It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep paralysis an astral experience, not a brain malfunction?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yeesh, that is a weird experience. I never saw any entity (apart from some big, white orb) but in my dream afterward I could have sworn that I did meet the entity that tried to evoke an OOBE. I thought of her as an astral guardian or something similar. She was around 6'2", had nicely tanned skin, long, golden hair and extremely intense deep blue eyes. Never seen a female this attractive before, but whoa damn, those eyes. I'm serious when I say they were omnipotent and all knowing.

Which is weird because she must've been the same age as me. Never did get to see her again, though. Been trying to for a while, now.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Great thread Morgan!

Well I have felt I have started waking up recently with whats going on in this world and have started getting these kind of messages, dont know if its just dream or I am really getting a message but from what I have researched its all adding up.

I dont normally dream that much until recently, did lots of weird sleepwalking as a child.

The first message I thought was about fear and to confront it, kind of a weird cat and mouse chase, the 2nd the night after saying keep believing in what I believe in. dont know if it was my sub-consious self or what.

It seems though we are part of the universe and can interact with it.

Has anybody heard of the peneal gland? Ive read that has something to do with it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Apparently the pineal gland is as dormant as we're lead to believe. A lot of people have dismissed the gland to be nothing but a waste of time. Kind of like an appendix, except it can't burst.

From what I do know, though, is that it's stimulated by the dark and excretes natural '___'. The release of '___' could be responsible in playing a part in creating dreams and all that sort of stuff. I'm not too sure though.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Hi, I'm gonna sound so desprate now but please please read my thread "Strange dreams of being paralised", you seem to know alot on this subject and I would love to hear what you think of some of the experiences I posted there! Do you know if drugs play a role in stoping these experiences? It seems that after taking '___' these experiences stopped alltogether as I havnt had one in a couple of months, I think about it quite often.. star for your post!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join