It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tribute to the Oath-Keepers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Recently I posted how a "Don't tread on me " bumper sticker detained the person for over 35 minutes. How the Department of Homeland Security is targeting certain groups as potential terrorists . Including our returning veterans from Afghanistan and Iraq !!! Our veterans both active and inactive are very aware of this . I being a veteran myself fully support the Oath-Keepers comprised of veterans and law enforcement alike.Their web site is worth a visit...www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com... I would like to include this video

[edit on 9-5-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I applaud the sentiment, however i am far from convinced. 7 of the 10 "Orders we will not obey" have already come to pass and i fear the others will in there own time. I will research this organization more, as i fully support the message even if i don't fully trust the messenger. Good Post S&F

EDIT:spelling error

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Nicademus]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
You have missed the point; it is not what others have done to break their oath to support and defend the Constitution and Bill of Rights, it is what we oath keepers WILL NOT DO; it is a guaranty written in the blood of countless dead heroes that we will not participate in the fascist destruction of our nation and the enslaving of the American people. We WILL keep the faith; we WILL stand to defend our nation and its Constitution and our Bill of Rights FROM ALL ENEMIES BOTH FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. Honor and Courage!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I hope I'm not missing the point.
Like I said I completely agree and would take that oath myself gladly. After further review i would have to say I completely support what you guys are doing and will help in any way I can. It makes a guy feel a lot better about things knowing that A) he isn't alone. And B) That the people that the PTB are counting on to carry out there plans will not go along with it.

new topics

top topics

join