It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien sighting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

at Lahore, Pakistan

Article Link

[edit on 9-5-2009 by LOYAL]

[edit on 9-5-2009 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I only see lights in the sky. It's an unidentified flying object sighting.
Where is the encounter? The thread title is a little misleading

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Is this one of those "bait and switch" techniques used by sales people. I feel like I've been mislead, again...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

my bad corrected it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thread already here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Specific post on this video:

And your title is extremely misleading.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

You must understand you have commited an offense here. Many American UFO fans are affronted by the suggestion that aliens have the hide to be interested in anywhere but their country-how dare you not realise this. They can go on about Barney and Betty Hill (like thats got any credibility) on countless threads and the Phoenix Lights (like that was really a UFO) forever...but dare you bring a foreign UFO sighting up that they 'debunked' and you will have hell to pay!

Remember the rule: Aliens CANNOT be interested in anywhere BUT the U.S (and perhaps the UK)

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

You must understand you have commited an offense here. Many American UFO fans are affronted by the suggestion that aliens have the hide to be interested in anywhere but their country-how dare you not realise this. They can go on about Barney and Betty Hill (like thats got any credibility) on countless threads and the Phoenix Lights (like that was really a UFO) forever...but dare you bring a foreign UFO sighting up that they 'debunked' and you will have hell to pay!

Remember the rule

This is prime example of those who do not care about facts and are not interested in finding truth, but only interested in their beliefs being confirmed even if something is proven to be false.

I do not get it.

Here is the research done on this video that some have failed to do....

If you can dispute this and still claim it is aliens visiting Pakistan, than I say there is no hope for this forum. And spamming the forum with --crapvideos.com is certainly NOT helping this forum or the topic itself.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Oh but going on about the Dulce caverns full of Reptilians and Venusians is productive? Reality is yes, All News Web has screwed up a few stories but:
they have also uncovered about one hundred good international sightings and events-beats rabbiting on about Barney Hill and Phoenix lights!

Ufology in America is utterly absurd andno-one people regard them as nutjobs! Anyway about to post a Turkish sighting-apologies in Advance!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

And yes, there was a UFO incident Lahore on the 26th!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

Oh but going on about the Dulce caverns full of Reptilians and Venusians is productive? Reality is yes, All News Web has screwed up a few stories but:
they have also uncovered about one hundred good international sightings and events-beats rabbiting on about Barney Hill and Phoenix lights!

Ufology in America is utterly absurd andno-one people regard them as nutjobs! Anyway about to post a Turkish sighting-apologise in Advance!

All I see coming from --crapvideos.com is someone scouring YouTube for videos, posting them on their site, making up some blurb about it.....NEVER doing any research....and sending someone over here to post the link to their site.....and never even bothering to place a link back to ATS on their site. Seems like FREE advertising for their site.

Fail IMO.
Please stop spamming this forum with crap from --crapvideos.com!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Perhaps you should do some research yourself, I don't really give two hoots about All News Web-but I do care about international sightings-again let me repeat-yes some of their stories are duds and some are not-is that beyond your comprehension? As long as they are the only news source that colates foreign sightings why shouldnt I post them.

Oops sorry, I agree just continue going on about the Phoenix lights and Jonathan Reed (oh and Stan Romanek) forever and you will undoubtedly crack the UFO mystery.

Are you scouring the net for foreign sightings????

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

However you have point, I will probably stop posting here or coming to this site-this is not a place for any serious research. I will leave you to stew in the Barney Hill story, Phil Schneider and little else. This is site is too mainstream anyway and it's very name ATS no longer holds any water.
Enjoy your countless chit chats on reptilian Dracos and other such fantasies and multiple abductees who remember nothing at all-Im out!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't really give two hoots about All News Web

Im sorry, I do not believe you. You are clearly spamming ATS with your friend's site.

I make nos ecret of being mates with the two guys that manage all news web.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

I will probably stop posting here or coming to this site-this is not a place for any serious research.

Your kidding right? You can spend weeks on some of the research that has gone into some of the posts on this site.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I will probably stop posting here or coming to this site-this is not a place for any serious research.

WOW, as I can see you haven't been a member very long at all so obviously don't know what you are talking about. I find it VERY offensive not only to me, but multiple other members on this site that do spend HOURS AND DAYS OR MORE on research, have you looked at any of my threads? Any of Internos threads? Any of Mikesinghs threads? Any of Armaps analysis? Skyfloating? Not to mention the multitudes of others who create EXCELLENT THREADS BASED SOLEY ON RESEARCH. I think you need to take a look around bud, before you jump to conclusions and insult members like myself and hundreds of others.

EDIT to add: Sorry if I left anyone out, there are SO MANY great contributing members.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/9/2009 by jkrog08]

new topics

top topics

join