It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon 2.0: Join the Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I know that there are other threads on the Lunar X prize but I thought I would share this video with you.

I think it gives a perspective on what we desire from the Moon how we are going to get to it and all before 2014.

This will be exciting as it will be the next step in man pushing the boundaries back and continuing to explore this amazing universe.

I hope you enjoy.

More on the Google Lunar X Prize

here.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd love to get up to the moon one day.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It's funny on the video that there was more astounded happiness and looks of awe, then this video portrayed in living on the moon!

What really bugs me, is why is the only problem with doing this, is MONEY?

We can't afford to progress the human race? Costs to much, I think it'd be a good investment, solar energy etc, it may even pay for itself after while if done accordingly right.

Why is noone else talking about this.

Also to add, a surprisingly large number of people I *Assume* dont care at all about this. I mean really whats more important to the masses, Whether we can live on a object other then the earth, who WHO IS GOING TO BE ON AMERICAN IDOL NEXT SEASON!!! OMGZ.

Yeah, you see my point.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I hear ya. To me its like something from an Arthur C Clarke novel. Humans colonising a world other than their own.

The video is a bit OOohhh AAhHhhh big rocket go to Moon. As well I think that the questions some people have about the Moon will be answered soon. Because once they colonise the Moon it will be harder to cover up or to maintain conspiracy theories either way.

new topics

top topics

join