It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police confirm UFO sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Thats hilarious.

I think the CIA would also disagree with your opinions as they also collate international police UFO reports...despite the US government mantaining they have 'no interest'.
Heres an interesting declassifed CIA document detailing a multiple police UFO sighting from Lithuania in 1996 (few posts down):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suspect they rely on police testimony because officers are particularly credible witnessess and highly experienced in reporting what they see.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the difference between close up and a mile away instantly. Your reaching.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Interesting sighting. I've always wondered, if these massive triangular craft are man made, why would they fly them at night with lights on in public areas? Because they know if they are sighted no one will believe the witnesses? Its all very odd.

And to the "cops = bad witnesses", what a fail that comment is...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You know what! I just thought of something. I know the miniature golf course owner. Next time I am in Highland visiting family, I should pop over and ask him about this.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
LOL, yes, ask him! That'd be awesome. Heh.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I felt an air of sarcasm there.. Is it hard to beleive growing up in that same small town I would not know the guy, especially since he owns a common hang out spot..

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
I felt an air of sarcasm there.. Is it hard to beleive growing up in that same small town I would not know the guy, especially since he owns a common hang out spot..

Apparently there is at least 4 different reports i found from highland describing triangular ufo type crafts all amazingly similar in detail as well. Now because there close to the air force base could argue stealth fighter or b2 but everyone of the reports mentions no noise and hovering. So im really beginning to think we have anti gravity craft.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Most definitely a rare occurrence of swamp flock. Swamp flock is an animo-atmospheric condition when Geese are flying in a formation of swamp gas. The gas is glowing and being carried along by the geese resulting in a glowing triangle.

-seriously though, pretty annoyed to hear those law enforcement in the background of the phone call laughing. That is the exact attitude those covering this stuff up adore.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The amount of people that say the think this is a government / military experimental craft of some type, using antigrav and completely silent propulsion.

I'm sure there are hanger loads of experimental military craft in existence, however, the fact that they are SECRET must tell us something about these sightings.

The military, if they are producing huge (football field sized) triangular, silent craft, would NOT parade them around towns and cities for anyone to see and more importantly video or photograph.

All of their secret stuff IS secret, and not flying around in our back yards!

Are the military aware of these craft? Of course they are, they're up to their collective necks in it.
What can the military do about it? Nothing...that's one of the reasons we are not told...in case we run wailing into the streets, cos no one can protect poor little us from the big nasty flying triangles that ...err...just float around having a look then shoot off somewhere else. (terrifying all this UFO lark isn't it!!!)

The truth is, rather than freaking out, most people with an IQ above that of an earthworm, would consider themselves fortunate to have sight of one of these things close up. I know i would.

So, what does this leave us with?

A huge triangular aircraft, bigger than anything that has flown apart from a blimp perhaps, that is completely silent, and hovers and glides about at will, and can perform lightening fast manoeuvres, such as covering distances of approx a mile in a couple of seconds.

What it is is easy: An Unidentified Flying Object
Who made it: No idea, although i don't think it's 'us'.
Why it's here: Your guess is as good as mine.
Is the truth going to come out: It's wayyyyy about time!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Why is it that people will accept the fact that a ufo is from aliens but when you say its from our government and is top secret aircraft people argue. There is much more evidence to support the fact that ufos are man made. They have had people miss identifying top secret military aircraft since world war 2. The other thing that baffles me is when people say we couldn't possibly make this craft its obviously alien technology. As a general rule military tech is at least 50 years in advance of current commercial technology and always has been.

The government has been working on anti gravity for 50 years dont you think they have something to show for it?Every invention you see around you takes time to hit main stream by the time it does to some extent is already outdated.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
repply to all who think police are trained as observers. There is currently no training in any police academy or criminal justice program that includes the identification of automotive vehicles or aircraft.

Also due to their lack of a scientific education they have no cognitive ability to discern an aircraft from a ufo from a weather balloon. Ever day police in court are proved wrong in their observations about incidents they have witnessed across the country. Typically police officers if they graduated high school some may have attend a criminal justice program at a college. Keep in mind there is no science requirement for them or math. Due to this it is a fact that they lack basic problem solving skills and any critical thinking skills. All of this contributes to their inability to eprform their jobs properly. Everyday police are removed from duty due to them not being able to carry out the minimal of their job duties assigned to them.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You are painting with a very broad brush.
My brother is a cop. He has a Degree in physics and is incredibly smart. He does that job because he likes it not because he isn't smart enough to be an engineer or physicist. He's very sharp.
I've got friends from the military who are in law enforcement as well and military people are trained to recognize aircraft and observe. I don't know any dumb cops.
I know there is a lot of crap going on in law enforcement nowdays but you really can't say that all cops are the same. There are good and bad just like in any other occupation.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
repply to all who think police are trained as observers. There is currently no training in any police academy or criminal justice program that includes the identification of automotive vehicles or aircraft.

Also due to their lack of a scientific education they have no cognitive ability to discern an aircraft from a ufo from a weather balloon. Ever day police in court are proved wrong in their observations about incidents they have witnessed across the country. Typically police officers if they graduated high school some may have attend a criminal justice program at a college. Keep in mind there is no science requirement for them or math. Due to this it is a fact that they lack basic problem solving skills and any critical thinking skills. All of this contributes to their inability to eprform their jobs properly. Everyday police are removed from duty due to them not being able to carry out the minimal of their job duties assigned to them.

Well im not sure about where you got this idea they receive training on observation every day they learn quickly when there a rookie to get there facts straight usually after being admonished from a judge at some point. While in police academy they are trained to use notes and how to detail out facts in reports so to say they dont is just silly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join