It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Brand New Video Interviews with David Icke & Jim Marrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hello folks, runetang here,

This month's concious media network freebie interviews are particularly good and I wanted to share them with those of you who are unaware of their existence.

CMN (concious media network) does interviews each month, some free, some you must be a member to watch which costs money. These two interviews are fresh free interviews for May 2009. I am not advertising for them, I personally dont have a member account I just check out the free ones. They update each month at the beginning of the month.

These are the two new interviews I'm talking about:

David Icke - Hacking the Matrix (58:48)

Jim Marrs - The Fourth Reich (38:52)

I hope you enjoy them, as I did. If you'd like to explore the archive of free interviews, you can find it here:

The Free Interview Archive @ CMN

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
Hello folks, runetang here,

David Icke - www.projectcamelot.net...

Jim Marrs - www.projectcamelot.net...

wZn

[edit on 10-5-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Yes,

those are links to more interviews from Icke and Marrs about similar topics, but these CMN videos are not the exact same interviews, they were done in a different place/time, with different host. But yeah the content is similar among them and the camelot ones..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hey,

I wanted to mention that you can find in this month's section along with the Icke and Marrs videos, a video on Alien Visitations by a female researcher, her name eludes me at this moment, and I didn't want to have to find it.

Heck, why not, her name is Barbara Lamb! And here's the link!
Barbara Lamb Alien Visitations New Interview for May 2009

new topics

top topics

join