It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

federal reserve inspector general is a retard, with video evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I dont know if this is an act to just stall. But Elizabeth Coleman who is tasked with inspecting the Fed res is a fool.

REMEMBER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wow... face-palm. I can't believe they are getting away with this what has this country come to, we truly are slaves to this monetary system.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

this video was posted a few days ago....its interesting that she cant give a straight answer to a simple question....

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is why Ron Paul is pushing for an in-depth, full blown audit of the FED. Thankfully, he's gaining support. But somehow his efforts will almost certainly get blocked, because an audit of the FED would reveal the horrors that lie there. It would completely expose the banksters for what they really are... the greatest thieves in the history of mankind. It would completely expose the Rothschild cabal for what they are... the darkest and most evil, greedy cancer that has ever beset humanity.

If Dr. Paul's initiative gets derailed, and I'm almost certain it will, and if the American people have any hopes of surviving at all, they will be forced to take the FED by force. In a nutshell, the dark lords are offering no other course of action. It is in atmospheres like this where military coups occur. I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's the dark, stark truth.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
very good post, but i feel as this lady has been laid out as the fall guy-girl. ron paul has been trying to get legislation to audit the federal reserve, but to no avail. this gal's only mission in life is to make it appear to the american people that there is over sight of these trillions of dollars being dispursed by me and you, the tax payers. when the truth be told congress signed over there rights to the federal reserve months ago. So having no power to do a dam thing about anything, thought she handled her situation pretty well, atleast better than geithner has, last but not least it should be our congress up against the american people asking the same questions lol
wont happen in this lifetime

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
you are intuitive Albertarocks. lol you read my mind>.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
"What is it you say, you DO here?" (while shrugging)
-Office Space

man i wish i could build the roof on a house, have it cave in, then say it has nothing to do with me. What's amazing to me is that the guy doesn't jump out of an open window to relieve his misery.
Good luck down there guysngals.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is just so painful to watch. And these are the people the new Regime wants to "oversee" the day to day flows of the private capital market system. Without TRUE transparency none of the corruption can be pushed into the light. Something needs to give.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What are the job requirements for such a position?
I think I would be overqualified

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
This is why Ron Paul is pushing for an in-depth, full blown audit of the FED. Thankfully, he's gaining support. But somehow his efforts will almost certainly get blocked, because an audit of the FED would reveal the horrors that lie there. It would completely expose the banksters for what they really are... the greatest thieves in the history of mankind. It would completely expose the Rothschild cabal for what they are... the darkest and most evil, greedy cancer that has ever beset humanity.

If Dr. Paul's initiative gets derailed, and I'm almost certain it will, and if the American people have any hopes of surviving at all, they will be forced to take the FED by force. In a nutshell, the dark lords are offering no other course of action. It is in atmospheres like this where military coups occur. I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's the dark, stark truth.

What Ron Paul is calling for is nothing less than for the United States of America to exercise it's sovereign right to control it's own monetary system.

If this effort fails do not be swayed by the mass media. It can only fail if America has NO sovereign right over the Federal Reserve Monetary combine... all under a single supranational financial cartel. How else could such a simple request fail.

"Hello, Federal Government here."

"It is the will of the American people that you open your books for review, that such a review be part of the public record.

Understand that there will be NO automatic immunity from charges should a breach of the public trust be discovered.

Should a fiscal analysis lead to evidence to the possibility of an international racketeering scheme.... well. that would be just to bad for the perpetrators."

"What? Your charter you say?"

"Hmm, Oh yes... let us tell you what you can do with your charter...."

top topics

join