It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Who Will Lead The New World Order Un Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The Pope wants a two state solution and Netanyahu is reluctant to even discuss it. Tensions will rise soon and we will see this go down in our lifetime.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

WOW. I don't even know what to say about the Vatican saying aliens will be called "brothers" -- I gotta have some help with that one, lol.

Speaking of the Pope, was anyone else creeped out that he took his shoes off and entered the Dome of the Rock the other day? Or is it just me?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
[edit on 13-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I don't really watch TV dealing with Christian issues as they are all probably going to accept you know who when he comes but the Pope is a creepy man. Almost like he'll be the one performing all the wonders in the name of the Beast.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This has been on the world news channels the last couple of days.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Oh yeah I know I saw that earlier. I don't consider too much news reliable though I'll watch fox news due to their subtle hints at something bad if anything not dealing with houses and credit is on.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I really hate to say it but since nobody else will. Don't we seem to get a new anti-christ theory every 4-8 years? Then in another 4-8 years we get a new ant-christ theory (and another president).

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad Hatton

But never have times been as promising as now . . .

For now all prophecies are converging.

Mayan calendar, the last popes, Matreyah, and the Bible, for starters.

[edit on 13/5/2009 by xxpigxx]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Hatton
I really hate to say it but since nobody else will. Don't we seem to get a new anti-christ theory every 4-8 years? Then in another 4-8 years we get a new ant-christ theory (and another president).

I agree there have been a lot of false starts concerning the antichrist especially in the last 30 years. That just goes to show you how things have been ripening during this period of history. Even 20 years ago it was hard to fathom how we could ever be required to have some type of mark on our person in order to operate, now similar technology is in use in a lot of areas already, fingerprint scan, eye/face scan. The "mark" technology is waiting in the wings for execution orders.

On a side note, recently I actually got a mental picture of what it must have been like for the Apostle John to see these things and then have to struggle with putting them in words; but obviously, he actually saw us having to show some type of "mark" in order to conduct our business. He was either truly in a vision given him directly from God, or he was the most brilliant and far thinking science fiction writer that ever lived. And way underpaid.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
reply to post by Mad Hatton

But never have times been as promising as now . . .

For now all prophecies are converging.

Mayan calendar, the last popes, Matreyah, and the Bible, for starters.

[edit on 13/5/2009 by xxpigxx]

Agent xxpigxx (lol):

I am just really checking out this Creme character and his "master" lol. But hey, a lot of people may fall victim to this, this group is calling the "master" Jesus among other things. This master may very well perform miracles thru satanic powers. From everything else I am knowing, and I do believe the 7 year Trib may begin this year, it all converges just like you say, like no other time in history.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Agent? lol

I did use to be a cop (hence the name . . . it was how my group of friends differentiated between me and a friend with the same name. I was ***** the pig cuz I was cop
)

I do hope it starts this year . . . get this crap done and over with.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
reply to post by Bombeni

Agent? lol

I did use to be a cop (hence the name . . . it was how my group of friends differentiated between me and a friend with the same name. I was ***** the pig cuz I was cop
)

I do hope it starts this year . . . get this crap done and over with.

Haha, I have always been known for my cop radar, lol. But hey welcome to the other side.

Something is going to start this year, don't know what for sure.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I know a lot of you have "issues" with the Rense site and refuse to read links off of it for various reasons, but for those interested in this topic, I found the following article fascinating:

"Lucifer Rising"
www.rense.com...

In this longish article, the author has summarized the illuminati/lucifer/new age theories rather well and provided an excellent list of links at the end that would serve as a good compendium for anyone interested in this topic.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I, for one, did think that it was a little strange when the pope went in there. Kinda ecumenical. I didn't even know that the pope was going to the Holy Land this week until he got there. Once I heard that, I instantly thought of the St. Malachy prophesies and how this pope is supposed to die in the Holy Land. Heaven forbid something happens to him, but I think that it would sure make things interesting because I think that that would open up the perfect door for the Maitreya.

Also, Bombeni, it is true that the word "rapture" doesn't occur in the English text. Rapture is a transliteration from the latin word "rapturo" which is used to describe the snatching away that is spoken of in 1 Thessalonians 4.13-17. So, the idea is there but the word isn't.

@watchtheashes: Since you brought it up, you may know, but why would the digital conversion make it easier for Maitreya to come on TV? Didn't the US switch in February? I know that here in Germany they've been on digital for years now. When the Maitreya comes on TV, will he be on TV all over the world simultaneously?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Only 1/3 of the stations switched over to all digital at that date. The rest has the deadline of June 12 2009 before all analog broadcasting except for really unused signals are gone. Perfect timing for him to come. I wouldn't be surprised if something happened in nature that would coincide with his emergence. I don't feel great about this. This time it's real. Share International has credibility. There are four "stars" in the sky. I see one every morning and it pulsates and outshines other stars. The others are in other locations. They said they would need to have a public debate about the star and I sure don't want to help their cause, I just want to warn and inform.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I read that is the only time a pope has ever entered the Dome of the Rock. I find it appauling. I don't wish any ill will on muslims but for a pope to enter their holiest site gives me the creeps, but I have issues with catholicism anyway.

I know about the idea of rapture in the Bible, I am just not convinced of who will be raptured, and when. So I don't concern myself with it but instead I just plan on having to live out at least part of the Trib. If pretrib turns out to be correct then all the better ya know.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

What do you think could possibly happen in nature, something like a cataclysmic earthquake? There are plenty of them on the verge of eruption.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Something to show those who know or don't that he is not in control of what he says he is in control of. God might induce a global flood on coastlines or an earthquake to coincide with his emergence to let the faithful know this man does not have power over nature. At the same time he will be deceiving and showing off wonders. That is also how one would know he is not who he claims.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I think that watchtheashes simply meant that something would happen, not specifically in nature. I do agree with the notion that something would happen that would enable Maitreya to emerge. Because of my view on the rapture, I've always kinda thought that the raptue is what would allow the Antichrist/Maitreya figure appear. Imagine the shock in the world when hundreds of millions of people are missing. One powerful leader would step up and people would then follow him.

Recently, I've been thinking and I wouldn't be surprised if the sun does something whacky and that's what gets things really going too.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
reply to post by Bombeni

. . . but the Pope is a creepy man. Almost like he'll be the one performing all the wonders in the name of the Beast.

Susan Boyle has proven that looks can be deceiving.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join