It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoax jokes or real folks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I am going to post a few of these every once in a while to see what the opinion of the ATS community is, new evidence that may have been found, or if you think it is just a complete joke.

The first one is the Klerksdorp Spheres

“In Klerksdorp, South Africa, hundreds of metallic spheres were found by miners in Precambrian strata said to be a fantastic 2.8 billion years old. The controversy centers around fine grooves encircling some of the spheres. Lab technicians were at a loss to explain how they could have been formed by any known, natural process.”

www.talkorigins.org...

Klerksdorp Spheres picture

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have a gut feeling this is the real deal on this. Weather they were made by natural element eroding/forming/aged processes, or unknown ancient civilizations high tech or low tech. The pictures and stories seem real to me.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

This has been discussed in the Ancient Civilizations threads, and many believe they are natural formations. I do think they are fascinating, but the there are many that have been found to have odd shapes to them. The completely round ones with the dashes are the most interesting, as I do wonder how nature created them.

join