It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ Who Will Lead The New World Order Un Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
My fellow followers of Yeshua the Messiah. My fellow ATSers who believe in the NWO. It doesn't matter what you believe. Tell me this doesn't make any sense. Please tell me I'm wrong. I did not originally uncover this data. I simply help Pastor Harry accomplish his message. I'm not the only person taking this all seriously. The United Nations is all for it. Further research of my own and witnessing the star for myself through a telescope (unfortunately I'm not an astrophotographer because that would help too) made me realize this. It might just look like Project HAARP to skeptics but will happen regardless.

Please just listen to me. I profess to you the truth.

This man is the Anti-Christ the Beast of Revelations 13.

I see many look to SS numbers or lottery picks and the like but this man is the Anti-Christ. He will come with the Nephilim (we know these today as "aliens.") Nephilim are the fallen ones' offspring. The fallen sons of God took the daughters of men and horrible hybrid breeding occured when this happened. Thus we get gray skinned bug eyed Nephilim. Often mistranslated as "giant."

www.un.org...

He is also this man becoming a God. Notice the UFOs?
Hmm...

www.freewebs.com...

www.maitreya.org...

www.share-international.org...

This commercial was played on CNN a few times. CREEPY!!!! It was aired about the same time the star appeared.

Maitreya is shown here.

Revelation 13:18
"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding CALCULATE THE NUMBER of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Meaning use Gematria to uncover it. Hebrew would be first choice but with further study you find it is in every language that would use an alpha-numeric system.

This is one spelling. The Greek language is the same. ALL variations of the name equal 666. Another title in Greek "Mithras" (that crowley guy's thing) is 666. This is Gematria.

M A I T R E Y A

MUM=40
ALEPH=1
TET=9
TAV=400
RUSH=200
YOD=10
HEI=5
ALEPH=1
----------------

[edit on 10-5-2009 by watchtheashes]

Mod Edit: Removed All Caps In Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/5/2009 by Sauron]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Excuse me, but non of your youtube 'links' are functioning for me. is there a secret i'm missing?

are you saying this personage has just been born, or has s/he been alive for some time?

ETA: all youtube links now show. it must have been my computer, sorry.

[edit on 10/5/2009 by Floh]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
None of your youtube links work.
LOL mine show now too, I think he went back and fixed them.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by dthwraith]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Floh

I'm sorry I felt I really needed to just start another thread on this topic because it is really serious.

I accidentally posted the whole link in a hurry. I fixed it so it was my fault. Sorry!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I believe the Anti-Christ will be a dynamic leader, like Mr. Obama.

This Matreiya guy has been around for years and many people don't know about him. I just don't think he is a guy that would receive many followers like the Anti-Christ would.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Share International
The nutters home site.

The hand of Maitreya
Same as the hand print my kid leaves on the bathroom mirror.

Overshadowings of Maitreya photographed
Just your standard blurred pic.

Maitreya in Nairobi
He even hung out for a photo shoot.

I'm not picking on you watchtheashes, I just happen to think what these people are saying is wacko.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dthwraith

I know I'm just trying to warn people of this. There really is a star up there guys. It's not appearing everywhere yet (which means its not a star) and I know its hard to accept that this is him. Most people expect a politician. Thanks to Left Behind and today's pastors.

CNN really did play this commercial. It was around December 30/31st or something like that. They also covered the story in 1988. ?????

EDIT: I live in Colorado by the way. The big Evangelical Church is located here. I don't attend however, as I am not in any denomination. I might simply start telling people in the Churches when the time is right.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

This Matreiya guy has been around for years and many people don't know about him. I just don't think he is a guy that would receive many followers like the Anti-Christ would.

The Antichrist is supposed to rise to prominance out of obscurity, rather quickly. Since Matreiya is supposed to come as a world teacher, he could very well do that. Maytreiya also wants to unite all the worlds religions under one umbrella--something else that the Antichrist is supposed to do.

reply to post by dthwraith
Right now, what Share espouses sounds looney, but if he is the Antichrist, he will be so persuasive that almost the whole world will follow him.

reply to post by watchtheashes
Thanks for bringing this topic up again. As I think about the Antichrist and Matreyia more and more, I can't help but think that they're one and the same. What both are supposed to do in the world are eerily similar. I think it's really interesting that the name Matreiya equates to 666.

Are you saying that you've seen this star that Share is saying appeared that is going to herald Matreiya's coming? You can try putting a digital camera up against the eye piece and taking a picture. I do that often with the moon. If that doesn't work, there is a way that you can jury rig a stand that sits just over the slot that the eye piece goes in on the telescope, without the eye piece in it naturally, and the light from the scope will focus onto the camera lens and when you take the picture, it will work just like a CCD camera. Trying googling it, I'm sure that you'll find it. Do you know what the coordinates for the star are? I may try to find this thing myself.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Isnt the antichrist mean't to be a person with awesome beauty. I dont see that in Matreiya.
Also where is his son?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Do you think it will be so obvious who he is? If so how will he deceive millions? He is not just going to come out and say he is out to do evil things.

The one of whom you speak has been in power now for some time. He has many many followers and they have commited horrific acts in his name for centuries now.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by stringcheese]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Are you saying that you've seen this star that Share is saying appeared that is going to herald Matreiya's coming? You can try putting a digital camera up against the eye piece and taking a picture. I do that often with the moon. If that doesn't work, there is a way that you can jury rig a stand that sits just over the slot that the eye piece goes in on the telescope, without the eye piece in it naturally, and the light from the scope will focus onto the camera lens and when you take the picture, it will work just like a CCD camera. Trying googling it, I'm sure that you'll find it. Do you know what the coordinates for the star are? I may try to find this thing myself.

I don't know exactly. There's a good reason for that too. It moves about and pulsates and changes colors. Through a telescope from Colorado it looks like this one most. It also seems to have what I can only call a "rainbow" around it. It went from a crescent moon shadowed disc to this shape in a matter of only 5 minutes or so. What I find really intriguing is that this star used to rise in the western part and outshine Venus. Now it is in the Eastern part and pulsates even with only your naked eye. It moves about throughout the night until leaving sight long before the rest of the stars. Meaning it probably goes to another part of the Globe. It's too close to be a real star and I have been into astronomy my whole life. I can only say that what they are saying is true. I will photograph the star tomorrow morning or tonight in the West. It started near Orion but now it's simply moving everywhere. So creepy...

www.shareintl.org...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here is one from South America. Looks nothing like what I saw, but what I saw looked like nothing close to what it did after like 5 minutes too.

This one night my father saw the same thing. It lined up with The Moon on the wrong side of the sky for the Moon to be at and all he said was WTF? ( I'm not kidding.) Also I noticed a perfect cross on the moon on Easter night which in my understanding was not the right night anyway. False miracle?

Oh I'm not the only one seeing the commercial on TV apparently.

An atheist friend of mine from an old band saw this and freaked out. I don't think he believes still though.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
All this just demonstrates the success of Benjamin Creme's marketing efforts for his bunch of nonsensical "Maitreya" books and tapes. It is illusion making bull and nothing more. I have read enough of it to detect that this is nothing about anti-Christ as much is it about Creme's marketing success.

I expect you will see "Maitreya action figures at some point."

Something along these lines perhaps.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Noone can make up their mind who the anti christ is.
Let me clarify first its the pope john paul then the new pope,then Bush, then oprah winfrey, then obama, then this new maitreya dude. I think this gets recylced every season.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just great now you have me looking something else up. 1st it was the 2 raptures post now this, you got me working over time here. Star and flag for you!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

You do know that Benjamin Creme tries really hard not to make a profit out of this and gives the information for free right? Think about it this man thinks he is heralding the second coming of Christ. Of course he might turn it into his life work after a time.

Here is an article from 1993.

www.watchman.org...

The Wall Street Journal thing disappeared quick so here is this copy and paste some one did of it.

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL PUBLISHED THE SHARE INTERNATIONAL (BENJAMIN CREME – ‘MAITREYA THE CHRIST’) ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HE WILL BE ‘EMERGING’ AND DOING A MAJOR USA TELEVISION INTERVIEW IN THE USA ‘SHORTLY AFTER CHRISTMAS. The financial collapse seems tailor made for desperate people to fall for these anti-Christ lies. That the Wall Street Journal would lend credence by labeling it a “Christmas Miracle” is astounding. Here is the text of the Share International Press Release: LOS ANGELES, Dec 12, 2008 — For years the world has been filled with miracles of all kinds. In April 1995 Time magazine devoted an eight-page spread to its cover story on miracles and concluded: “People are hungry for signs.” Look now for the biggest miracle of all. In the very near future a large, bright star will appear in the sky visible to all throughout the world — night and day. Unbelievable? Fantasy? No, a simple fact. Around a week later, Maitreya, the World Teacher for all humanity, will begin his open emergence and — though not yet using the name Maitreya — will be interviewed on a major US television program. In 1988, CNN and other media reported on Maitreya’s miraculous appearance to 6,000 people in Nairobi, Kenya, on Saturday, June 11. A week before the event, a remarkable sign occurred: “On Saturday 4 June a big, bright star was sighted, unusually brighter than ordinary stars,” reported Kenya Times editor Job Mutungi.

The United Nations is not our friend, but rather the main enemy and the key to Maitreya appearing on the world stage. He will only emerge when all televisions are hooked up to one signal. Digital transition. You can find that on the Share-International.org page.

www.aquaac.org...

TAKEN FROM SHARE INTERNATIONAL:

Law of Cause and Effect The 'method' used in this educational system is the Law of Cause and Effect (or, in Eastern terms, 'karma') which the Bible would describe: "As you sow, so shall you reap." In terms of modern physics, the Law of Cause and Effect could be summarized as: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Every thought and deed sets up a cause that inevitably leads to certain effects for better or worse. By understanding and working within this impersonal Law, we learn to make better choices and gradually take control of our own destiny. Through experiencing all that life in this world has to offer, we ultimately acquire total mastery over ourselves and become perfected beings ― Masters of Wisdom ― fully manifesting the divinity that dwells in each of us. Spiritual Hierarchy The Masters of Wisdom, together forming the Spiritual Hierarchy, are the custodians of the Divine Plan for this planet. They have inspired all the great human achievements, working from behind the scenes through their disciples in every field of endeavor. The Masters guide and teach, but it is humanity itself, responding of its own free will to their stimulus, which creates each new civilization. Today, the Masters are returning to the outer world as a group for the first time in countless millennia. Home Continuity of teaching Throughout history, when humanity has reached a major point of crisis, the Spiritual Hierarchy has sent a Teacher to show the way forward. The most well-known of these divine messengers are Krishna, Buddha, Confucius, Jesus and Mohammed. Each of their teachings gave birth to a new religion. Virtually every spiritual tradition now expects the return of their revered Teacher to validate the past and to carry on the teaching. Christians await the Christ; Jews, the Messiah; Muslims, the Imam Mahdi or Messiah; Buddhists, the Fifth Buddha; and Hindus, the Lord Krishna. In the esoteric tradition, one individual ― the World Teacher ― is seen as the fulfillment of all these expectations. The World Teacher for the current time is Maitreya, the 'eldest brother' in the human family and head of the Spiritual Hierarchy. Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come to found a new religion, but to act as a guide and counselor for all humanity ― regardless of religious affiliation. Having perfected and fully manifested within himself the Divine Will, Love, Wisdom and Intelligence of God, Maitreya will reveal a new aspect of God. He will lead us to the recognition of our own divinity and our true identity as souls. Out of this greater spiritual understanding and creative power will come a new livingness, harmony and joy.

The United Nations and Maitreya are working closely together to bring about the dream of their founders. Which of course is in the words of George Bush a NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
*Adding to the thread so any debunkers and people that may wish to refute the information can do so as they wish and they can see it on recent posts*

This is not a conspiracy within religion but about bringing about a new one and exterminating old ones.

I wish I was wrong. I really do.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Is there anyone out there who has anything different? I would really like your opinions on this you know... I didn't start this to debate but rather inform.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

then this new maitreya dude. I think this gets recylced every season.

There are people who have been saying Maitreya would be the Antichrist for a while now. In fact, a couple years ago while I was working at a summer camp, I read a book about Maitreyia being the Antichrist and New Ageism being the one world religion. This book was written in the early 80s. People have been expecting Maitreya to come for a while now--in fact I think the early Theosphinists wrote about him.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Yes indeed you are correct, but not everyone is expecting him and books like that get banned by the powers that be. I'm just so sure of his imminent arrival by the year 2012. The earliest it could possibly be is June/July this year. It should be taken more seriously.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join