It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Could Be a Revolution in America : Press TV

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

No, I'm not misrepresenting the coverage. The coverage of the Tea Parties on the left was low-brow, it was between "Hating Black people" and tea bagging jokes. I know because I watched them do it and there are several clips online about those broadcasts. From Anderson Cooper to Rachel Maddow.

I'm not a partisan in any way. I don't play that game. but partisan hackery affects me too, as it is convincing propaganda that later leads to a dictatorship.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I for one don't really see a revolution in america........i just don't see us getting up the nerve..........we will wait for someone else to stand up.....The french they seem to get it better (primarily because the MSM has not done as good of a job with propoganda as the USA).......

it will be interesting IMO to see what happens in the financal markets (i.e where if anywhere a bubble pops up) i don't see earnings going forward with the ability to push the index's up much further possible another 20% (but still well below 2007 highs) ........the thing that concerns me is the dollar falling for a few months.........and all these anxious investors (in search of high returns) pilling into OIL and Food futures........this would occur at a time of rising and then plateauing high unemployment and continually falling house prices......over indebted consumers

one other things to look at going forward will be bank lending and the senior loan survey taken by the FED......so long as the fed continues to pay interest on excess reserves banks will hoard money ......as it will give them risk free profits (in this risky period of high unemployment and rising corporate default risk).......

could high oil and food prices lead to a revolution........when combined with high unemployment and house prices still steadily lowering?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Unfortunately, his reasoning is not without merit. The speed at which events within our country are progressing may leave the real patriots with no other option. Cap and Trade, Universal Healthcare, on-going bailouts and stimuli, and a bloated budget will either bankrupt America's Government or it's people, or both.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbarber
Unfortunately, his reasoning is not without merit. The speed at which events within our country are progressing may leave the real patriots with no other option. Cap and Trade, Universal Healthcare, on-going bailouts and stimuli, and a bloated budget will either bankrupt America's Government or it's people, or both.

So, is it your belief that the Healthcare system and financial system were in good shape before Obama assumed the office of the President?

Is it acceptable to you that so many can not afford healthcare insurance? And when these people get sick and go, as they do, to the emergency room, who do you think pays for that?

And by the way, what exactly is a "real patriot?" The Bush Administration told us for 8 years that real patriots supported the war in Iraq because they had WMDs.

Perhaps you have a better definition?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join