It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Hell's a debunker when you need one?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
hmmm still waiting on that u2u.... how can i debunk without the sources? haha oh rite- it's all nonsense k'thx.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here is another thread that seems to have the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I haven't checked it out yet, just saw the other thread..........

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
nice, its been posted over here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's not as interesting as promised - haha what a shock! - just some very wide and vauge cold reading...

heres mine...

Another nonsense [tin merchant] will claim to be able to [predict future] after a flurry of [throwing mud at a wall] some of it will [predict future] and the desperate [idiot masses] forgetting that [trend analysis] is a vague and unreliable [science] will treat it like [a religion] using it to [avoid looking at the truth] - however they won't let it affect their [mind] because to believe in [predict future] rather than understand the dynamics of [trend analysis] automatically forces you to believe the future in unchangeable.

How did i do? can i be the new webbot? i hear the old one got depressed and killed himself (3 bullets to the back of the head)

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here is a youtube video regarding it. Still scouring google for more info. I will report anything interesting if i don't lose interest.

*TheAssociate chugs another cup of coffee*

TA

Edit to add: This sounds like one of those alternate reality games like Nine Inch Nails did to promote Year Zero (link). I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

TA

[edit on 9-5-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I haven't read the reports, and as a programmer I think webbot is a bunch of nonsense.

Proof of this was that recent "major earthquake" prediction they made. And it didn't even come true. Perhaps not a big deal in itself, except when you consider there are between 8-10 "major" earthquakes every year. So such a prediction at any time has a decent chance of coming true, especially over a 2-3 month period. That no major earthquake happened in that time period is pretty much a nail in the coffin for being able to "predict" the future.

8-10 major earthquakes a year means on average almost 1 per month. So to predict an earthquake over such a long period of time I would think comes out statistically that you have a better chance of having a major earthquake than to go that long without one. But even with the odds in it's favor, it still failed to predict anything.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If someone could be so kind as to drop it my way I would really appreciate it. I'm going crazy with anticipation, and apparently I'm too new/lowly to get into RATS forum or even send a private message to anyone.

WhiskeySix

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have already debunked it. I wrote an essay on the debunking and posted it on the web. Search the web and find my debunking essay, and then post it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join