It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Revealed: The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich ...in the EU

www.dailymail.co.uk

The document, also known as the Red House Report, is a detailed account of a secret meeting at the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944. There, Nazi officials ordered an elite group of German industrialists to plan for Germany's post-war recovery, prepare for the Nazis' return to power and work for a 'strong German empire'. In other words: the Fourth Reich.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This article pops up in the news as the U.S. is headed into the forth reich. In this article you will find a copy of the 1944 Secret Report drafted for the 4th reich in the U.K. I know the United States DOD has old war plans from the 50's of how they would engage in a reich in the U.S. if they had to.

Falcon

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

After Operation Paperclip I would say the Fourth Reich became the USA!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not sure what your point is here. Are you saying the US is going to invade the EU? If so, can we stop in Amsterdam for some chocolate and maybe a little R&R?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'd say the US invaded the EU many moons ago, politically and financially speaking (which I guess amounts to the same anyway).

And there's a lot more to enjoy about Amsterdam than just chocolate...!

Actually Amsterdam is an interesting connection.Tthe Netherlands is of course where the Bilderberg Group was founded -- and the day the CIA-funded Bilderberg Group was spawned marked the day the US took control of the EU, if you see where I'm coming from.

If I'm still being to obscure don't worry... It's late here in the UK!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Some of the richest and notable families and captains of industry and finance in America heavily funded the fascist movements in Italy and Germany and touted them her publicly before the war as models of efficiency that we ought to embrace.

People like the Rockefeller and Bush clans were doing business and owned businesses inside Nazi Germany and Nazi Occupied Territories right up until 1942 when the President of the Rockefeller Corporation and others were hauled before Congress and charged with the Trading with Enemies Act.

People like former President George W. Bush have money still to this day in trust accounts as proceeds from companies using Concentration Slave Labor that they did not just own stock in but outright owned the companies themselves inside of Nazi Occupied Territories.

That same clique of American Illuminaries helped create the conditions for the Bankruptcy of the United States of America and the rise of the Fascist Movements through their involvement in how the Treaty of Versailles ending World War I was written to set the stage for all those things.

Conicidentally the same familes involved with all of that, also had huge business holdings in the Phillipines, China, Japan and Malaysia.

It sure would be great if people at some point stopped denying that all of these very well documented things happened, that what can't be denied had no real significance and it had no real bearing on what happened then as they deny it has no bearing on what is happening now as those same influential families have their children and grand children pretty much pulling the same tricks that everyone loves to say nooooo, no way to.

It's a shame that it's going to take most of them having to have a number tatooed on them and placed behind barbed wire to get it.

We were the Nazis we are the Nazis and it's no coincidence that most involved were members of Skull & Bones...aka the Deaths Head Brigade.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So the Nazi’s actually knew that they were playing a role that would lead to a united Europe in the future? Those at the top knew that they were to lose so that this could happen? Explains Dunkirk and the invasion of Russia doesn’t it? Seems Hitler knew what he was doing after all.

Now where do we see an analog to this going on right now? In the USA of course. Just as Germany had to be destroyed and rebuilt in the globalist image in order for a united Europe to emerge, the USA must be destroyed and rebuilt in a globalist image for a united world to emerge.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by winston_boy

"I'd say the US invaded the EU many moons ago, politically and financially speaking (which I guess amounts to the same anyway). "

It would be our turn, no? After all, you wouldn't be having trouble with America if you hadn't invaded it back in the 1500s, 1600s, 1700s, 1800s, 1900s.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think allies didnt buy their plans...

11 Million Germans were Murdered Post WWII
fufor.twoday.net...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
I think allies didnt buy their plans...

fufor.twoday.net...

Nein.

The Allies were in on the plans of course. The Germans murdered 'after the war' were those determined to be a threat to the plans. At the top the globalists all work together.

The USA analog to this would be the sky high 'suicide' rate of our military. Those who are determined to be of a mindset to not play along with the plans get eliminated.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by winston_boy
I'd say the US invaded the EU many moons ago, politically and financially speaking (which I guess amounts to the same anyway).

And there's a lot more to enjoy about Amsterdam than just chocolate...!

Actually Amsterdam is an interesting connection.Tthe Netherlands is of course where the Bilderberg Group was founded -- and the day the CIA-funded Bilderberg Group was spawned marked the day the US took control of the EU, if you see where I'm coming from.

If I'm still being to obscure don't worry... It's late here in the UK!

but then technically the US is part of EU because they have the powerful world banks, so essentially follow the money trail and you realize that it/ they are all connected and all a part of the same thing.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If the U.S. Government is the so called “Fourth Reich,” what about the uneven influence of the Israeli lobby within this government?

I was under the impression that these two ideologies were in fundamental disagreement.

Either there's a paradox occuring, or old enemies have finally decided to forgive one another, and begin working together as brothers, to construct the New World Empire.

Peace on Earth!

[edit on 10-5-2009 by seasoul]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And a lot of those germans were killed by russian occupation forces. After what the russians endured, it was payback time for 40 years. After Leningrad, Stalingrad and Belorussia... the soviets thought it was justice.

And yeah, this article is very interesting and no surprising... the EU and the New World Order was part of Hitler's vision. Those in power today learned that to really take control today and in stealth, they have to take control using economics and ``elections``... even if those elections are fake when you own both sides.

And they are like Hitler too in terms of religion, the eugenic religion, skulls and bones and bohemian grove. They too want a supreme race... with only them in it. Eugenics thinking evolved with technological progress. The more technological we are, the more the number of people they need to keep alive declines.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
If the U.S. Government is the so called “Fourth Reich,” what about the uneven influence of the Israeli lobby within this government?

I was under the impression that these two ideologies were in fundamental disagreement.

Either there's a paradox occuring, or old enemies have finally decided to forgive one another, and begin working together as brothers, to construct the New World Empire.

Peace on Earth!

The large majority of the Ellite Bankers are Jewish, more specifically Zionist's hiding behind the veil of 'antisemitism,' more specifically the Rothschild family.

They and other close families. funded much of the Nazi and Communist regimes, to create great sympathy for the Jews, and use that to deflect any criticism.

"Hitler was evil, and he hated the Jews, so anyone who criticizes the Jews is like Hitler, so don't criticize us, becasue we are Jews too."

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is a big deal now that we know

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vilkata

To set the record straight, I refer to those in power. That is the U.S. government, the Israeli government, the Chinese government, the Mexican government, the regressive intergalactic governments, any and all governments VIOLATING the FREE WILL of the HUMAN SPIRIT.

This is a cancerous collective that is destroying our Earth.

I DO NOT in any way, shape, or form; single out groups of people based on race, dogma, ethnicity, etc.

If an allegiance is “service to self,” as opposed to “service to others,” it ultimately labors to enslave the people.

Have a beautiful day!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Peace on Earth!

It would be a mistake in my humble oppinion to equate the Zionist politics and machinations that founded the modern State of Israel as being about Old or New Testament Scripture.

Many prominent Zionists who were waging a terrorist campaign to oust the English Authorities of the British Mandate at first concieved upon the issuance of the Balfour Declaration by the British Parliment personally addressed to Lord Rothschild expressing their intent to in the future capture Ottoman Turkish controlled Palestine to create a homeland for Zionists, Jews and Hebrews who had been lobying for one through the International Zionist Congress through it's Conventions for two decades.

Those same prominent Zionists including Yitzhak Shamir who at the time of this incident was the leader of the terrorist Stern Gang and would one day become Prime Minister of Israel, at that time travelled with a high ranking group of Zionists in 1942 to meet with and petition Nazi German officials in Nazi Occupied Greece to appeal to Hitler to fund the Zionist Movement and provide it logistical support to aide in their fight against their mutual enemy the British. In exchange they promised to set up a fascist totalatarian government in Palestine modeled on the Nazi State.

Hitler turned the offer down and history does not deny these meetings took place for that purpose or outcome.

Sir Winston Churchill as had his father was close lifetime friends with the Rothschild family and it was even rumored that Churchill was carrying on an extra-marital affair with Lord Rothschild's wife.

During most of the twenties and thirties Churchill was Colonial Secretary for England and as such was responsible for overseeing the British Mandate in Palestine.

Of course the Zionist dream was to populate the new territory with Zionists, Jews and Hebrews from all over the world. Churchill and Rothschild who was then as is now the leading and foremost Zionist exchanged many private letters regarding the progress of immigration to the Palestinian Mandate by Zionists, Jews and Hebrews and the progress they were making once there in settling and establishing communities.

The Zionists, Jews, and Hebrews of Europe and America were mostly a cosmopolitan people, many of respectable means, who had thriving businesses and conducted lucrative commerce in those far flung cities who had little interest in foresaking all that to return to a Religious homeland that many had no ancestoral or cultural ties too but only spiritual ones.

Immigration was slow and spotty to Palestine during most of the twenties and thirties and both Churchill and Rothschild often complained that the quality of those Zionists, Jews and Hebrews that were immigrating was not that of the upper class who would have good experience at building industry and commerce and infrastructure that would make the new Zionist, Hebrew, Jewish settlements thrive but were most often poor Jews and Hebrews of Eastern European and Western Asian descent that lacked the drive and acumen and skills to build industry and commerce and infrastructure and were more often than not a burden on the system as opposed to an assett.

There is a lot of very strong circumstantial evidence, some of it desperately and hurridly surpressed like the Nazi SS's mad race once Austria fell to German Occupation to track down and secure Hitler's Birth Certificate who is still rumored to this day to be the illigitimate Grand Child of a prominent member of the German branch of the Rothschild Family where Hitler's grandmother worked in his home as a maid before having to leave his employ after becoming pregnant while working in Baron's Rothschild home who had a reputation of being a notorious womanizer.

Though it is practically a cardinal sin because of Jewish/Israeli/Zionist politics to say though, there is a wealth of circumstantial evidence that the Hollocust was in large part designed to give Jews, Hebrews and Zionists a compelling reason to move to Palestine and to limit the number of immigrants from poorer less educated regions through their extermination.

The Rothschild Family better known as the house of the Dan in earlier times hailed originally from Norway. When Nazi Germany went to invade Norway, it's troops camped out on Norway's coast for weeks as the country's Jews were given time to evacuate to neutral Switzerland.

Some might draw the conclusion that the Israeli/Zionist State and it's Zionist founders many of whom were actually declared athiests had no real spiritual or religious ambitions in founding the modern State of Israel but purely Political ones.

Over the past 61 years as Israel became birthed and entrenched through terrorism, violence, and brutal suppression of the indigenous Arab peoples, while brooking and tolerating little or any criticism or dissent in that process one might reach that conclusion that theirs is a Totaltarian Authoritarian Fascist State as well the cooly and cruelly and very calculatingly capitalizes in every way off of the political machinations that have caused a mass deception on the part of the spiritually inclined to not question or investigate certain ellements of history but to instead view a far more sanitized version of history placing all things in a religious and spiritual context instead of a Political and factual Historical context.

Any satanist will tell you the Star of David which is actually the symbol of the House of Rothschild and has no relevance or history as being evident in Biblical times the very same thing and devout and honest Orthodox Hebrew will, that it's a satanic symbol. It is why the Orthodox Hebrew are exempt from compulsory Israeli Military Service as their actual scriptures forbid Hebrews from killing except when having a non-Hebrew do the murder on their behalf.

While it is not politically popular and often invites angry reaction and accusation I would no more trust leading Zionists and Israelis to tell the truth than I would trust leading American Families, Politicians, and Christian religious figures to tell the truth.

The fact is that a good portion of European Nazi's were sequestered out of Europe by the Vatican, a Vatican that had given all it's money to Rothschild Banks at the beginning of that century to administer and invest their huge fortune.

No one tells the truth about all these events or speaks to these things honestly, and almost everyone involved hides behind something like a Bible, or a Treaty, or a flase version of History to explain them away.

People of course are and should be free to draw and make their own conclusions but when one looks around at the state of the world today...where are we really heading and how well is it turning out to overlook and pretend so much of our relevant and not to recent past wasn't was what it was for the sake of other's ambitions, feelings and power, condemning us all to repeat history's mistakes?

[edit on 10/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Vilkata

To set the record straight, I refer to those in power. That is the U.S. government, the Israeli government, the Chinese government, the Mexican government, the regressive intergalactic governments, any and all governments VIOLATING the FREE WILL of the HUMAN SPIRIT.

This is a cancerous collective that is destroying our Earth.

I DO NOT in any way, shape, or form; single out groups of people based on race, dogma, ethnicity, etc.

If an allegiance is “service to self,” as opposed to “service to others,” it ultimately labors to enslave the people.

Have a beautiful day!

It was FAR from my intent to appear to be singling people out based on race, ethnicity, etc. I was more trying to convey my belief that, for example, the Rothschild family, has manipulated this 'fear of appearing racist' and the general sympathy for the Jewish people to deflect criticism.

I humbly apologize if my comments seemed racist or prejudiced in any way.

new topics

top topics

join