It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-enhanced images show alien occupants in the Turkey footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
If this has been posted before, please ignore.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the now-famous footage captured by a guy named Yalcin Yalman over Instanbul, Turkey that was released last year. I personally saw the extended 30 minute version when it first came out, and in my opinion, it's one of the best, most convincing pieces of evidence that exists to date.

What some of you may not know, is that they analyzed the footage by two different organizations: 1) The Sirius UFO research center, and 2) TUBITAK -- The Scientific and Technological research center of Turkey. Both of them came down to the same conclusion: it's 100% authentic. Here's a statement that was released by TUBITAK: The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure made of specific material are definitely not the result of any kind of computer animation, nor were they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect. It was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax. Furthermore, it was concluded that these do not belong in any category (such as; planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire balls, Chinese lanterns etc.), but rather fall into the category of UFOs.

Here's a 10 minute version just incase you haven't seen it:

Now, check out these photo enhancements of still shots taken from the footage. Mind you, anyone can make these enhancements themselves with any imaging software out there on the market. I used Microsoft PictureIt! This may seem "too good to be true," but I assure you it's 100% real.

Another shot... facing towards the camera.

It's amazing that so few people know about this. It seems like there is something happening "behind-the-scenes" that we are entirely, completely oblivious to (at least the average Joe working at the neighborhood gas station). Looking at this really makes me wonder what the "truth" is about our existence, how we came to be, and what has purposely been kept secret from us by the government. Maybe there's some validity to the whole alien/dna manipulation theory.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
ok, we've been sort of downplaying video and photographic evidence but I have to say this looks a bit creepy seeing the silhouette(or perceived to be) in the center.

plus the fact that research labs have concluded no digital rendering
and the observance of more than 1 witness with possibly no relation to each other(to discount mass hallucination, which complicates this cause even more into the unlikely realm)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow that is certainly interesting, Now all we need is the professional video people to come and verify if the video is genuine then there is it definate proof?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reading
Wow that is certainly interesting, Now all we need is the professional video people to come and verify if the video is genuine then there is it definate proof?

read the OP it has already been confirmed.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Wow that is creepy. I could see it right away. It looks like it has the big black eyes and the oval shaped head. Awesome pic/video. I have never seen these pics before.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah this video definately gave me some chills when he zoomed all the way in.

It's not outright conclusive as to the specific look/type of body in the craft but there is certainly enough there to give you a chill......

Great video
Now get ready for the flames.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!
I would suggest you use the search feature because this has been discussed here many times:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nice video and thanks for posting it!!

Good to see REAL professionals have backed it up!!

I am sure in real ATS style you will get a bashing and all the negative comments that go with it.

Someday , somewhere.................

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Alien craft yes, this may be.

Picture of an alien being, no I disagree.

Please explain to us what form an alien of this world would be in?

Would aliens of this world have a body like ours or a head like ours?

If so, then why would they need a body or a head?

If you study genetics and evolution you know that a head, and a body are productions of millions of years of mutations of DNA allowing the best fit to survive and reproduce.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Anyone else think the "ship" has a metallic look to its structure ? One other thing, about 9:00 in the video it almost look like its a top of a perfect circle, you want to continue the shape all 12 hours and just not 10am to 2pm. Are the tests authentic and have they been peer-reviewed ? /Thanks for posting the video and images, interesting.

P.S I am not trying to debunk but could it be one of those ultralight vehicles or even a parachute wing with a pilot under it flying at night, they can move pretty slow through the air, the synthetic material reflecting the moon light.

[edit on 2009/5/10 by reugen]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Outstanding, I've never seen this one before.
Can this even be debunked? The only explanations I can think of would be either Extraterrestrial craft (which I'm leaning heavily towards) or military experimental plane... (personally, naaaaah...)

What I found really cool was when that one guy said - 'It's the same as last year'. So these craft visit Turkey frequently then?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Kind of weak in my opinion to say the least... Very grainy , to me seems undefined, with pixelation issues i cant say that this to me shows occupants.

Keep digging tho and good luck!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

As human beings we will always think 'Humanoid" when thinking ET's.

It is not a stupid thing to thing that sentient creatures in the universe would develop similar features as our own.

I mean no, perhaps not fingers and toes among the little things, but large apendages like heads, torso and that jazz is definetly a feasible thing.

Furthermore it would be in the ET's best interest to appear this way to us as it removes some of the "shock" value if they are discovered or seen.

~Keeper

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yeah, I've got to agree here. There may well be a sort of universal default body type, especially if their hypothetical planet is similar to ours.

But then, imagine if the aliens landed, came out of their craft to greet us, but looked like massive purple blobs with tentacles, eyes on stalks and arseholes for ears, leaving trails of mucus wherever they went! I'm sure we'd warm to them real quickly!
'Look, look! EEEEEWWWW!! Head for the hills! Nuke 'em!'

But what sort of evolutionary advatages would that carry? And how would they be able to build and pilot these craft (psychic ability aside)?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Check out this radio interview with Dr. Edgar Mitchell (6th person to walk on the moon/astronaut/respected scientist with a pHD from M.I.T.). He seems to be convinced that we've been visited and that there is contact going on. At the end, he gets asked what the aliens look like and he says they match the traditional descriptions of the "Greys," which include big, oval heads, large eyes and small bodies. The pictures I posted seem to show the same type of beings inside the craft (the greys). I mean, here's a credible person telling us that they do exist, and then you have footage which has been established to be authentic corroborating with his conclusion. Many people have ridiculed this in the past (including myself), but the "greys" might just very well be a real class of alien. And if they are, what are the chances that they are indeed slaves of the "reptillians?" Sounds completely crazy but it might jsut be a real phenomenon. The truth is coming out -- slowly but surely.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Interesting case from Kumburgaz, Turkey. This is another frame from the video by
Yalcin Yalman. Courtesy: Haktan Akdogan.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Iv'e looked at this video many times,
and am always intrigued by it.
Even more intriguing is the shape,almost exactly like
the description made by Kenneth Arnold which was not saucer shaped,
but more like the flying wing shape.
Free Spirit's picture seems to show not two, but three heads,
(if that's what they are)also the camera seems to be near infinity,and VHS.
It's not CGI,just would not be neccessary for that video.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by smurfy]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

That is certainly a most interesting frame, I realise we dont agree on much here but we will agree on this.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

This frame doesnt leave viewers with many choices.
Either its an ingenious piece of CGI, a deliberate model that included alien figures or Aliens..if it is a hoax it is totally brilliant in its subtlety or its the real deal............

[edit on 10-5-2009 by stewartw2]

[edit on 10-5-2009 by stewartw2]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join