It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura battles the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
[Jesse Ventura talks about CIA implanted in State Government, his CIA interrogation and trip to Cuba!]

JFK, in one of his infamous speeches said that if elected, he would scatter the cia to the four corners of the earth! Well, over four decades later, the satanic cia is still in operation, thanks to the "secret" powers that be! Listen to former Minnesota Gov Jesse Ventura talk about his interrogation and trip to cuba.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
great post star and flagged!!

I think this guys is great, talks a lot of good stuff !!!

American hero to me! and a people person!

S+F

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Man.... Jesse looks pretty run down in this video. Why is he constantly rocking back and forth? It looks like he either has to piss really bad or he's all coked up.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's been a long time since I saw him on TV. I must be getting old....

He made some very interesting points there. Yes I noticed the 'rocking' backward and forward too.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yeah, everytime I see Jesse in interviews he just seems spazzed out. Maybe he has parkinson's...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You people probably would be rocking back and forth to if you were the ones that was "outting" the american gov't, and especially the cia! Ventura is doing what we normal people can't get done because of our lack of celebrity status. He is taking a big chance with his own life and the life of his family by doing what he is doing. I wonder how long before Tom Hanks and Ron Howard are bagged, tagged, and interviewed by MI6 and the CIA? I watched a briefing of the new Ron Howard movie, "Angels&Demons on the history channel tonight, and there was a lot of stuff that came to the forefront that has gotten the vatican totally pissed off! You think this Ventura interview was something? Wait until he starts to discuss the "detention camps"! That is, if he survives the interview he just finished here. I have known what Jesse was talking about in this interview for a long long time, but I knew nobody here would believe me if I ever said anything about it before now. But, if Jesse does talk about the fema camps in the future, remember, I said it first!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
But, if Jesse does talk about the fema camps in the future, remember, I said it first!

Who are you anyway? What do you mean "I said it first".

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
He does look run-down.

I like the guy. He has guts! And he's a Governor - going against the grain. I love it...

Also, check this out at 5:15! I'm still laughing!

www.youtube.com...

Sorry - I messed up on embedding...

[edit on 5/12/2009 by impaired]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've loved his crazy a@@ since WWF! ....and he does look totally sketched btw.... could be anything though really. Perhaps he's just nervous or agitated (I try to give people the BOD). Thx for the vid, flagged ya!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Tom Hanks and Ron Howard are NWO shills. Those two walk on water, apparently even their crap doesn't smell or so every media outlet would have us believe. You obviously haven't noticed that lately anyone can attack the Vatican. There are no repercussions short of being excommunicated or a fist fight with a Jesuit. Not that getting cold-cocked by a guy in a dress isn't traumatic. The Illuminati/NWO is through with its Vatican connection. The Vatican was infiltrated by the Illuminati during the Vatican II Ecumenical Council back in the early 60's.

"Through some fissure the smoke of satan entered into the temple of God." - Pope Paul VI

Many believe that quote was a direct reference to the Illuminati infiltration. Paul VI, Giovanni Battista Montini, was believed by many to have been sequestered secretively for most of his reign while a look alike traveled the world in his place.

The Impostor Pope

An Illuminati agenda for a "world church" was believed instituted under the term Ecumenism during this time, with an attempt at bringing long separated Christian communities back under the Catholic umbrella. If this had worked it would have made things easier for the controllers.

A number of other previously taboo subjects were entertained and to lesser degrees accepted by the Catholic Church during Paul's reign. These were somewhat scandalous, highly progressive moves and were attributed to the Illuminati and specifically a Masonic infiltration of the Vatican. The Illuminati and Vatican agendas have been linked since. That the Vatican and Catholicism is under attack by the entertainment industry is just the next step in the agenda. Judaism is also considered by many to be under attack with US stimulus funds being diverted to Palestinians. That those funds will aid attacks against Israel is the controversy. Whether it does or not is inconsequential as the prospect does much to disturb Jews in the US. The equating of all faiths starts with taking down the most powerful and influential. And in the US those are Catholicism, Judaism and I think the Evangelicals.

One of the suspected Illuminati/NWO goals is achieving a "one world faith" followed by world government as god. It would take a multi-cultural, charismatic, messianic figure to lead the world in that direction. And I suggest the Pharaoh Akhenaten er......... I mean Barrack Obama fits the bill in my mind.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by flybynight

Actually he is getting older and this rocking while leaning forward you refer to is a mannerism that gives the impression of a person who is both frustrated and serious.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The rocking back and forth only gives me the impression that he knows so much about what is going on he's fed up. His anger grows every time he starts talking about things like the CIA, 9/11 etc. It's also a nervous habit as well. This isn't exactly a believable subject for most people.

"It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate and fear, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms."- John Stockwell

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I am a concerned american citizen who has sat back and watched america decline rapidly. I said what I did about Ventura talking about the fema camps because there are many here who have mocked, scoffed, and just made total light of this serious issue. Apparently you missed my thread on "Fema Camps"? But, that's who I am.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I just now took the time to see the video. It's hard not to like this guy. If they lampoon you on "A Prairie Home Companion" you must be doing something right.

Folks, I think you're mistaken regarding his shaking/rocking. The chair he is sitting in has the capacity to rock. It is built on a spring-like base if I am correct. And this is still a large man and his weight tends to move this thing and he is rocking more or less because the chair tends to do that. I don't think it's nerves at all, this guy has nerves of steel and here he is among friends. The chair wants to rock and so he is going with it, just like a rocking chair, glider or recliner with this type of action built in. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Apparently you missed my thread on "Fema Camps"? But, that's who I am.

You mean that thread that has 2 flags and a bunch of people scoffing at the evidence? That's your claim to fame? What exactly did you say first about the FEMA camps? It doesn't look like you said anything first, it just looks like you repeated a bunch of trash that everybody rejected.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I am a concerned american citizen who has sat back and watched america decline rapidly.

You just sat back and watched? Shame on you!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ratcals

[You just sat back and watched? Shame on you!]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shame on me?? Ummm, what exactly were "you" doing while the new world order was getting bigger and stronger by the second? Apparently you were also sitting back and watching because they are still in control aren't they?
But oh do enlighten us all at how you have fought them bravely!

I have spent the better part of the last 20 years waking people up to the nwo. My metaphor at sitting back and watching was meant as to one who is aware and an activist, but still observes the obvious! I have done my share of protesting, marching, screaming at the top of my lungs at the elite, and whatever else I could. So, like I said, what have YOU done besides chastise and criticise all while probably doing nothing?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I never knew making people aware of the nwo was suppose to bring me any fame at all. If one is deeming to be a gloryhound, like you seem to be, then they're in this for all the wrong reasons. My research on fema camps is not trash, though a person of your demeanor may want to accuse it as being such. People fear what they don't understand, and when they have no other rational explanation for an issue, they fall back on their emotions. JUst today I read another article in the world net daily on a NEW hr645 presentation by congressman hastings. It stated that while the newly built fema camps were designed for emergencies, the DHS could use them for whatever they wanted to. Hmmmm, for whatever they wanted to?? So, what does that sound like to you?? OOps, I forgot, all my stuff is just a bunch of trash isn't it?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I see some thread drift happening here, please leave the FEMA camps to the FEMA threads thanks.

Jesse Ventura battles the NWO

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ventura has many more interviews coming up in the near future. He just finished up with Larry King and has been said that he will be doing some talking on infowars, coast to coast radio, and other various journalists will be conducting talks with him.

top topics

join