It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the NWO can't happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If the US can't conquer and occupy a stupid little country called IRAQ... How in the heck do any of you think the NWO can take over the world? The people here in the states will give a much bigger fight than the people in Iraq as will the people in Europe. One thing the Brits learned early on was not to pi.. off the Scots and trust me, the Scots would eat any NWO for lunch and push it out their backsides with a grin on their face. The germans during WWI were scared to death of the Scot's being on the other side of the line, or as one saying went, I hate to meet a Scotsan on the battlefield as he would rather kill you with his Axe than with his gun.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What are you talking about?

The New World Order isn't about conquest. There is no evil army that will magically appear and conquer the Earth. The NWO is being established gradually through influence in world financial and political power which will eventually lead to a single world government.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I was always under the assumption that it wasn't just the US that was doing this.... am I mistaken?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
is working so well in Iraq? If the people don't want government, it won't happen.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
won't fit all people, like one pair of pants won't fit all people either. The problem with the NWO who want the NWO is that they are trying to impose their religion and rules for government on all and the all is going to rebel and kill off the NWO.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
is one way people remain in control of their own destiny, and the amount of bartering going on is growing every second of the day as people are sick of the government trying to track every penny they make, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
At this moment in time, there is no need to have a single world government because if your planet is the only intelligent life then its not logically to form a world government. None of us will see a one world government in our life time.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The world government is just the next logical step in social evolution.

We went from Hunter-Gathers, to Chieftains to Tribal Societies to State organised societies. It is inevitiable. The NWO will be just be a consolidation of the United Nations commanded by the Financial elites creating a kind of world senate which would eventually develop into a world federal system.

A constitution for the 'United States of Earth' (dreadful name) has already been developed by a thinktank (reported in the Economist magazine)

Quote: "bartering"
I don't think bartering is going to save us. We live in a market economy and debts and credit card usage continues to grow.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by mrsteve]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsteve
The world government is just the next logical step in social evolution.

Bingo
mrsteve has basicly explained it well. One world government is something that will happen, it would be seen as a way of keeping peace. I don't think you will hear rumors of a possible one world government to about 2050

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The federal reserve is nothing more than a group of private banks,,,,if the rothcilds decided to flood the market with gold along with some other big gold holders the u.s dollar would plummet ....the iraq thing is just a stepping stone to set up the one world government ...it has nothing to do with us conquering iraq....if the government told you grand lake native tommorrow morning when you woke up that cash no longer existed and that you had to take a micro chip in your hand....what would you consider that ??? would you take it if there was no more cash ??? if they told you to buy anything from anywhere you had to have it ,what would you do

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
If the US can't conquer and occupy a stupid little country called IRAQ...

I thought the Alliance went into Iraq to "liberate" rather than conquer in an Imperialist way?

As for a "..stupid little country called Iraq.." - I bow to your enlightenment, restraint and understanding.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Right on mrsteve!

Eventually we will unify. Wether that is through events on earth that cause us to unite, or just our natural evolution has yet to be seen. Either way, I don't fear a one world government. I just don't see it being a repressive fascist empire.

join