It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens - The Possibilities are Endless.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I just started this thread after reading some info about Reptillians, and other reptile like aliens, and how people think its just too far fetched.

On Earth, there are many many differnt habitats and environments, and with each habitat comes a different species of animal, or living being.

Animals adapt to environments, and so do humans.

And so would Extraterrestrials.

Take a Reptillian for example, they would have scaly skin.
Generally lizards and reptiles live in hot environments with harsh weather, so a Reptillian would probably live on a planet close to its star, with bad weather conditions.

ETs with large eyes would probably live further away from there star, and their eyes have adapted to take in more sunlight.

Ets with lots of hair, like fury, would live on a planet far away from there sun, so a colder condition.

Also, when our scientists decide whether planets are hospitable or not, they base it on the decision of Oxygen.
Just because we, humanity, breathe O2, it doesnt mean an alien race would neccessarily need it. They could breathe sulpur for all we know.

What im trying to say is,

Nothing is too far-fetched.

The possibilities are Endless

Just because a humanoid lizard would scare most people sh*t-less, doesn't mean its not possible.

Think about it

Love&Light.

Jacob

[edit on 10/5/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Everything is possible and nothing is far fetched. But given the huge amount (warning - sarcasm) of real evidence on those scaled/big eyed/furry species, the lack of any reason for their being here (if they are Extra-terrestrial in origin indeed) and the sad experience of one known intelligent species fighting with each other not to mention "endless possibilities" surely creating a war - i would say: ET's ,go home!

Why would not lizard-man live on Mercury, big eyed on Europa and others in other respected places. No, they all come here, to our overpopulated rock and take our jobs!!!!
On serious note - for someone to come here, they need to be pretty high-tech. And if they are pretty high-tech to come here, they are pretty high-tech to extraterraform/adapt to lots of different unhabitated habitats. Of course if you going to speak about other dimension/density and this kind of stuff, i give up since i have no idea what it all means.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Heyy,

When brainstorming then i just thought about that.

If a race was originally from a certain planet, and then moved to another, they would adapt slightly to the different climates, and thus creating different varitations of their race and creating so much more.

Take a human for example, if we found a planet like ours, but only further away from the Sun, our eyes would naturally adapt to it (take a long time though) and get bigger.
Much like when they dialate to take in more light.

Your typical Grey apparently has no white in there eyes, so would they be constantly dialated?

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
David Icke was the one who posed this theory on the Reptilian race of reptiles right?

I feel he has a valid point with some of his viewpoints, but he needs some serious help.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Yeah, he did.

But put aside the bloodsucking shapeshifting crazy-ass super monster reptile mofos that he thinks they are.

Logically, a reptile humanoid is perfectly plausable.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Okay so I know he's shown archaeological evidence of his work and all through those ancient sculptures and I know he shares my belief of the Illuminati. I think that is where the blood drinking part comes in. Would that really be nutritious to a species of Reptiles that came from elsewhere? What are the odds that they would have human friends there to eat? Or near there? Why would they come here to do that. Wouldn't they evolve in such a way that only the species on their native planet could sustain them? The fauna as well.

That is where his flaws are.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yeah, that is a big flaw.

Bloodsucking wouldnt really be that beneficial (well not that i can think of)

I think he created a few of his ideas to maybe install fear into people, or make everything seem more terrifying.

Oh well, lets not turn this into a David Icke thread - There's too many of them!

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

I think he created a few of his ideas to maybe install fear into people, or make everything seem more terrifying.

Oh well, lets not turn this into a David Icke thread - There's too many of them!

Love&Light.

Jacob

This is the stuff we don't know. I think it has to do with glandular secretions and possibly secretions from our pineal glands. Its very possible that a more negative advanced race, as in service to self, could have developed a perpetual fountain of life in these secretions and take what they need ruthlessly from others.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The way I see it, there have been several big mass extinctions in the history of the Earth. If those hadn't happened, why couldn't a dinosaur have evolved to be at the top of the food chain? There were some that walked on two legs and had free "hands."

Also, as far as creatures from other planets, it's quite possible that they wouldn't be opposed to selective breeding as we are. Hitler gave that idea a bad name for us. Other creatures might think it is perfectly acceptable to breed an "explorer class" that is expendable and is sent to the surface of alien planets. There might be creatures specifically bred to live on other planets that have been discovered. As the OP suggested, they might be selected for their ability to live in low light, or colder/hotter temperatures.

If things had gone a bit differently, we might be hiding out in the forests, watching reptiles launch spaceships.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Yeah,

Actually i never thought of that.
Gaining negativity through secretion from the Pineal Gland.

But i said that nothing I can think of would be beneficial.
That is the whole point of them being "alien"
We don't know much about them, and bodily systems could be different.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hey Everyone,

I just started this thread after reading some info about Reptillians, and other reptile like aliens, and how people think its just too far fetched.

On Earth, there are many many differnt habitats and environments, and with each habitat comes a different species of animal, or living being.

Animals adapt to environments, and so do humans.

And so would Extraterrestrials.

Take a Reptillian for example, they would have scaly skin.
Generally lizards and reptiles live in hot environments with harsh weather, so a Reptillian would probably live on a planet close to its star, with bad weather conditions.

ETs with large eyes would probably live further away from there star, and their eyes have adapted to take in more sunlight.

Ets with lots of hair, like fury, would live on a planet far away from there sun, so a colder condition.

Also, when our scientists decide whether planets are hospitable or not, they base it on the decision of Oxygen.
Just because we, humanity, breathe O2, it doesnt mean an alien race would neccessarily need it. They could breathe sulpur for all we know.

What im trying to say is,

Nothing is too far-fetched.

The possibilities are Endless

Just because a humanoid lizard would scare most people sh*t-less, doesn't mean its not possible.

Think about it

Love&Light.

Jacob

[edit on 10/5/2009 by JacobNH]

After reading your interesting opening post.

I realised something.

You said,
"Nothing is too far-fetched."

Many people on this site agree that there is absolute evil happening throughout the world.

Yet the same people who agree with that statement and your statement laugh at someone who says that there is absolute good. God in other words.

Can nobody see that all the new age spirituality, oneness, asking the universe theories, aliens being our long lost friends, aliens being our creators, NWO, 2012 etc are all lies to keep you from the truth?

Looks like the possibilites are limited indeed, very limited. How many alternative explanations will people believe to push themselves away from the truth?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

So your saying that everyone who believes that nothing is too far-fetched, laughs at everyone who believes in God?

Im sorry isn't that abit ignorant?

I believe in God, not a man in the clouds, but an energy that created everything.

I do not believe in absolute Good or absolute Bad, as that'd be unbalanced.
I believe there has to be balance in the universe.

Love&Light.

Jacob

EDIT - and how are Aliens, ETs, etc lies to keep you from the truth?

By saying ETs are a lie, that is saying that WE, humanity is a lie.
We are aliens to someone and that is a fact.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by XXXN3O

So your saying that everyone who believes that nothing is too far-fetched, laughs at everyone who believes in God?

Im sorry isn't that abit ignorant?

I believe in God, not a man in the clouds, but an energy that created everything.

I do not believe in absolute Good or absolute Bad, as that'd be unbalanced.
I believe there has to be balance in the universe.

Love&Light.

Jacob

EDIT - and how are Aliens, ETs, etc lies to keep you from the truth?

By saying ETs are a lie, that is saying that WE, humanity is a lie.
We are aliens to someone and that is a fact.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by JacobNH]

I am saying many as I did say. Not all as you said.

Read what you have just replied.

You said "I do not believe in absolute Good or absolute Bad, as that'd be unbalanced.
I believe there has to be balance in the universe."

Contradictory?

If there was absolute good and absolute bad that is balance.

This is another example of what I am talking about.

You believe in an energy that created everything, not a man in the clouds.

Who said anything about a man in the clouds?

This is the equivalent of me turning around and saying so you believe in electricity creating us all.

Thats ignorance is it not?

Also ET's are a lie in the common form of beings from another planet, if you did believe in god you would know this, the reason everything is happening right now is written in the bible hence why I mentioned good and evil.
I believe in ET's and yes we are "aliens" to someone else but that does not mean that ET's come from another planet does it?

To each his own though but I am not going to stand by and watch someone change what I am meaning and have said.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

When i said i do not believe in absolute good or absolute bad, i mean actually absolutely.

As in everthing is good or everything is bad.

There cannot be 2 absolutes, can there?

I do believe in God, but i do not believe that everything in the bible happened.

I believe what we deam as God, as in the thing that handed the Commandments and all that etc was an ET.

Also, why would believing in God automatically make me know that ETs are not from other planets?

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Mankind chose the path of knowledge to become one with god.

I said believing in god but it might have been better to say the word of god.

I do not think aliens are our friends or any of them to keep it short. I think they are fallen angels which might seem absurd to some but saying ET's is just another word for something that people have no idea in the slightest about is it not?

I used the word absolute with the meaning more along the lines of one sided towards bad or good. If it meant absolute good and evil having the same reign as each other that is not a balance which is correct i guess in the end, because evil will cease.

I look at all these theories these days and see confused people taking the word of god and fitting it to there own beliefs. Ie the commandments were given by an ET, true in a way but that is styling something to self belief. Many pick that up as saying aliens created man and gave us commandments. That is taking something and creating a different meaning to it, aliens are not god are they?
I have also seen this self worship idea floating around that the universe serves us all. Thats borrowed from the bible, warped and passed off as a new theory. Everything is recycled lies that is misleading and the people who pass it on dismiss the word of god as a fabricated lie.

You did say yourself that you believe in god but you dont believe that everything in the bible happened.
Thats like saying I believe I am alive but my past is only a memory that never happened. It just seems to me that a lot of people these days do not know where they are coming from. Ever asked someone who are they these days?

Anyways I am only pointing something out that is occuring right now. With many people choosing something that they feel fits what they like rather than learning from experience to get a proper perception.

I do think its important to think about exactly what you choose to believe and look at the alternatives before you do, it was important to me personally but it might not to everyone.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Yep, could be carbon based beings, could be anything, could be beings that don't even exist in this plane of existence or dimension, that lack a body in the physical world, truly anything is possible not just simple flesh and meat upright creatures, that would be boring, no?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Exactly,
Different dimension beings or from different planes etc.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Actually, as much as I hate to rain on your parade, the possibilities aren't 'endless. Life (at least life that's interested in planet Earth in any meaningful way) is going to be carbon-based, oxygen breathing, and accustomed to a gravitational field that generates something in the neighborhood of 9.8m/sec/sec acceleration.

How can I 'know' this, you ask, when I haven't seen every planet in the universe? One of the big hints is in your original post...you mention that when our scientists look for life, we bias the search toward planets with an oxygen atmosphere. That's not because those scientists lack the ability to imagine anything different (after all, they grew up watching and reading the same science fiction we did), but because that's what we can most easily understand. There might be silicon or sulfur based 'life' out there, but if there is, the odds of our being able to contact it, communicate with it, or even recognize it as life are, if you'll pardon the pun, astronomical.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Love&Light.

Jacob

This is the stuff we don't know. I think it has to do with glandular secretions and possibly secretions from our pineal glands. Its very possible that a more negative advanced race, as in service to self, could have developed a perpetual fountain of life in these secretions and take what they need ruthlessly from others.

You make a good point. However, I strongly disagree that a race has to be "negatively advanced" to be feeding of blood. It could easily mean the opposite, actually. No need to kill animals or any other lifeform, or even vegetables- only drawing the amount of blood needed for consumption. Pretty much as the Maasais do. They make an incision on the animal they want the blood from, takes it, and then patches the animal up and set it free again. No-one is killed, the animal once again free, and the Massais stomach is full.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Hey there NightChild.

I was wondering, why do you disagree with the idea that a civilization could be negatively charged?

I put emphasis on the word idea, as i dont think we can really say for sure, but do you have any reasoning towards this?

In dimension, (well atleast what i know of them) positive civilizations go up, through dimensions, and negative go down.

They could feed off negativity through blood to help keep them in as low dimension as possible.

Just an idea.

Love&Light.

Jacob

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join