It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 4th TeaParty-630 and counting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The map ....www.teapartyday.com...
I thought it intresting that the Fema Camp map looks alot like the teaparty map.

I expect a lot more to show up for this one due to the fact most will have that day off.Question is what to do at the teaparty, ....allready told the PTB what we think. I think waiting till next election will be too late. We all know that voting and protesting isint gonna work or is it ? Can we just drag all the White House out of there and spank them in front of the whole world ?? Just 3 swats with the principals paddle.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
A quick perusal over at Fox News website shows no mention of them, so let it be said now that these are being organized without the help or endorsement of Fox. Not that it will matter to some posters here, it'll still be claimed afterwards that Fox organized them all.

Thanks for the link and the heads up about the next round of Tea Parties. I'll be going to my local one this time around.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here is the main link to the website....www.teapartyday.com...

I am going to sponser one...Im sure that will keep me busy .

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'd like to take this moment to point at the government and

This is what you get for being a bunch of aloof jerks with no regard for the people.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
FEMA camps close to Tea party protests. All endorsed and sponsored by FOX news.

Gee sounds like its all on the up and up to me... Nope nothing to be suspicious of at all. (SARC)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

So, did you go check out the Fox website and note the complete lack of any information regarding the next round of tea parties? Or do you just assume that Fox is behind them because those on the other news channels said they were behind the tax day tea parties?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I guess this will be the 'summer of rage'

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Now it is up too 750 in just 4 days !! That is 25 cities a day , and there is stil a good 30 days plus to organize more which I think the momentem will surley pick up. I can see this one getting big. Lots of people wanted to be at the last one.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I've sent an email to the organizer of the one in my nearest city, but no response as of yet. It may have gotten routed to their spam box so I'll probably have to give them a call instead of an email. I'll bring back pictures and video to share after the rallies.

The word seems to be getting out rather well judging by the website considering the complete lack, again, of media coverage. Says a lot for the intentions and the will of the people involved in organizing and getting the word out.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
In my town, we'll be deciding at a meeting on Saturday, whether to have ours on July 4th or the following weekend - when there's a huge parade. I want to protest in the parade. The whole town comes out for it and I think it would be great to have 100+ protesters with signs walking with a float that is blasting "Don't you tred, don't you tred on me... don't you tred on me."

Our last party on Apr. 15th had 500 people in attendance and that's in a town of 13k and with terrible weather.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Tea party organizers are sharing info at a state level and at a national level. This next one will be even more well planned out than the last one was. We have weekly conference calls nationally and within the state and we're hammering out our goals both short term and long term.

In our state, we're targeting 2010 elections within the state - start locally to change the face of government. We want a liberty-minded governor and liberty minded legislators. We've taken a stand for HR1207 to audit the FED. This isn't just about taxes, this is about liberty and returning power to the states. We're strong on state sovereinty and the 10th amendment and this is freaking Washington out. They want this movement to be about nothing but taxes and the GOP wants to take advantage of the movement. It's not going to happen. This is about being an American long before it's about stupid political organizations. It's not a football game that we're playing.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Were up to 871 cities.
I hope since it is a holiday that much more people will attend. But I still feel that this won't change but put us together with others that want change....and we go from there. The map is looking great!!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
1,189 cities....looks good ...has there been any mention on any news about the Tea Parties for July 4th ?
I haven't heard of anyone even talking about it , I live with sheep

new topics

top topics

join