It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time travel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If time travel is possible then it is likely that the first time travel will be some form of communications with the past. In order to start the chain of events someone would need to build devices that are based on the most likely candidates to receive messages from the future.

In fact the first country to build a receiver could end up taking over the world. Not following this line of thinking is a National Security Issue. The first government to be able to speak to itself in the past could rule the planet easily.

We can wait for China, Iran or Russia to do this first and lose it all, or start investing some resources into this ourselves to ensure survival of Freedom.

This is actually very scary scenario if time travel is possible. Sending some small particles through space time would seem plausible.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

Have you heard of BST (Blank Slate Technology) ?

I think you should read this.........www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Jkrog08, you just blew my mind, still reading.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

When your done I have another thread or two that are related, let me know when your done.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I have finished.

The thing is though, i'm young enough to were if time travel was made possible, I'd be a pretty good candidate, and (believe it or not) my IQ is around 150-160, multiple tests done, but I do agree the test judge how well you are taking test or seeing patterns. I'd say your thirst for knowledge should be judge more so then anything.

Ready to see, time travel, just making more parrellel universes, that much more unparellel.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Republican08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
For what it's worth; which is almost nothing; I know:

When you go back in time, you create a Universe that is different from the timeline you know - automatically. You create a whole separate Universe and a whole separate timeline. And yes, you can talk to yourself. - You are now granted the status of two separate beings, which you are now.

When you figure out how to travel faster than light, you will also figure out how to travel in time.

And we did.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Here is the first thread in which I disclosed the information given to me by my source around 10 years ago.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is "Part Two"

Both were considered highly speculative and met with great division among members. I am not claiming it to be true, although further research and my own experiences has confirmed the majority of what my source told me. It is up to you to decide for yourself........

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowcrash

When you figure out how to travel faster than light, you will also figure out how to travel in time.

And we did

That is true.....What made you come to that conclusion?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Snowcrash

Or, you could say that if you traveled back in time you discount there has ever been free will, that every action is merely a movement of a particle, destined and predicted to be in that spot at a certain piece of the space time.

I personally go with the theory of parellel universes, makes more sense. It's compelling. If I go back in time, blow up the world, the world never blew up in 99.99 percent of all the other universes. Just that one, But everyone I know is still the same, I could collectively go forward in time to visit the person guiding the machine.

Or I could go back in time, but it split into two, one of which the machine didn't work, two in which it did, and sent me back.

The problem would remain that coordinates, controllng time itself would be difficult. Understanding where the universe is a particular time is horribly difficult, you just don't go back in time, the earth could be on the other side of the solar system, and you my friend could be in empty space, screwed shtlss.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snowcrash
For what it's worth; which is almost nothing; I know:

When you go back in time, you create a Universe that is different from the timeline you know - automatically. You create a whole separate Universe and a whole separate timeline. And yes, you can talk to yourself. - You are now granted the status of two separate beings, which you are now.

And we did.

For what we know now, the only way to travel faster then the speed of light enters a paradox, assuming that to travel that fast would inturn require you to have an unlimited amount of coal for your train.

Then time may itself slow down or halt. And everything would happen at once, or you would be stuck for eternity. In one place.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Back on topic now........

Yes OP, time travel has grave consequences, and that is why it is rarely used supposedly. I don't know for sure if it exists but I think so. Have you heard of the "Montauk Project"? There is a lot of information on a reported government cover up of this tech, which was given to them by et's anyways.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

That is only in real space and conventional travel.There are several options available for FTL travel. There is a good thread about it here.......

Also there is another good thread on parallel universes here.....

I am only mentioning these as they all relate to time travel and can help people understand some principles behind the forces involved.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Technically your are very incorrect...

you see time travel is not in fact possible in the way you think it is.. why? well if it was the world would have already been changed ; )

The universe would need you to be in another universe in order for you to change the time line of that what your are in fact changing!

hence why we have multiple universe for such scenarios.

When or if our universe has "intervention" then that was always meant to be the way it was by the logical question you asked.

so do not worry about a human going back or forward in time.. but do worry about another human "thing" coming from another universe from another time

Now that is a problem!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Yea but you can alter your timeline without splitting into another one (theoretically).

Or could you?

This is a very slippery slope and really no one on here has the correct answer. Right now it is late and I am tired. So I really dont feel like getting into a physics debate,lol.

But I look at altering a personal timeline like rewinding a movie and re-taping over it. As far as alternate universe I think that is a separate thing, I think those are just the possible outcomes of every individual timeline.

Honestly I think everything is one but seperate, all time is interconnected, it is all one force, just with infinite dimensions (possible outcomes of every possible timeline).

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

thats the problem each universe would be so messed up with everyone going back and forth

the solution to this for each time line to have its own universe! ; )

If we change our past then technicaly we would change the enitre universe but to visit another universe that would be the same as ours "parallel" would make more sens and bins out the problem of time!

if we each of the universe has its own time then it makes sens heh

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So are you saying you think it is impossible to change this particular timeline w/o phasing into another universe?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

yep

we can only affect another universe not our own .. it needs order

and the order is our universe.. when or if "we" go back in time we will not end up in the same universe we in fact left

; )

logical !

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Man I got a eerie feeling wondering about us not being aware of our past being changed, like things being altered and we have no idea....

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dajanksta

life is complex.. but we are here to do a job and that is to keep our universe going..

Time travel is possible but you will not end up in the same place if you go back or forth!

look at our universe do you think that our "ego" is all that special? no.. take a time to think a minute

We "aliens" and us can not time travel into our own universe BUT you can time travel into other universes

this is "orbs" the little lights we see are us "life" checking out what could of happend or what should have happend and what would happen

You need a universe in order to time travel.. thats why we have many of them

a time line is not just "time" its a totaly NEW universe you are traveling to..

We dont need to worry about "us lot" traveling back into our own time but .. we do need to worry about "other things" coming into "or finding" our universe

That is scary!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

What makes you think the orbs are us from another reality?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join