It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Go back and die in Gaza'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
aljazeera? Oh .. well ... that makes it totally believable

Hey ... wanna play who had the land first?

In 458 BC the Persian King Anrtaxerxes signed a decree permitting the restoration of the Jewish state. Note that I said 'restoration' since it was theirs prior to this time but was lost in war.

458 BC ..

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Instead of spending its time funneling weapons into gaza maybe hamas should try medical supplies and drs.instead of terrorists.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
ahhh yes, because a people fighting just to live in their own homeland are "terrorists". I absolutely despise the word "terrorist", it just gets thrown around far too much.
I can't believe that people would actually sympathize with Israel, and their plight of ethnic cleansing. Talk about a terrorist nation.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is knocking Israel at every opportunity a new sport.

Hamas and the Arab League supports Sudans president, denounced the international warrent for his arrest on charges of war crimes on Darfur a country where thousands have been killed and displaced ..hardly a mention.

A huge step forward would be for Hamas to take the destruction out of ther manifesto.

If the State next to yours bombarded you with rockets would you sit back or retaliate?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

It is Israel that knocks itself with the criminal activities it does. Have you forgotten the assault on Gaza so soon?

Sudan is the new zionist beef and quite possibly a target of Israel false flag operations. It is the most bizarre conflict in the world to date and has no rationale other than the immense oil discoveries in the western parts that has always been in Sudanese government control.

All I know is that more than a few Hollywood celebrities have jumped in to the Sudan bashing bandwagon when they kept quiet about Rwanda and the current Congo genocide by the Lords Resistance Army and its death toll of over a million. I suppose they know which side their bread is buttered.

External Source

ANALYSIS / In bombing Sudan, Israel sends message to Iran

By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent

As the final curtain comes down on the Olmert government, CBS reported a sensational air force bombing of an Iranian weapons convoy in Sudan. If Olmert's critics claim that his main legacy is two wars - one failed (Lebanon) and the other problematic (Gaza) - and the failure to return Gilad Shalit, here is a rebuttal.

www.haaretz.com...

The oddity of Israel's activity is that it bombs a Sunni and Arab country in Africa to 'send a message' to a Shia and Persian country in Asia Minor.

This of course defies common sense and is most likely a hit of some kind stemming from its false flag operations. I surmise that the convoy of Sudanese military trucks were transporting evidence of Israeli involvement in the Darfur conflict. This had to go.

Alternative explanation that emerged from the Israelis. on the tails of the siege on Gaza, was that these trucks were transporting weapons to Hamas. I suppose at a later date some official pointed out that Sudan is a couple of thousands miles away from Gaza and with a sea to one side and Egypt on the other. The story changed.

[edit on 103030p://pm3006 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I wonder why it is that arms and militants can be smuggled into Gaza so easily, yet doctors and medical supplies cannot.

Can someone explain that?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
ahhh yes, because a people fighting just to live in their own homeland are "terrorists".

It's not their homeland. It's the soverign nation of Israel.

BTW - the Arabs LOST the war they aggressed against Israel and Israel never should have handed them back the land that they lost. Dumb move. It just emboldens the TERRORISTS to continue to wage war against Israel since there are no consequences.

Originally posted by jsobecky
I wonder why it is that arms and militants can be smuggled into Gaza so easily, yet doctors and medical supplies cannot. Can someone explain that?

Sure JSO ... because the so called 'palestinians' don't want peace. They just want to continue to wage war and destroy Israel to ILLEGALLY get the land. Peace would put the so called palestinians out of the sympathy business . Terrorist-pedophile Arafat knew that if he signed the Camp David peace accords - which were very generous to the squatters that he represented - then Hamas would be put out of business and they wouldn't be receiving all the financial aid from around the world that they enjoy today.

The freeloaders would have their funds cut off. War is their business.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
i dont see why Israelis are calling it their land and spouting old treaties to back that up, seeing as almost no one in the current day Israel has any connection with the ancient Israelis
can someone explain this to me. please

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join