It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FLIR Infrared Camera proves NIST and 9/11 Commission Lies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TrentReznor

You are very kind to X_Brap_X. It amazes me that people still express his ignorant verbalization this many years after 9-11-2001. Which of our presidents said it is unpatriotic not to question what your government does or is doing or may have done?

Freedom of expression ensures the continued existence of freedom itself. That's why the founding fathers incorporated it as a cornerstone of the very foundation of the federal government.

One of the gravest threats to the fundamental underpinnings of this constitutional republic known as the United States of America is the willful ignorance of people who cling to sentiments such as that expressed by X_Brap_X. In simplistic terms he is saying that you must not question authority. That is nothing but dangerous foolish rubbish.

Wake up X_Brap_X and smell the liberty while it still exists given that you're so determined to make it disappear.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
...some of you are being to harsh on the poster that said he was "insulted" with the notion that our government was behind this.
Any sane, United States citizen should be insulted by the wild claim...we are born and raised and taught that our government is our great protector.
...some of you think the government is the great "evil" and you are honestly just as ignorant as the poster you rip into for having complete faith in our government.
The government is neither. Just like people. They have their good attributes and their bad ones.
What we have and have had on this 9/11 debate is exactly like the political parties. The crazy left says there were no planes and the crazy right says the government wasn't involved.
where do you all fit? Where do you fit on the political spectrum?
I love my Country and will swear an oath to defend our Constitution but what happened on 9/11 was not entirely pulled off by some rich guy on a ham radio in some cave.
Sorry. I too want the proof and want it handed to Brian Williams or Jon Stewarts hands. Nobody here is going to change anything.
I said a long time ago...if Karl Rove goes down for anything...than there is hope. If the judge in Spain can't get the torture thing justly adjudicated then there is absolutely no hope for 9/11 justice.
If that isn't enough to make you wish you were that poster that believes the official story....then nothing will. Don't pick on him because you want him to be as pissed off as us.....Ignorance is bliss...that isn't a well known saying for nothing.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

The pics of the angle cut beams have always troubled me. Has there been any attempt by "officialdom" to explain how those angle cuts on these main structural supporting beams came into existence? If so, is it a credible explanation?

I vaguely recall an ATS post in which someone opined that the angle cust were made as part of the after-the-collapse cleanup effort. But I believe that comment was made by a would-be debunker rather than an official source.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

Responding with harsh words to one who expresses something so patently ignorant is the only way to wake the person up. It's the proverbial slap up the side of the head of the dozing sentry. Better to have a slap up the side of the head than face a firing squad for dereliction of duty.

[edit on 5/9/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

The pics of the angle cut beams have always troubled me. Has there been any attempt by "officialdom" to explain how those angle cuts on these main structural supporting beams came into existence? If so, is it a credible explanation?

I vaguely recall an ATS post in which someone opined that the angle cust were made as part of the after-the-collapse cleanup effort. But I believe that comment was made by a would-be debunker rather than an official source.

I know I mentioned them at one time..That if infact an official time of the photos could be found,that that is the key evidence...

but I also had mentioned that they could possibly been cut by an accetylene torch in the clean up..there where easily a 100 iron workers there cutting all day long..

Notice that the one beem is cut on 3 sides and the slag falling inward..then the lower4th cut''picture a fallen tree'' has the slag on the out side of the beem..

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Naw, I figured that I would act like you guys for a day. You can't handle being held to the same standard I get held to?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

And the people taking payment from the government to intentionally achieve damage control through more lies and denials ought to be skinned alive right along with the rest of them. They have no shame, and no doubt a lot of sleepless nights.

I so love when this type of statement comes up. Just shows how ignorant some people can get. The US government could care less about what happens on this site...and they certainly wouldnt pay someone to come on here and post.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
He said we would be surprised when we found out who holds the patent on Nanothermite, I have had no luck finding that out . Have any of you guys?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Naw, I figured that I would act like you guys for a day. You can't handle being held to the same standard I get held to?
Not at all, Swampfox!

I agree with you. There is no chain of custody to prove that those FLIR images are true.

That means they are about as reliable as hundreds of other pictures that some government loyalists like to use to support their case. You've seen the images, we all have... you know how some government loyalists like to show images of alleged parts from 77 laying on the Pentagon lawn - all without any chain of custody to support their claims...

I agree with you - we can't believe what we see, unless it can be independently proven.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I so love when this type of statement comes up. Just shows how ignorant some people can get. The US government could care less about what happens on this site...and they certainly wouldnt pay someone to come on here and post.
Is that just your uninformed opinion, Swampfox?

Maybe you know something that we don't and you can prove it with appropriate evidence documented by a full chain of custody for your claims?

Deny ignorance for us, please!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.infraspection.com...

Same pic as in video, and I am pretty sure this is her:

Carol Ciemiengo

Carol is a Level III Infraspection Institute Certified Infrared Thermographer®. Receiving her initial certification in 1999, Carol has extensive field experience in a wide variety of thermographic applications. She fills a key role at Infraspection Institute as a technical writer, database manager, and part-time magician making impossible tasks look easy.

Another boldfaced liar, cameron? Does she look like the type to you to submit those photos to the 911 Commission knowing they were false?
You believe what you want man.

And more here, plenty more!
www.irinfo.org...

September 11, 2001:
A Thermographer's Experience at Ground Zero

Carol Ciemiengo
Jersey Infrared Consultants
PO Box 39
Burlington, NJ 08016
609-386-1281

Normal Becomes Surreal

I was on site and ready to begin the day at 7:35 a.m. As normal, I took my equipment from the truck, grabbed my lunch bag and walked in the side entrance of the building. I signed in with security and took the elevator to the 2nd basement to get set up. We got started around 8:40, going to the lobby level where we had left off the day before. The elevator doors opened and someone said, "Hey Bob, did you hear that?" Neither of us had heard anything, so we just chalked it up to a big truck going a little too fast. A common happening in New York - most people who spend any time there don't even hear it. I distinctly remember looking at the clock in the lobby - it was 8:44 a.m. We went into an electrical closet and I scanned the open panels. Bob told me he was going to go check out the noise. I told him I was done scanning and was curious too, so I'd go with him.

We walked through the lobby and outside onto Church Street. For anyone who has never been there, the streets in lower Manhattan are not very wide and it really is like a concrete canyon. Everyone on the sidewalk was looking up at the north tower of the World Trade Center. As I looked up, I saw fire and smoke coming from a gash in the side of the north tower as well as a lot of paper floating down to Church Street.
Thermograph
Thermal image of North Tower shows fire location in white.

Because the Trade Center Towers were just over 1/4 mile high, looking up from the ground made what you were looking at appear small. No one in my surrounding area knew for sure what had just happened. There was talk that a small plane had grazed the building or there had been some sort of explosion. None of us felt particularly unsafe. After all, this is America and nothing resembling what happens in war-torn countries ever happens here.

It finally occurred to me that I was still wearing both an infrared imager and a camcorder and should tape what was going on. I recorded for awhile, then decided to see if I could take a thermal image. Due to the heat I was not able to get a temperature or even a good image, but I snapped two thermograms from ground level anyway.

At about 8:59, I decided it was time for me to stop wasting time and get back to work. I knew it would be a long day for the firefighters, but I had a job to finish. I worked my way through the crowd and back inside the building and was told to meet Bob in the 2nd basement.

It was at that moment - no more than a minute from the time I walked back into the building - that suddenly people were stampeding up the streets. I saw this through all three sets of lobby doors and wondered why people were all of a sudden running. Still not comprehending what was going on, I got on the elevator and went downstairs. When I got there, everyone was gathered around the TV. They said the report was there had been an explosion in the south tower. We watched, but from the vantage point of the newscast, we could not see it was a plane that had been flown into the tower. I didn't find out for sure what had happened until much later.

I said I'd like to get a better look - but not from the ground. Everyone else in the room agreed, so we took the elevator to the 11th floor and went onto the roof. There were about five of us there - just watching. We were all trying to use our cell phones, but the circuits were jammed, so no one was really sure exactly what had happened. As we watched, people were jumping or falling out of the north tower. None of us could understand why. We saw a few people at about the 105th floor waving a white cloth out of the window. They seemed so far away, but when you realize that although it's only a block away on ground level, the towers were just over 1/4 of a mile high. I began taping again but didn't fully understand the horror that was going on right in front of me. Everyone on that roof felt as if they were watching a movie. We still didn't feel we were in imminent danger.

As a thermographer, I felt compelled to add some thermographic images to my tape. In addition to the running tape, I snapped two more images: one of the north tower and one of the south. It did not occur to me, until someone said it later that day, these might be the only thermograms in the world of this event. The world had taken a turn for the surreal - it now seemed as if we were in the movie - not just watching.

The real world broke in and my pager went off. Someone from my office was trying to reach me, but I just wanted to watch what was happening and knew I would have to go down to the basement to get a land line. Five minutes later, my pager went off again - this time 911. It finally occurred to me that I should let my office know I was safe. I went back down to the basement and was able to get a land line to call the office. It was decided to call it a day and arrange to return next week to finish the job. It was decided I should take the equipment with me, make arrangements to leave the truck overnight and walk over the Brooklyn Bridge, where I'd be picked up. The intention was to go back up the next day and retrieve my truck. A co-worker of mine was in the Bronx that day, so the plan was for him to drive into Brooklyn and pick me up or, as an alternate, I would take a taxi and meet him in the Bronx. I was asked to notify the office when I was on my way. Knowing cell service was hard to get - if not completely down, I told the office I'd call when I could get a line.

Plenty more there.... Why don't you go ahead and give her a call, cameron?

[edit on Sat May 9th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

How crooked can this guy get, first of all , if anyone knows about high rise construction, the most vulnerable part of the building is the pan decking. Its a metal pan laid btw girders filled with concrete, in fact if you need to cut thru it for any reason you have to have a arch check it out because if you cut thru in the wrong place you can cause one whole floor to drop. This aircraft took out several floors of pandecking not to mention it also too out several main supports. Who cares how hot the fire got. The main structure of the building was compromised. Its time to take off the blinders and see the whole picture.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
Who cares how hot the fire got.

All the people who had faith in what NIST published should care, because its contradicts what they say must have happened.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alienj

I agree with ya on how there are built..if some of the people here would see how buildings were put together I wouldnt hesitate to say that you would be very,very suprise of how little it takes to hold up a building..

While i do think fire had a part also,and a little help..They fell too uniform to each other..Then the kicker,building 7...3 buildings come down on the same day that mimic demolitions..im not a gambler but i know the odds of that to happen..

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj

How crooked can this guy get, first of all , if anyone knows about high rise construction, the most vulnerable part of the building is the pan decking. Its a metal pan laid btw girders filled with concrete, in fact if you need to cut thru it for any reason you have to have a arch check it out because if you cut thru in the wrong place you can cause one whole floor to drop. This aircraft took out several floors of pandecking not to mention it also too out several main supports. Who cares how hot the fire got. The main structure of the building was compromised. Its time to take off the blinders and see the whole picture.

Blinders? Really? Use your hypothesis to explain how WTC7 fell at near freefall speed without ever being hit by a plane. I'll be waiting.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

It make no sense to cut steel on angle if you were just cutting it up, a angle would be for demo when you want one piece to slide past other

[edit on 9-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

But that's where your arugments fall apart. Because each photo I have posted, has been properly sourced as to who took the photos and when.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Or you would cut it at an angle if you were trying to exert some control over which way it was going to fall.....

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Are you talking about building or something you are cutting up for scrap, normaly yes you would not use the extral gases unless there was a problem with how piece would fall. But it would still be most straigth cut, because piece would act as own hinge.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelmaLu
Question. . . if the fire wasn't that hot and wasn't spreading throughout the building, why did so many people jump to their death?

The fire WAS hot all fire is hot. Get a camp fire going and put your hand in it. Feel the HEAT?

There was also very acrid smoke, this was the main reason for jumping.

The fire was too hot for humans, but not for steel.

Why would you ask a question like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join