It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FLIR Infrared Camera proves NIST and 9/11 Commission Lies

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Good Find,OP S&F!
let's see how many of our resident debunkers will avoid or try and derail this thread.The Commission buried this as well no surprise there anything that did not fit their preordained conclusions were either ignored or buried.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SN4FU
The results cannot be relied on because the emmissivity and TRef figures are not set correctly.

They were not for the first pic but they were set correctly for the second pic. It says so right in the video. Of course that happened like 3 seconds after you shut down the video-

And regardless, the rest of it is still very worthwhile watching. It packs a lot into a little. Pretty good for ten minutes.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
No one is relying on this data.It's just that the crime scene has been so sanitized wot with all the steel being whisked away to be melted down for goodness sakes,we have to extract as much as possible from any reliable source to obtain clarity to cry out for justice with one clear voice.At least the operator of the camera is not employed by the fed government like all those bogus 'witnesses' at the pentacon.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

take a handfull of powdered concrete mix and dump it over a dixie cup...

now imagine that,but in a scale off a hundred story tower,and a dixie cup the size of the column.Witch looks to be about 4 foot max tall in some and 2'x2' max..you will have something in the columns...wether powdered concrete from the weight of the other 100 storys falling on top of it, or steel or bits of computers..Concrete wasnt the only thing that came straight down..

LOOk I'm all for the truth of 911 but this is exactly what they want..Misdirection..There are answers out there,but you need to look at things logicly..Not with the heart and want to make excuses for plain and simple logic..And common sence..

and cutting charges go off with a bang,not a slow burn..

[edit on 13-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

So now I'm not sure what your point is,that the box beams ought to have been stuffed full of debris?(reminds me of the engine 'recovered' at Shanksville,also ought to,but didn't, have stuffing)NORMAL debris ought to be found,solids don't just disappear,but this was micro particles,which take on peculiar properties.
The energy point is that,if a normal pulverization happened,the towers would have been slowed down as the energy was used to do the crushing.And that is normal sized chunks of concrete,not the absolute powderization we had,which would have required much more energy.Like if the top of the tower,instead of coming coming down at free fall(plus 1 second),it would have had to sort of twirl and grind it's way through the base,taking minutes.Why aren't you getting this?Forget the dixie cup.Try pulverizing concrete with a sledgehammer.(safety glasses and leather gloves required).One swat will break it up.But you're not done.You'd need to reduce every bit to powder.Hit it again.Again.Hit it.OK keep hitting all the aggregate,while I go make coffee and I'll tell you when you're done.You missed one.No wonder they use explosives,eh?Even that thought experiment was too much work...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

Geezus I am spending way too much time thinking about this,or maybe I'm procrastinating from my work.But I did in fact procure a paper cup and dumped some concrete debris on it.A coffee cup,slightly larger and tougher than your proffered example.So the cup burst and fell over,unable to contain the fall.As the columns at the WTC were cut at the base in the controlled demolition,they were more like a straw than a container anyway,so your contention that debris must have entered the open tops,rather gives weight to my contention of controlled demolition,since there was not the stuffed full condition you might reasonably expect.If the columns were left standing at the base they would be full of stuff and would have to be cleared to even be cut later in clean up,by gum!You can see they were not by 'reading' the slag.Another clue!Thanks to you!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join