It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are allnewsweb.com hurting the credibility of ufology?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikecohen1

here's a real news flash for you mr. reporter:

there is no defending your website , the jury has already reached a verdict and you and your website have been found Guilty as charged ! the judge has denied you any appeals and passed sentence for the heinous crimes you have committed against ufology.

the only chance you have at redemption , is to fight the ugly crowd of your peers that will be waiting in the shadows for your next debacle to manifest itself.

to put it bluntly .......i'd say your screwed

I did not claim it was more than it was.

really now. hmmmm....

i suppose the statement you made.. "Massive Story"... was just a mistake on your part and not intended for the purpose of trying to make more of the story than what it really is ?

nice try but , i think we all can read between the lines on that one

here's a little fyi on your Massive Story ! whoa ! Massive

the story manifested itself in a crappy little chat box on a ridiculous looking website and there is no reason AT ALL to believe any of it's true.

there is absolutely nothing , nada , zippo , to corroborate the story and it's even more obvious to me now that You will post ANYTHING , no matter what it is. You sir are guilty AGAIN of inflating Garbage to promote your website of ignorance.

if you found a message written on a wall in a public bathroom and posted it on your website and claimed it was a "massive story"....

i wouldn't be a bit surprised

your response to the Izatt case flip flopped so many times i was getting dizzy

your ignorance of the evidence speaks for itself and it's clear that... i am having a battle of wits with a un-armed person

I have discovered to be the 'current situation'

thanks i needed a good laugh this morning

Therefore I do not bother looking for non-existant photographic proof or even police reports.

brilliant plan !

yes i agree, looking for evidence is a waste of time !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.... ROTFLMAO

The vast majority of sightings reported in ANW did occur and I could prove it.

good luck with that but since you offered....

lets start with this one

got any proof that story is real ?

do yourself and all of us a favor..... consider Not even replying and running this thread up the flagpole again for all the world to see and maybe you might save yourself from further Embarrassment.

oh another thing... i just wanted to make sure you seen this post from free_spirit...

Originally posted by free_spirit
The owner of the website All News Web is no other than Michael Cohen who claims to be a psychic.
He runs the website in Australia. I wonder if Michael Cohen claims to be a psychic how come he
didn't saw in “his visions” that he was being fooled by Ms Ling with the Shanghai crap as well as
the Lahore pirated video exposed by me here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now the alleged psychic Michael Cohen is expanding his operation with the same crap to other
websites like UFO Casebook, are you listening B.J. Booth? Maybe you should take a look a these
links and open your eyes, you have been fooled too.

Conclusion. Either Michael Cohen “psychic powers” are failing or he is also part of the scam.

have a nice day

[edit on 22-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
looks like Cohen the Barbarian is stealing again ?

i posted this thread today about a ufo orb

and guess who uploaded (stole) the video today

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

He's a serial pest.....

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I credited my source and linked to it. I would never take a story from anything to do with you and do not take any stories from this website. Frankly I would rather nothing to do with me is ever posted on this website and assure you I have no interest 'spamming' it.

There is an extremely arrongant attitude here, typical of many Americans (and infact other English speakers), and the paranoid rabid right wing ratbag Sarah-Palin supporters that populate sites like this and as another example: Free Republic.

You, easynow, do not own the UFO phenomena or have a right to dictate how others interact with it. Many love my articles: although not it seems the ATS crowd. But dont accuse people of stealing simply because they picked up the same story as you might have seen: I have as much right writing about that vid as you do positng it here. The mods here are very good at censoring what suits them but I ask them to ask members not to write defamatory posts such as the one above. It is fairly provable as to where I got that story from.

I assure you Easynow I will never and have never made use of any information coming from you.

[edit on 24-7-2009 by mikecohen2]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Please do yourself a favour and me a favour-don't read anything I write. I think you once sent me an email-it was probably the most boring long-winded piece of garbage I ever read about aliens wanting to pinch our resources and semen (what is it about white trash always thinking aliens want to have sex with them? Atrueoriginal are you reading?). Do as I did: press delete.

And Mods: I have permission From Bill Irvine to get on this thread and defend myself.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Oh and one more thing 'Easynow'. I just recieved info about that footage and I am guessing so have you. Don't you think it is a bit uncanny that the stuff the guy is saying about these probes is remarkably similar to the stuff I am claiming in my articles. But of course you will ignore that bit.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mikecohen2

I credited my source and linked to it.

It is fairly provable as to where I got that story from.

haha...your busted !

your source has links to ATS content

twitter.com...

good luck worming your way out of that one

and you copied (stole) that video from the guy on youtube

Frankly I would rather nothing to do with me is ever posted on this website

yes we all wish that too

arrongant attitude here, typical of many Americans (and infact other English speakers), and the paranoid rabid right wing ratbag Sarah-Palin supporters that populate sites like this and as another example: Free Republic.

Congratulations ! ......You just insulted all of America !

the stuff I am claiming in my articles

dude , your lost in fantasy land there.

another reason for nobody to ever take you seriously.

thanks for proving my point

[edit on 25-7-2009 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikecohen2
reply to post by Sam60

Please do yourself a favour and me a favour-don't read anything I write. I think you once sent me an email-it was probably the most boring long-winded piece of garbage I ever read about aliens wanting to pinch our resources and semen (what is it about white trash always thinking aliens want to have sex with them? Atrueoriginal are you reading?). Do as I did: press delete.

Sorry mate......I've never sent you an e-mail.

I know it was a bit cold here in Sydney this morning. Did a few of the blood vessels in the old head contract a little? Maybe you need a good rub of that old head to get things working again

White trash who wants to have sex with aliens....... geez, don't tell the missus!

You are a funny guy

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

hi, mikecohen2:
(psst: in order to make all the links posted on ats work again, you can register a domine called removed.com, it should bring 'em working back, not sure though).
I have a question for you:

Which celebrities will die next year: Bill Cosby and Robbie Williams should look after themselves. I am sensing possible heart problems. Nicole Kidman Should also be careful next year. Eminem will suffer a serious health scare as will Woody Allen.

Eminem, Robbie, Nicole Kidman et al seem to be ok, while Michael Jackson seem to have suffered some serious issue:
how comes that you did NOT predicted his death may i ask?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Please, at least be honest. I told you my source: I have no idea what my source's source was and nor do you. Putting a thread about something on ATS hardly means its your baby. How old are you by the way?

Look my articles are read by thousands, and we peaked at 800,000 unique visitors in the month (although readership is pretty down lately, mainly only due to a massive decrease in UFO events internationally-despite what is being claimed by some on this website)

I get emails praising my work literally all day and have about one hundred or so people who seriously hate my stuff: you included. I really would rather they simply ignored my stuff. Your typical bitter knockers-and guys like this Sam60, who probably mean well but lets just say are 'one beer short of a sixpack'.

Actually I have no need to spam this site. If you don't like my articles simply don't read them: in a few years the egg will be on your face. My sources are infact better than you might think. Just remember the word: Axthadan.

[edit on 25-7-2009 by mikecohen2]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikecohen2
reply to post by easynow

Please, at least be honest. I told you my source: I have no idea what my source's source was and nor do you. Putting a thread about something on ATS hardly means its your baby. How old are you by the way?

YOU ask for honesty in the field that you have been proven to be a LIAR:
you are a SCANDAL for UFOlogy, i'm very surprised you got the right to even just reply.
Dont attack easynow, attack ME dude.
In my opinion, you have issues, but ths is not one of ATS issues. It becomes an issue whenever some 13 yo kid read your GARBAGE and take it seriously.
Do you want many Michael Cohen around?
Well I want ZERO of them. You are seriously hurting the UFO field, and LISTEN: stay at home for a while and leave people alone.
Your website is a TRASH CAN and i WANT this to be known by all the people who are trying to approach this field seriously. Find a doctor, but a VERY good one. And stop predicting: it will just bring bad chance to you.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

I must say you do come across a real intellectual as does 'easynow' with all his/her use of

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Lest We Forget Ourselves

I have posted personal opinions in this thread, so I won't be moderating it.

However, I am concerned about where all this seems to be headed, and therefore want to share some perspectives.

First off, it is very much in line with what ATS stands for to question and challenge all sources, whatever they may be. When discrepancies are found, exposing and analyzing them is also fair game. While I caution against resorting to ad hominem attacks, pointing out questionable behavior with demonstrable facts, however unflattering they may be, doesn't fall into that category.

That said, it is still important for us all to remember that tolerance for different ideas and beliefs is a fundamental value of our community. When we believe someone to be wrong, it's okay to say so, but it's also important to resist the temptation to tie such beliefs to ridicule, personal attacks and rudeness. Avoiding such tactics is, at the very least, a matter of self-respect, since allowing our words to sink into the gutter blemishes us all.

And although ATS does embrace the motto "Deny Ignorance", it's not against the rules to be honestly wrong. Only intentional deception is prohibited, and that is often difficult to prove conclusively.

This particular case is rather complicated because it involves a lot of unsubstantiated claims, spamming and apparent hoaxes. Overall, it's not entirely clear to me that a discussion of this type is really suited to this forum, but when in doubt, the membership must always enjoy the benefit of that doubt.

To summarize, there's nothing wrong with pointing out fallacy, inaccuracy or falsehood where it exists, or defending one's claims when challenged, but it is still important that we respect the standards of our forums when doing so.

Is what I'm sayin'

[edit on 7/25/2009 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Mikey

What about your fantasy about me being "white trash" who thinks aliens "always want to have sex with him"?

[edit on 25-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I wasn't going to bother posting in this thread again because in my opinion the ship has well and truly sailed and to me my suspicions have been validated, more so now with your insistence of trying to prove that you're not just a hack.

Michael Cohen, if you don't care for hits from ATS as you say, or don't care for what you are thought of here, then why are you trying so hard to plead your case here?

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Majic, actually there's an history proving that this guy LIED, HOAXED and not only.
he plagiarised schrodingers dog, he was exposed by me, free_spirit free_spirit once again, me again, and the poor easynow that now seems to be a VICTIM of this dude

Remember what has happened here.
The guy, as far as im concerned, was given the chance to explain WHY he lied, but it seems that he decided to troll the board instead.
You are concerned about where all this seems to be headed, i am concerned about my nephews will find on the web tomorrow.
We have been EXTREMELY nice with this guy in my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I think this is a very interesting thread
With all UFO related news, i think only a small percentage would be genuinely true. When i see news bout ufology, i question a number of things
Who is the witness and how good is their credibility?
How many witnesses and if there isnt, Why not?
If photo or video is taken, you must question the quality itself
Obviously a good examination of the object and its quality compared to its surroundings, for example a crystal clear image with high pixel resolution n usually ull find the object looks like it was done taken or created by a 2 megapixel camera

im tired to keep going now lol but that will do for now but i think the more questions you ask yourself the better

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Thanks for your fair input:

can I now say in my defense:

I just published a story that as you know I cannot link here. It is about a UFO photo taken in China during the solar eclipse. It was published in at least 56 Chinese newspapers today and has been on TV. Any research will show you that these are the facts.

The story can be pulled apart by any of these posters but most reasonable unbaised observers should agree that the fact that it recieved undoubted wide media coverage and the photo is a particularly good one it is worth republishing.

Had ANW not published it no-one would have found out about it outside of China. The axe that these posted have to grind is obvious in that they will not even acknowledge this aspect of the debate: or they will just write of the entire Chinese civilization and call the thing 'a hoax' (as if a story that only appears in UFO digest is of more worth).

The hypocrisy here is amazing: I am accused of stealing stories when it is usually my stories that appear here from secondary sources uncredited.

When I say that they reply: 'thats all you are in it for' -yet hear them scream if they think I as much as 'stole' one story from them.

So moderator as has been proven above it isnt all just 'Hoaxes' is it?

And I really do not care one iota about hits from this site.

And Internos: the one trolling here is you. Your last post contributed nothing and showed the chip on your shoulder very clearly.

'He had a chance to explain why he lied' what the hell is that supposed to mean. What is this a court of law.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus, I really am not trying too hard. One only has to look at your avatar and see where you are REALLY coming from. ANW takes a left-wing progressive view and here you are with all this patriotic 'boy from Oz' garbage.

Internos: I find you offensive and hope my nephews don't run into you in any shape or form.

'Concerned about your nephews' what a joke.

Anyway don;t have much time, have a Radio interview to give where I will be answering questions by listeners on ............... UFOs.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I think your true colours are showing my friend.

ATS, for whatever reason has allowed you an opportunity for a right of reply, I believe you have squandered any chance to prove that you are able to conduct yourself in a professional manner.

The fact that you are now attacking my avatar speaks volumes.

Good luck with it all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join