It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Monster Quest: Monster Close Encounters" on History channel @ 3:00p Est

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
For those of you who missed it the Monster Quest episode of close enconters comes on in just a few minutes, eastern time. It is a pretty good episode.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Loren Coleman Is a Nutcase

but besides that
they have made good points sofar including the lack of physical evidence for most incidents

the most intriguing one to me was the incident with the dogs and the car and the lizardman haha

while i do enjoy the legends and folklore behind the lizardman, its undoubtedly a hoax.

but yes, good episode

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Was this the episode with the multiple police witnesses on the freeway? Or am I remembering wrong?

The one where the Bigfoot ran through oncoming traffic and it was reported by dozens of people including police officers.

Cases like that are the kind of thing that needs to be examined more thoroughly, not these rednecks shooting at what was probably a bear.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I know what you mean. There was at least thre instances where I said to myself, "Gimme a break, what a moron".

When they went into the woods for like two mile searching for a corpse.

Then they were so amazed at the bullet hole in the tree branch.

Then hoping for genetic material on a bullet that went thru one big branch and into another.

Also, when they were diggind hairs out of the front of a car and behind the front light.

I wonder what they would say to their neighbors when asked, while dismantling their car?

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" -

"Not much, just dismantling the entire front end of my truck and digging around for a possible Sasquatch hair, OH, I think I found one."

"You know that looks just like a human hair... you sure you didn't run over my missing son who was camping out behind the house last week?"

top topics

join