It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knights Templar, Stonhenge and CCTV My trip to the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey all I am currently in the UK traveling all over the country, I have pictures from the Templar Church which was just awe inspiring and some stonehenge pictures.

I took alot of pictures of the Templar church and you can see them on my twitter account. It is the same name profile name that I use on ATS. I am in the process of uploading them....follow me to keep up with my UK travels.

Here was my welcome to the UK

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e207a428cc1.jpg[/atsimg]

-Kdial1

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Hey all I am currently in the UK traveling all over the country, I have pictures from the Templar Church which was just awe inspiring and some stonehenge pictures.

I took alot of pictures of the Templar church and you can see them on my twitter account.

I've never used twitter before, but I'd like to see the pictures so I'll try to check them out when I find time.

Here was my welcome to the UK.

After seeing that, all I can say is DAMN!!! If that's real, they really drive that thought of always being on camera into your soul. I notice cameras enough as it is, so knowing that I was always being watched would probably end up with me being placed in a padded room for a long really long time.
:bash: :bnghd: I hope this works. They all seem to fit.

[edit on 5/11/2009 by Americantrucker]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Am following you now, (twiiter that is :lol
my user name is same as ATS too. Great pic of stone henge, look forward to seeing, the templar church pics. What other historic places you hoping to vist here on your travels

[edit on 11-5-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I love that picture haha. They are always watching you there.

new topics

top topics

join