It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must see! UFO filmed above Lahore, Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This is an incredible film-watch until the end, fairly verified..but who knows.

www.--.com...

lahoreufo.blogspot.com...

'The "Mothership' style UFO was undoubtedly seen by countless residents and many reports of the event can be read on the internet. One local blogger who saw the UFO writes: 'It was as big as 5 cricket fields, even bigger.'

[edit on 9-5-2009 by stewartw2]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Interesting bit of footage.

I'm assuming that the stop/start effect of the camera is due to the low light and the camcorder has adjusted the shutter speed automatically, but that is an assumption..

What the object/s are is anyone guess at this time, although the single one that comes in adds a little more credibility to the footage.. The moment it appears and flys in to the main body you can see a streak of movement.

This streek stops after a second as I can only assume that the camera has adjusted to this new object being there.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
smells like cgi to me.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonkoTheSane
smells like cgi to me.

It IS a CGI made in Germany, and its purpose was to re-create another video, allegedly taken in Phoenix, Arizona (this one)

See article Amazing Phoenix UFO Footage

German Attempt To Recreate UFO Video

Stills from video: cmath.free.fr...
Movie by Warheit

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a68c7973edec678c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/00280d722da1b991.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7202475252345bb2.jpg[/atsimg]

This footage is being passed around the net as proof that Brian's UFO footage could have been faked. Sure -- it's possible. But is it true? When examining this clever recreation, one should note that it is actually nothing like Brian's video.

First, Brian's video footage is in the pitch black of night using NightVision on his camcorder. This recreation/fake is shot at what looks like dusk when there is still light available and not with NightVision at all.

Second, the UFO in the recreation/fake appears almost translucent, ghostly, like a projection or overlayed image. Brian's object is significantly more substantial.

Third, notice the difference in brilliance, not merely in contrast, but actual luminescence being produced by these lights/objects in Brians video vs the dull, washed out lights in the recreation. This is largely a result of Brian's use of NightVision which will cause any really intense light to bloom and appear extremely strong compared to surrounding object or lights (if any are visible, in this case, only some shrubby trees in the foreground are visible). The sheer intensity of the lights in Brians video suggests that the UFO is not a product of post-production digitial manipulation, but a real reaction in the camcorder to extremely powerful lights effecting the NightVision's imaging process.

Finally, the ability to recreate a UFO sighting on film or video does not mean the original was indeed fake.

www.rense.com...
www.ufoinfo.com...

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 9/5/2009 by internos]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
What about all the witnesses ? were they lying? were they In On It? Were there no witnesses ?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This is the video, there were many witnesses

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

The video now is the correct one-but this kind of makes this more interesting . Who is flooding the web with the image of the other one?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I am not flaming or anything but I must ask Why is this a "Must See"? this video is no more spectacular than the other million or so light videos out there.. If UFOs are extraterrestrial in nature and they are coming here by the thousands why can't we get a CLEAR CLOSE UP SHOT??? the videos and pictures always seem to be blurry or so far away that you cannot really tell what it is.

Sailor

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor1
I am not flaming or anything but I must ask Why is this a "Must See"? this video is no more spectacular than the other million or so light videos out there.. If UFOs are extraterrestrial in nature and they are coming here by the thousands why can't we get a CLEAR CLOSE UP SHOT??? the videos and pictures always seem to be blurry or so far away that you cannot really tell what it is.

Sailor

The video that you see now in the OP has nothig to do with the original OP:
after my post, the OP has been edited, allnews web page has been edited and the youtube uploader REMOVED the other one (this one)

It was located here www.youtube.com... and its title was "Amazing ufo above lahore, Pakistan":
this just to clarify what has just happened here.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Here is what appears to be another image of the alien spacecraft

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2
This is an incredible film-watch until the end, fairly verified..but who knows.

www.--.com...

lahoreufo.blogspot.com...

'The "Mothership' style UFO was undoubtedly seen by countless residents and many reports of the event can be read on the internet. One local blogger who saw the UFO writes: 'It was as big as 5 cricket fields, even bigger.'

[edit on 9-5-2009 by stewartw2] [/quote ]

That seems to be made up of a few videos the last seconds I think are straight from the phoenix lights.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

internos,

thanks for sharing the hoax vids, its nice to see people mixing them in there with possible legit vids... always gotta shed doubt on something, when there were people claiming they saw what they saw in the vid...

im not saying it is legit, but there are witnesses to this, and the same goes for the phoenix lights... why bring video in here when witnesses claimed to see what they saw... was this a big hoax planned out by multiple people? i doubt it was... IMO, but that's just it, MY opinion.

were the phoenix lights a hoax?

is this a hoax?

All you prove is that it can be done in CGI.

Now back to my main point... WITNESSES!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

internos,

thanks for sharing the hoax vids, its nice to see people mixing them in there with possible legit vids... always gotta shed doubt on something, when there were people claiming they saw what they saw in the vid...

im not saying it is legit, but there are witnesses to this, and the same goes for the phoenix lights... why bring video in here when witnesses claimed to see what they saw... was this a big hoax planned out by multiple people? i doubt it was... IMO, but that's just it, MY opinion.

were the phoenix lights a hoax?

is this a hoax?

All you prove is that it can be done in CGI.

Now back to my main point... WITNESSES!

Obviously you didn't read my last post: after my first post, the video in the OP has been REPLACED by another one, completely different:
my post is referring to a recreation, this ONE

And this IS 100% CGI, just visit the links i've posted previously: it was made by a german guy who wanted to re-create a video allegedly taken in Phoenix which has NOTHING to do with phoenix lights.
So the video that was originally in the OP IS a CGI;
the one that is NOW in the OP is uncertain;
regarding the third one, the one allegedly taken in phoenix, you might wan to take a look at this link,
www.ufoinfo.com...
and decide:
i've discussed only one video, which IS a CGI. Hope this helps

[edit on 9/5/2009 by internos]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

i don't get it-the vids you are posting here are nothing like the one I posted

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

i don't get it-the vids you are posting here are nothing like the one I posted

Of course they aren't, lol: since YOU have edited the OP, now, my post refers to a video that not only is no longer in the OP, but it's even no longer on YouTube, because it was removed from here
www.youtube.com...
by the USER. So are you trying to say that you didn't know what you did post the first time in your OP?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Here is what appears to be another image of the alien spacecraft

Then I'm afraid you are lying here OR you have been fooled again Stewartw2.
The video you are showing IS NOT from Lahore and CERTAINLY NOT from 2009.
It's actually the famous footage videotaped by CNN reporter Brad Drenning in
Phoenix the night of April 21, 2008, a UFO fleet sighting that was reported by
CNN, ABC, FOX etc. Here is the evidence.

Here is the original footage by Brad Drenning and family with audio April 21, 2008.

Here is the CNN report about this sighting with Brad Drenning interview on April 22,

Another report by CNN of this sighting videotaped also by other witness.

Unexplained lights spotted above Valley; what were they?
April 21, 2008

PHOENIX -- Strange lights appeared above the Valley sky in various formations Monday night.

Residents like Tony Toporkek caught the lights on camera and shared his video with
ABC15.com.

A Tuesday morning call to Vandenberg Air Force Base on the central coast of California
confirmed they had no activity during the evening and were not tracking anything.

ABC15 still has calls out to other military bases in Arizona and New Mexico.

Tony Toporek was talking with his neighbors in north Phoenix when the lights appeared
at about 8 p.m.

He grabbed his video camera and started taping.

Witnesses reported that the lights formed a vertical line, then formed a diamond shape,
followed by a u-shape.

The lights reportedly moved from side to side and upward before disappearing one by
one.

Toporek said the last light vanished and then briefly reappeared before disappearing
again.

ABC15 contacted several agencies Monday night, including the FAA, Sky Harbor, Luke
Air Force Base, and the Phoenix Police Department. No one could explain what the
lights are.

I don't understand stewart2 why you keep posting false videos from that website Alien
News Web, they don't research or deliberately are posting other people's videos and
changing credits, dates and locations, this is wrong and you know it. I exposed one of
these fakes last light with the false Shangahi video that turned out to be the famous
Sebastopol 1993 UFO footage. I advised you of this here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know, internos is right saying you have been removing and editing those videos
to hide the evidence of tampering. He exposed you and now I'm exposing this new one
stewartw2. A word of advice: Don't post here videos or informations from Alien News
Web before doing a reserach of the sources stewartw2. Avoid ridicule.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Funny how nearly all of this YouTube user's videos are posted under the Comedy section/category. One that's not, the "Balochistan Crash ufo" video, is nothing more than the recreation of a missile test gone bad video... hardly a UFO crash.

imranialikhann === epic fail and rather obvious jokester having a bit of fun. nothing more.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Alright OK that was a joke, perhaps someone should do a thesis on the level of tension that exists on these boards.

BTW From what I understand there was an incident in lahore on the 27th.
Funny that different standards are not just applied to American sightings as to foreign ones but even American reporting. Yes All News Web might have been fooled-so what. Like no American news source has been fooled on UFOs?? I go by the Stanton Freidman principle 99% of sightings are fake 1% are real-and I don't for one minute thinkt the Phoenix lights were a UFO-but they might have been a secret-op craft.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Mind you you're not being entirely honest here. The second video MIGHT be the Phoenix lights-the second video being one I found on you tube-so what-and it also might be the same UFO or the same Spy-Plane-who knows-something did happen on 27 4 2009 in Lahore.

I make nos ecret of being mates with the two guys that manage all news web. They come out with alot of good stories but working in such a cutting edge area of news and working with non-English language based sightings and trying to get the sotries out quick can sometimes result in BS

join