It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP can somebody get webbot prediction including part 6

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Attention Members!

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the QUOTE BOX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

Failure to do so will get you a MANDATORY 3 DAY POST BAN on the first offense, all points and prestige titles (writer/fighter/scholar) will be erased. A second offense will guarantee you a permanent account ban with no appeal and no questions asked. Complete loss of access to AboveTopSecret.com. That's how SERIOUS we are about STOPPING this disgusting activity. Stealing someone else's intellectual property and presenting it as your own mental produce is not only illegal, it's fraud and straight out LYING to the community.

Please adhere to this policy at all times.

Also a good review of the Terms and Conditions never hurts..

Semper

[edit on 5/10/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Ah well, it sure was fun and interesting while it lasted, anyway.

SpaceGoatFart!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
boooo i was having a good time reading it and was getting really into it lol i'm also not sure what to say of this. It seems to me like all the topics that the data produced are covered here on ATS daily. manifestation anyone?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Whats 'webbot' ?

I have never heard of it (or him,lol).

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Seriously? You've never heard of it, and with all those points on ATS. I'm surprised as ever!

Its a machine, hint web-bot.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Seriously? You've never heard of it, and with all those points on ATS. I'm surprised as ever!

Its a machine, hint web-bot.

My focus is more in the UFO/alien and space/science threads...

So what does it do? I gathered it was a 'bot'....

BTW, did you read those threads I linked??

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

you want to know about Webbot - you have enough points - join RATS and see the webbot "last alta report thread"

Please no one post the alta report from RATS here - it is SPECIFICALLY in RATS due to any future webbot runs - having the alta report on the public domains will mess up those runs. So RATS is not able to be accessed by public searches.

Webbot is a computer program which this last run - they started last Oct. - as all of us write, together the concept is we all create a collective consiousness of what will happen in the future. The webbot is able to decipher what we write and spit out reports on the future events. The bigger the event of emotion and trauma the farther out they get it.

Lets just say - they have gotten the events happening now - starting 2 years ago - coming out in reports. It really is interesting and the History channel has done various programs about it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OH WOW, you guys dont mess around on time at all!

Yes I read them, btw pondering soul got banned!

I havent read them all but ive read a few, still an ongoing battle against A.D.D.

You could probably tell by how easily my post turn everything off topic.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Since its conception in the late 1990’s, the Web Bot Project has made a number of very accurate and insightful predictions regarding coming events. Originally designed to track stock market trends, the Web Bot uses a system of spiders that crawl the Internet looking for patterns of behavior, trends and chatter pertaining to coming events. This tool is believed to be able to forecast the future by tapping into the collective unconscious of society.

www.december212012.com...

Thats the website, they describe it well.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You know, I really enjoy this site for everything it offers, but this is one spectacularly craptastic thread as it relates to the availability of information. This site supposedly prides itself on "denying ignorance" yet one has to have enough "points" to read about apparent world changing events in a secret forum.

Yes I know about the web-bot. I've read most of the threads regarding it's predictions. I also get it about the RATS section of the site. They own it, they set the ground rules.

I guess I'm just complaining about the points requirements for RATS. I've been a registered member here since 2004. I don't post very much as my status indicates. Guess you could say I'm an information gatherer. I read, read and then read some more, research ideas and theories and then formulate my own opinions. Guess I'll remain an outsider to the information since I refuse to post just for points sake.

[edit on 5/10/09 by surfinguru]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Looks like it is utilizing the principle of Event Strings and analyzing them, I will definitely have to check this out.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by surfinguru

It isn't about posting "for points sake", I post a lot and create a lot of threads because I feel I can help get the information out to the public. I feel I can help make a difference, so I do what I can (ie; research, analyze, and post). BTW, I too feel RATS is too expensive and not worth it, that is why I am not going to ever buy it,lol.

EDIT to add: I guess what I am saying i I believe I can be a part of the eventual disclosure of the truth, and if not, oh well, at least I knew what as going on and helped others be enlightened.

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I hear you man. I just find it somewhat amusing regarding the "exclusivity" of the RATS forum itself. Oh well, I'm not going anywhere. I'll continue to pick and choose when I decide to put something out for the entire www to read.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by surfinguru

Oh I completely understand, to each there own. I remember when I first found ATS, ALONG TIME AGO,lol. I never joined or posted, just read and used links. That was like in 2001 or 2 or 3,lol I don't remember. I know the whole board was black with green words or something??

Anyways, keep doing what you do and I hope your 5 years here as been as informative and productive as my one!

And yes I totally agree with the RATS being not worth it, that is also the consensus of many members. AM I CHEAP?? lol......

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't take any predictions the webbot states as fact. It simply, as far as I understand, follows trends on boards like these and spending, etc. It's only regurgitating what most people of the world are saying and doing. It's a software program developed by humans, and being as imperfect as we are, you can't seriously think it knows any more than we do. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by raz24400
I fired off a U2U of part 6 for you. that is the only one I have as I read the others online, part 6 was for some reason omitted.

Can you send this to me too. Or at least the link.

<< 1   >>

join