It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expiring Tamiflu Stocks, Over Population & Other Agendas a Pandemic Would Serve Well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
A couple of days ago it occured to me to consider whether Tamiflu expiration dates might have played a part in this new virus suddenly emerging. With tens of millions of doses of Tamiflu sitting on shelves and no call for them, big financial losses would be expected for the drug companies. I've just come across an article quite by chance which actually looks into this issue and expands upon it, it is a very interesting read so please pop over to the link and have a ponder.

Hyped Flu, Expiring Tamiflu Stocks and Pre-Pandemic Priming of the Population

You'll notice the article focuses on "pre pandemic priming" and the various profits and advantages to be had from this, but the article doesn't go on to consider whether or not a second (orchestrated ?) wave WILL happen . I think, however, it seems logical that a full blown pandemic would reap further massive profits for the drug companies as well as making a real head start on tackling the "over population" issue various organizations seem to be quite concerned with . Not to mention a global catastrophe like a repeat of 1918 would further the agenda for tightening control over the masses via various means. A pandemic would appear to be the perfect solution to a number of "problems" the PTB would like to begin solving while reaping massive profits at the same time. It would also hit the farming and food industry badly and so further their GM food plans and Codex Alimentarius agenda ...?

Could a second wave be deliberately orchestrated, I mean is this possible ? We can see how a first wave opens up opportunities for them but a second wave would SEAL things so if this first wave HAS been deliberately set off, why would they stop there when so much more could be achieved for them by a second, deadlier outbreak.....?

Another interesting article outlines the UN's frustration with world wide population reduction hopes not moving fast enough :

The UN, Eugenics and the Mass Media

And here's a page full of links to articles and videos about the population culling agenda

Click Here

Just some food for thought, but the dots do join up in such a way as to imply this is all one big plan set in place to begin to make some real headway with their various aims.

1. Cull the population by an appreciable amount

2. Set stage for further ruination of farming business to increase dependence on government-controlled food growth and manufacturing

3. More power given to "justify" Codex Alimentarius plans which will further lower population levels over time

4. Put the nail in the coffin econonmy - wise, causing the mother of all meldowns which will pave the way for "just cause" to implement new one world currency

5. Utilize pandemic as a distraction to get on with other agendas the media will not cover much due to focus being given to the pandemic sweeping the world .

6. Completely bludgeon 3rd world countries who would see unprecedented death tolls , descend into civil rioting , anarchy and all the rest of it and give "just cause" for western militarization and governmental control of said regions , furthering the aim for one world government as the "empire" begins to really expand

The list could go on and on, these are just a few things that could happen if an all out pandemic struck .

[edit on 9/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

Too many words in my thread title, woops

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
PS) When considering the idea this was started deliberately there are some people who won't entertain it because they argue, "Why would they start a pandemic they themselves might die from".

Well, given it only really takes a few people to rule the world , this "argument" doesn't really wash when you factor in how easy it would be for those at the top of the pyramid to quarantine themselves away while it rode itself out. You don't need to have every single government official, ruler or other "important" people in on the secret plan either...really the less that know , the better. The puppets all along the chain are easily replaced so it's really only those people right at the top of the chain who need to stay safe. They can easily hide away for however long it takes for a vaccine to emerge, but then if a 2nd, deadlier combination of viruses got deliberately released a vaccine might already exist for the select few from the outset . They might in that case decide to stay hidden away anyhow, incase of further unexpected mutations they cannot prepare for so need to avoid.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Interesting ideas.

I don't happen to agree tho.
...IMO - Big Business is successful because it plays opportunities (besides creating them) - the coming plague is an opportunity Big Biz recognized and planned for long ago. ...They didn't need to create it, they just needed to block public action to prevent a killer virus from evolving. Which they did.

-sofi

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
...They didn't need to create it, they just needed to block public action to prevent a killer virus from evolving. Which they did.

-sofi
i am not sure if they actually created it either (although i wouldnt rule it out!) but if they purposefully allowed it to evolve- well, that is just sick! i think this goes way beyond tamiflu though-- just think how they are probably working furiously right now to come up with some "vaccine" for the fall, and everybody and their uncle will lining up, begging for it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
info from doctor mercola

Your Fear Will Make Some People VERY Rich in Today's Crumbling Economy

Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate) is approved for treatment of uncomplicated influenza A and B in children 1 year of age or older. It is also approved for prevention of influenza in people 13 years or older. It’s part of a group of anti-influenza drugs called neuraminidase inhibitors, which work by blocking a viral enzyme that helps the influenza virus to invade cells in your respiratory tract.

According to the Associated Press at least one financial analyst estimates up to $388 million worth of Tamiflu sales in the near future10 -- and that's without a pandemic outbreak.

More than half a dozen pharmaceutical companies, including Gilead Sciences Inc., Roche, GlaxoSmithKline and other companies with a stake in flu treatments and detection, have seen a rise in their shares in a matter of days, and will likely see revenue boosts if the swine flu outbreak continues to spread.

Swine flue is extremely convenient for governments that would have very soon have to dispose of billions of dollars of Tamiflu stock, which they bought to counter avian flu, or H5N1. The US government ordered 20 million doses, costing $2 billion, in October, 2005, and around that time the UK government ordered 14.6 million doses. Tamiflu’s manufacturer, Roche, has confirmed that the shelf life of its anti-viral is three years.
As soon as Homeland Security declared a health emergency, 25 percent -- about 12 million doses -- of Tamiflu and Relenza treatment courses were released from the nation's stockpile. However, beware that the declaration also allows unapproved tests and drugs to be administered to children. Many health- and government officials are more than willing to take that chance with your life, and the life of your child. But are you? /ex]

[edit on 9-5-2009 by tiger28]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
sorry screwed up the first time-- classic propaganda....

[edit on 9-5-2009 by tiger28]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

You've posted some interesting bits here and there but never any links to the source article....could you edit the post to include a link, I want to link to the article on Facebook , thanks

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

sorry pixie- i just added it

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger28

still can't see a link ....I wanted the link to the Dr Mercola article , pretty please

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i dont know why it didnt work--- here it is!

articles.mercola.com...

top topics

join