It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

police confirm UFO sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here is a Ufo spotted over Illinois. It was reported to the police station where dispatch assigned a police officer to investigate. At first i think they probably laughed untill they saw it too. A 100 yard triangular shaped ufo. Normally i would laugh at videos like this but by doing a quick search this is not the first time triangular ufos were spotted in highland Illinois. The video is first and then i included a link to another report from the area.

Apparently this area has a UFO Airport near by or something.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

dbarkertv.com...

Uploaded the video to ats since people were having a problem with the link from comcast its under news of the weird and probanly getting lots of hits.

[edit on 5/10/09 by dragonridr]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is similar to another case in the area years ago. The best debunkers could come up with is that it was one of those military blimps, even though it was silent, much larger, and moved faster than that blimp would. Also, the police said it was not a plane, helicopter, or a blimp. Then it was suggested it was a super-secret military aircraft (which is bunk imo... we do not have a 'silent' aircraft, the amount of power to keep something so huge up and yet have it silent is unreal). Not to mention, I seriously doubt the military would test cutting edge technology for hours over major cities and towns.

One of the best cases ever imo.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I seriously doubt the military would test cutting edge technology for hours over major cities and towns.

We had a report of one of these doo-dahs over Peterborough, Southern Ontario a few years back."
www.rense.com...

I'm quite convinced it's one of ours...which is to say, human-made, Black Program.

I really have come around to thinking that's the answer to most, if not all, UFO activity. If you can pull a religion out of thin air...think 19th Century Mormonism, and $cientology in the 20th...is the idea of a manufactured BEM (Bug-Eyed Monster) threat really that outrageous?

Don't get me wrong, bunkies...there is most certainly something going on. I just feel like I'm being scammed. Again. (still?)

[edit on 10-5-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Says the video is unavailable...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'd say this is the real deal. I mean, unless someone can whip out a picture of them and a government facility with a bunch of those triangle things that say "Made in the USA".

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Good post, the vid no longer works but the witness testimony and drawings are very interesting.

Heres a documentary on the Illinois police sightings of 2000:
video.google.co.uk...
And many,many other police reports:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The video in the OP wont work, in fact none of them will, I think the site is having problems.

Can anyone else please post the video or a link to the one posted, maybe its just been over run by viewers.

Thanks

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Just uploaded the video to ats and edited the post. Link should work ok now.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Russel
I'd say this is the real deal. I mean, unless someone can whip out a picture of them and a government facility with a bunch of those triangle things that say "Made in the USA".

I really think the government has a new aircraft its playing with ive found several similar sightings from the area now im going to check tonight for a near by air force base.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
I really think the government has a new aircraft its playing with ive found several similar sightings from the area now im going to check tonight for a near by air force base.

I saw one very clearly back in the 70's... I know and remember every detail of the triangle craft, in no way was it government or ours.

But now days....no telling what we have.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I saw one very clearly back in the 70's... I know and remember every detail of the triangle craft, in no way was it government or ours.

Imitator-you're not the first to say that and its interesting that there is a lot of eyewitness testimony of triangular craft submerging or emerging from the sea:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is a great vid, thanks for sharing it with us.

Originally posted by imitator

I find it interesting how the black triangle type UFOs in particular are usually very quickly assumed to be government secret projects (I have been guilty of this myself in the past).

It's certainly understandable given that the last generation of stealth aircraft fit the "black triangle" description however if you dig around you can find black triangle UFO sightings going all the way back to the 40s displaying flight characteristics making it difficult in the extreme to believe they are black projects.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

As i said earlier i would check on air force bases near by Highland is about 15 miles from Scott air force base also happens to be a refueling base,May be this is why they seem to see triangular aircraft in the area. So i think that were going to start seeing these more and more as they eventually release information . I suspect this may be the tr3 b supposedly anti gravity and rumored by multiple leaks. I give it 5 years max and we will see these things at air shows. In the past the b2 started being seen more frequently until they couldn't hide it any more.

[edit on 5/11/09 by dragonridr]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
well its a ufo only because
its unknown
and its flying

mostly unknown since police are horrible witnesses. They have no credibility since they have no understanding of science. They lack any kind of intellect for critical thought and they dont have proper reasoning skills.

this has been proved time and time again, if cops had good eyes they would need to fire 100's of rounds at criminals in a vain hope of hitting them maybe twice.

google that if you dont believe me, cops are dumb thats why we give them guns so they dont ahve to rely on their brains, god help us if we do.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
... police are horrible witnesses. They have no credibility since they have no understanding of science. They lack any kind of intellect for critical thought and they dont have proper reasoning skills....cops are dumb thats why we give them guns so they dont ahve to rely on their brains, god help us if we do.

This is a foolish argument at best, and I will only address it to make the comment that police are trained observers, and as such are probably the best witnesses. What they can subsequently say about it in public is another matter.

I think the poster, tigpoppa might want to start a new thread abusing police so that he can deal with that perception without hijacking this one.

Cuz some members just might wanna take issue with his comments.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm sure he'll catch it when he can try and debunk the dumb cop post

I don't like police very much but the couple good ones I have met always said they are information gatherers... that's all they do, and they gathered some info on this flying black triangle

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
well its a ufo only because
its unknown
and its flying

mostly unknown since police are horrible witnesses. They have no credibility since they have no understanding of science. They lack any kind of intellect for critical thought and they dont have proper reasoning skills.

this has been proved time and time again, if cops had good eyes they would need to fire 100's of rounds at criminals in a vain hope of hitting them maybe twice.

google that if you dont believe me, cops are dumb thats why we give them guns so they dont ahve to rely on their brains, god help us if we do.

Police are trained in observations and use the skill daily i cant think of a better witness then a police officer. There trained to observe the time and keep a running log of any incident they observe. If these police officers said they saw this object i believe them.Especially since they had the guts to admit it in the first place.

[edit on 5/11/09 by dragonridr]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I'm glad something like this has occured. I've been bored with UFOs for years since i've always believed in them. I didn't know the triangles got that large. Now all I care about is the technology. Gimme a giant triangle now!!!

[edit on 11-5-2009 by GlassRunner]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Highland Illinois is where I was born and raised!! My first date was at that miniature golf course!! I know that o'fallon cop too, bastard gave me a ticket 55 in a 40.....

That miniature golf course has been there for years and years (ever since I can remember) and owned by the same guy. I can say that he is a pretty sane well rounded person. This story is credible.

GO HIGHLAND BULLDOGS!!

note: Highland Illinois is a short distance from Scott Air force Base

[edit on 11-5-2009 by DaMod]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join