It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: 'Inconclusive' Whether Osama Alive or Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

White House: 'Inconclusive' Whether Osama Alive or Dead

blogs.abcnews.com

May 10, 2009 10:31 AM

In his first Sunday interview, National Security Adviser Gen. Jim Jones told me it's "inconclusive" whether Osama bin Laden is alive or dead.

"The best intelligence is that we, we gauge our reaction based on what intelligence we have, and it is inconclusive," Jones told me this morning on "This Week."

"Secondly, we wait and see how long it has been before we've seen him actually make a statement, release a video, and make our judgments on that," he said, "The truth is, I don't think anybody knows for sure."

If alive, bin Laden is thought to be hi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think there is a problem for the CIA in the 'Is Osama alive or dead?' debate.

The problem being he IS dead, and has been dead for some time. They know it, but cannot admit to it because they've been behind all the audio messages, using voice morphing technology. I wouldn't be suprised if they faked the video confession too.

So they cannot admit he's dead without admitting to faking the tapes to stir up the war on terror. If that becomes apparent the whole 911 false flag issue really come to the fore, and none of them want that!

Also there's a video here:

abcnews.go.com...

blogs.abcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It sure doesn't look good for the 'authorities' in the US.

So what has changed? He was alive a few months back when he delivered 'another' audio message in which he mentioned Gaza etc., so what gives? Are the government actually reading ATS and other sites and realising how ridiculous they look right now?

Maybe they don't give a damn and want the lies and propaganda to unravel in order for the next part of their little enslavement plan: Public unrest?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well this was bound to happen since the CIA became the Central Intuitive Agency instead of the former.

I think Robin Williams said it best when he asked if they were working with Ms. Cleo, that crazy Jamaican fortune teller.

I do believe the OP and do think that he is either dead, or on assignment for the CIA somewhere's else in the world.

I mean come on, how hard can it be to find a 6 foot Arab on dialisis?

Anyway, that's besides the point, the CIA and the White House are going to have to do some light treading here with this issue. If only one or two memo's are leaked that contain sensitive information about their so called "intelligence", we could see alot of upheaval.

~Keeper

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BigC2012

I know, it just looks a bit pathetic to say " Oh we really don't know for sure!".

You may have a point, the plan may be for it to come out so the SRDHTF!

Stay tuned!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This official report states the following in logical thought.

Somebody killed him, or he killed himself, and nobody took credit for it. Or the people who were supposed to take credit for it never did.

If it is not beneficial to the propaganda machine, there will bee little or no response to weather or not his fate has ended.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

I think the issue here is more that a high ranking defense official has speculated on his fate. Once it's out there, I'm sure it will snowball, maybe the whole war on terror house of cards will come crashing down?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Pakistani president: Osama bin Laden is dead

“I don’t think he’s alive,” the president told NBC’s David Gregory. “I have a strong feeling and reason to believe that.” Zadari continued: “I have asked my counterparts in the American intelligence services and they haven’t heard [from] him in seven years.”

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I
Pakistani president: Osama bin Laden is dead

“I don’t think he’s alive,” the president told NBC’s David Gregory. “I have a strong feeling and reason to believe that.” Zadari continued: “I have asked my counterparts in the American intelligence services and they haven’t heard [from] him in seven years.”

That really is quite astonshing, since we've had quite a few recorded audio messages from OBL and the CIA always says they 'believe them to be genuine', I guess that can be said quite loosely.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Of course it's "inconclusive". They need a bogey man to scare Americans. Why would they give up the spectator of a raving, bearded Osama out to kill all non-muslims?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wait a minute.......
Which Osama are we talking about here!?!?!?! The skinny arab one???
The heavy-set african one???? Or the real one??

I don't believe our gracious government ever settled on which one we were really looking for (provided they didn't just make the whole thing up).

If he really is dead........can I stop taking my shoes off at the airport now?!?!?!!?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
In Other News...

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

I can't put my finger on it exactly, but the way the CIA has been used over the past several years to "confirm" recordings purported to be Osama as "authentic" for the benefit of the news media just screams of skulduggery.

Since when is the CIA supposed to be a freakin' press corps?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Osama is dead. He died back in December 2001.

He's alive only as a bogeyman.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't think anyone here can say he is dead or not. We have one government saying he is dead and others saying he isn't.

Maybe he is or maybe he isn't. The truth is that nobody here can know for sure until we see a a picture of his body.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bhutto seems to think he was murdered a long time ago.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

There's another thread going about OBL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the CIA actually bumped him off to stop him revealing to the world that HE was CIA too!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Didn't psychic Sylvia Browne say bin laden was dead?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by jeffwm]

top topics

join