effects. Objects suspended by wires or thread, using selective light sources, superimposition on fields, even hand made props.

Mike

Yeah, we'll trust some anonymous, ego-maniacal douchebag over the respected imaging experts from a notable scientific research center in Turkey.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Seriously.

Thats some magician editing of footage, if it is a hoax!

What gets me is the zoom, and the editing at that zoom. Dealing with pixels when at that zoom is fantastically hard! Whether its something hangin from a coat hanger, is also a hard effect to presnet effectivley, and would require a good welath of studio know how.

Wether its real, i dont know but as a indusrty professional. I'm outstanded'by it!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

And other people are so humourless and self-righteous they indignantly project psychological and spiritual significance into a throwaway wise-crack taking an opportunity to cast aspersions on others in order to overcome their inadequacies by demonstrating wished for moral superiority.

Mike

Ah, sir. I hate to be rude, but nothing about that "humorous" post was funny at all. I like to consider myself a pretty funny guy, I actually do a stand up comedy routine here on campus that gets a relatively decent reaction. I mean, I'm no Demetri Martin or anything like that, but then again... neither are you. So, yeah, this is kind of late and kind of off-topic, but perhaps you should stay away from that whole "comedy" thing that you falsely believe yourself to be awesome at.... just sayin'.

Anyway, I would really like some other agencies to step forward and analyze this video! It would certainly be telling if various agencies couldn't debunk the authenticity of the video footage!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Mike

Ah, sir. I hate to be rude, but nothing about that "humorous" post was funny at all. I like to consider myself a pretty funny guy, I actually do a stand up comedy routine here on campus that gets a relatively decent reaction. I mean, I'm no Demetri Martin or anything like that, but then again... neither are you. So, yeah, this is kind of late and kind of off-topic, but perhaps you should stay away from that whole "comedy" thing that you falsely believe yourself to be awesome at.... just sayin'.

Anyway, I would really like some other agencies to step forward and analyze this video! It would certainly be telling if various agencies couldn't debunk the authenticity of the video footage!

They wont because if they did, they would have little expliantion in the analysis of it, even via proffesional output!

As I've said, it's either an fín brilliant peice of work, or pure unalduturated raw footage. Anyone with a brain in this industry would understand where I'm coming from.

Yes it is possible to fake it, but would require someone so experienced (or a studio so experienced) to accomplish.

Again, wehter this is the case, i do not know!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
OK, under duress I withdraw my joke wherein I said "Greys" call us "Pinks" "Blacks" etc.

Not based on actual knowledge, it was a negative defamatory remark unfairly targeting the fine "Grey" community who I respect and admire for their many achievements.

I am extremely sorry and apologize to all "Grey" people here and on their home planets who I may have offended.

Mike

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hi,

Mike

Sorry, I didnt realize you'd posted to my response.

Can you perhaps point out to me the methods repoducing this effect? Not in a way to denounce your knowledge, but to further my abilty in creating such a realistc effect? Because, the way the image jolts from one point to another and the way the subject reacts light within in it (without affecting the surrounding area (whilst producing such a sharp digital image area per pixel) is possible? Pure indusrty know how. How would we exist othereise eh? Hit me up on email if possible.

Not that'id ever use it to deceive any any UFO hunter, because i do truely belive around 60% of UFO'sightings are true (from whaat I've looked at). But it would enable me to view sihgtings in such a manner that would benefit not just musself, but many outsiders!

I'm just interested perhaps.

Cheers.
Dan. MANCHTESR UK!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by ManchesterDan]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join