It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Principals here police us but not themselves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Skeptic Overlord, if I offended you in some way, I apologize. I don't even remember what I wrote that you decided to remove. I thought it was about my 14 year background in technology and software.

The rest, I don't recall, but I thought I was trying to have this argument in a civil manner. If I did not, then again, my apologies.

Overall, this is a good place. I guess I have just been here long enough to see a lot of changes. Some good and some not.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I also forgot to thank you for fining me 1000 points. It did a fine job of proving my point.

Now let's not all be so thin skinned and have some fun. I love you all.

Peace!

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Now let's not all be so thin skinned...

Is there a good reason why gratuitous insults directed at staff (including myself), should be treated any differently than insults directed toward any other member?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Skeptic Overlord, I'm not looking to argue any further. You chose to spank me because you can.

I honestly do not think the comment I made to you was offensive in any way (after thinking about it for a day). You, being in charge here, decided it was and did what you had to do. I guess it boils down to perception vs. reality. It also boils down to the thickness of people's skin.

You and I have never had a problem before and I do not think we will going forward. What I said to you was supposed to be funny. American Express uses the expression "Membership does have its priviledges." I changed it a little to say "Ownership does have its priviledges." It was meant to be funny. After all this is A. A rant forum and B. In BTS not ATS.

But...it is what it is. Peace to you and all the other principals and all the mods. I love you all!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Now back to perception and reality. My perception is that I end up with a lot of spyware on my computer every time I come here. The reality is the same.

If some company attaches a cookie to my computer so they can see what I am doing and where I am going, then it is spyware. You want to call it marketing. It is a form of marketing but marketing by spying.

The hammer is going to come down on the internet soon anyway so enjoy the ride while you can.

And let's have some fun while the ride is still going!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join