It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted professor found dead in woods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Wanted professor found dead in woods

au.news.yahoo.com

A university professor wanted for killing his wife and two other people at a community theatre two weeks ago was found dead in the north Georgia woods on Saturday, his body covered in brush and dirt, officials said
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i read about this a week or to ago.
no obvious motive, an argument with the wife and bang, bang, bang.
maybe someone here could provide more details about what really happened.

it says his body was found covered in brush and dirt 16km from his home. how do you half bury yourself when your dead?
his car was also found wrecked 1.6km away.

au.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spearhead

Yeah that just screams silence killing doesn't it?

Amazing that the MSM are arrogant enough to say he did it and then killed himself and at the same time saying he was covered in brush and his car was totalled 2 clicks away.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Something doesn't add up in all this........Is there something we are not being told?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
MK ultra anyone?

I figured i would throw it out there cause someone has to.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ive been thinking about this article all day. Not only did cnn report that he was found with the guns used, but he was not wearing any clothes and was half buried and hidden with branches. Not sure how or why you would do any of this if you were going to kill your self.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I briefly tried to research him, he was a relatively well liked teacher, although he was reported to come to class drunk and high many times. Also he was alleged with sexual harassment.

I don't see what a marketing professor would have to hide though? I admit a lot of this sounds like disinfo and smearing. But it could be and likely is nothing. I don't know, I got a feeling about this one. I am glad it was brought to my attention.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i'm thinking some of the locals got to him first...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
wasnt gonna reply here but i must say

earthworm jim is the man

back on topic

i dont know whats being hidden

but it def doesnt add up

the guy buried himself?

being here on ats ive read a lot of crazy things but that really just doesnt sound believable

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What's so difficult about half burying yourself then killing yourself? Doesn't sound too far fetched to me. Maybe he didn't wanna be found..simple.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You know, I was thinking that too....He got some "good ol' southern justice".

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm not buying the story that he covered himself up. Did someone bump him off?

They have to be investigating all possible angles of this one. It's a little too WTF.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
What's so difficult about half burying yourself then killing yourself? Doesn't sound too far fetched to me. Maybe he didn't wanna be found..simple.

But while he was thinking about finding the right spot to do it he he took off all of his clothes and walked a mile or so from his car and then proceded to bury himself cover up with leaves and kill himself. Yes it coild happen but sure sound complicated to me.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vip867

Well, I believe I did just read that was an avid drinker and drug abuser. Weird # happens w/ those combinations. I've seen it first hand. I agree it's suspicous, don't get me wrong. I'm just sayin, it's possible that he did infact kill himself and attempted to hide his own body..

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I want to know the cause of death in his case, I can believe he half buried himself then committe suicide, but did he shoot himself or die from injuries sustained in the wreck or what???

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I heard he had bought a ticket out of the country with one of his credit cards. Reports of that came out just a day or two after the shootings.

At least he got the wife... kidding!!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

That is true, the more i think about it maybe he was wacked out of his gord on some strong $h!t had blood all over his clothes and wanted to get rid of them, as night fell he tried to cover himself to fight off exposure and either died of exposure or coulded handle the current situation and shot himself.

That or something more happened such as local justice or someone else was involved.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I heard he was divorced and still living in the house with the wife. He killed his wife and two others and had both of the kids right there. He knew the jig was up. I don't find it surprising at all that he went to hide himself and die. When you're mortified, ashamed and know you're toast, I don't think trailing off into the woods, stripping down, offing yourself is odd behavior at all. He wanted to die without being found.

I felt from the beginning that he had immediately offed himself. I don't think he got any southern justice. I think he knew what the right thing to do was...and did it. This is one I don't feel there is any conspiracy about.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Prof. wanted in killings found dead in Ga.woods

it appears he buried himself in brush and dirt.

there you go, buried himself.
still its easy enough to set up a scene.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join