It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Who Will Lead The New World Order Un Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkElvis

I'm not talking about his looks man. I'm talking about his "presence." is the best way to describe it.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just as an aside, one company that has always freaked me out a bit is Lucent Technologies.

A) "Lucent" sounds a little too close to "Lucifer" for my taste. It's also worth noting that Alice Bailey changed the original name of her "Lucifer Society" to the "Lucent Society" because she thought (correctly) that people couldn't cope with the first name...so there is a historical connection between thw two names.

B) The company's headquarter address is 666 5th Ave, NYC. You know, "666," as in "the number of the beast." NYC = Babylon in many minds, too.

C) The company is involved in biochips and RIFD tags and other electronic stuff that can be implanted in your body...kind of like "the mark of the beast."

How can all this be coincidence?

Keep an eye on those folks...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah we all have to definitely keep an eye out. I'm sure if we all pray for everyone's safety we can make it through the Tribulation. I'm not afraid of guns, satanic powers, aliens/nephilim, disasters, anything else as long as I know Jesus will return in due time.

[edit on 5/14/2009 by watchtheashes]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join